Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

M.m.m. Has Crashed Again - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / M.m.m. Has Crashed Again (3952 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / We Are Wealth United Has Crashed / Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by rill: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
adax007:

@ OP, i'm beginning to suspect something, why is it dat u're d only one complaining? It seems as if u're a GHWX participant & because GHWX has dealt with u, u want to come & create panick on MMM, where is d evidence?, screen shot and upload it let us see and verify. i've been in MMM 4 so long, I am in so many Watsapp groups & I have so many friends dat are guiders, if there's anytn wrong in MMM, I would sniff it 4rm 50 kilometers away. screenshot and upload ur evidence first, then we would know wat to do next. U can't fool us.

Abeg drop the link to one of the whatsapp or telegram MMM groups, wanna join

Or if anybody here can help with, I would gladly appreciate.
Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by magd: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nawa o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
SOLASA:

just because I am selling my ghwx account does not mean that is the reason I made this topic, my ghwx account has nothing to do with this topic, I run both accounts, if you want me to sell my mmm account I can do it here but I am still waiting to see if I will get rematched or have my fake pop issue resolved, I have lost far more money on mmm than ghwx, if I don't get rematched expect my mmm account here for sale mmm is far worse than ghwx take it or leave it.
And you are the stonehead.

Your hate for MMM will feast on u alive. Demon from Abyss. Even that your acclaimed fake POP, CRO will mistakenly confirm it for your arrant stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Chriswazo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
fifty:

Your hate for MMM will feast on u alive. Demon from Abyss. Even that your acclaimed fake POP, CRO will mistakenly confirm it for your arrant stupidity

AMEN O!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Chriswazo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
adax007:
@ OP, i could remember telling u dat it seems as if ur village pple are after u. How is it dat anytn u lay ur hands on turns out to b a disaster?, it seems as if u're cursed. when pple are happily PHing and GHing on MMM, u are there battling with fake POP. Oh!!!, so u want ur fake POP issue resolved abi and at d same time, u are there spreading false rumors about MMM dat it is about to crash.
I am currently on my knees praying earnestly dat ur fake POP issue won't be resolved until December, and even if they resolve it, may u continue to be merged with pple who wuld keep on uploading fake POP.
***IDIOT***, Cursed fellow.

Lol
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Chriswazo(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
SOLASA:

just because I am selling my ghwx account does not mean that is the reason I made this topic, my ghwx account has nothing to do with this topic, I run both accounts, if you want me to sell my mmm account I can do it here but I am still waiting to see if I will get rematched or have my fake pop issue resolved, I have lost far more money on mmm than ghwx, if I don't get rematched expect my mmm account here for sale mmm is far worse than ghwx take it or leave it.
And you are the stonehead.

Oga please abeg, don't wait for them any longer, I know d have crashed but please sell me your account, how much d inside and how much you go sell am? Please o, upload picture of your mavro section make I see, please am serious for the business o. At least you no go disturb yourself again with the crashed system, allow me do the worry for you please!!!!!!! The only exception to this deal is if you are on moratorium as it appears to me that is if you really owe account on MMM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by timtrader(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
I wished no one commented on this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by okusbaba(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by property123: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Like seriously, do you mean people are still doing MMM and other ponzi schemes?
Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by BinaryRocks: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2017
adax007:
@ OP, i could remember telling u dat it seems as if ur village pple are after u. How is it dat anytn u lay ur hands on turns out to b a disaster?, it seems as if u're cursed. when pple are happily PHing and GHing on MMM, u are there battling with fake POP. Oh!!!, so u want ur fake POP issue resolved abi and at d same time, u are there spreading false rumors about MMM dat it is about to crash.
I am currently on my knees praying earnestly dat ur fake POP issue won't be resolved until December, and even if they resolve it, may u continue to be merged with pple who wuld keep on uploading fake POP.
***IDIOT***, Cursed fellow.
LMAO

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by SOLASA: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Now am telling you guys that mmm has crashed but the only thing I see is insults, okey.
This is exactly what happened to sgtponzihater when he was warning all of you that ghwx will crash now where is ghwx the website is no longer opening everybody's money is lost. where are all the people that were supporting ghwx and insulting sgtponzihater now? tomorrow when the Mmm website will completely shut down like ghwx I will remind you all and laught at you all.
Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2017
SOLASA:
Now am telling you guys that mmm has crashed but the only thing I see is insults, okey.
This is exactly what happened to sgtponzihater when he was warning all of you that ghwx will crash now where is ghwx the website is no longer opening everybody's money is lost. where are all the people that were supporting ghwx and insulting sgtponzihater now? tomorrow when the Mmm website will completely shut down like ghwx I will remind you all and laught at you all.

Seems u just resurrected from the dead, because you are not an updated human. Your dumbness will take a Grammy award for sure. You just clearly told us that U don't have any account on MMM, with your bitter heart against us.

Breaking news; CHANNELS, CNN, BBC, NAIJ, NAIRALAND, PUNCH, AND EVEN THE SUN NEWS have countlessly come after us,yet we still stand. Most of them have investigated us so much and now proud members.

Ask you self this important question, "who am I then?" A BLOCKHEAD STUPID DONKEY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by alezzy13: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2017
Come on guys, I'm surprised you all are taking Solasa and his crew serious. He's not after mmm; its simply to draw attention to himself and his failing etherum business.

Notice he has opened two threads on the issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by manforgu: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Chriswazo:

Oga please abeg, don't wait for them any longer, I know d have crashed but please sell me your account, how much d inside and how much you go sell am? Please o, upload picture of your mavro section make I see, please am serious for the business o. At least you no go disturb yourself again with the crashed system, allow me do the worry for you please!!!!!!! The only exception to this deal is if you are on moratorium as it appears to me that is if you really owe account on MMM.
I have about 148k in my MMM account . Will u buy? just inbox me if interested. Thanks
Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by richinvestor: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
manforgu:

I have about 148k in my MMM account . Will u buy? just inbox me if interested. Thanks
i will pay 5000k deal?
Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by manforgu: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
richinvestor:
i will pay 5000k deal?
l
LOLZ.....I thought they said they have started paying? How do we now equate 148k t0 5k unless u meant 50k
Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Yabiola26(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ode ni op yi sha.. Keep fooling yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sidra Coin - Mining/ KYC/ Mainnet / Launch /updates.... / Happy New Month To All Investors / $25 Bonus: How To Make Money With Payoneer Refer A Friend Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.