Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... (40759 Views)

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by freshvine(f): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2017
whatsupbitches:
Damn, vessel of what? bitttttttttchhhhh pulease. grin

Angel of darkness on prowl.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by whatsupbitches: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
freshvine:

Angel of darkness on prowl.
Hahahahahah please shut up lil sillly Kunt, soon you will get off the dosage ok?.....bye sweets. wink kiss
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by NgHotGirls: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2021
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.