Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House (1364 Views)

IPOB Releases Names And Video Of Those That Were Killed In Anambra / IPOB Releases Report, Unveils Method Of Employment In Their New Company / IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by modik(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2017

-IPOB America chief mobilization officer, Candy Stallworth, releases names of members visiting the White House on July 21

- Candy Stallworth asks those who want to support the visit of the IPOB members to the White House to contact her

Pro-Biafra group the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has released the names of some of its members that will be part of the delegation to the White House of July 21.

But the IPOB America chief mobilization officer, Candy Stallworth, in a Facebook post on Tuesday, July 11, stated that the visit to the White House would take place on July 21, 2017.

Candy Stallworth also released names of some IPOB member who would be going for the visit.

According to the guest list released by IPOB, those reportedly visiting the White House include:

1. Josephine Erewa

2. Candy Stallworth

3. Bertram Alozie

4. Lawrence Nwaogu

5. Rosa Segura, Dominquez

See the Facebook post by Candy Stallworth below:

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1114458-ipob-releases-list-july-21-visit-white-house.html?utm_source=mailfire&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking

All hail Biafra.

Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by Lajet: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Afonjas will cry foul play again

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by Gentlevin: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
if dem like make dem release list of those wey go visit GREEN HOUSE i no send. who e help?
Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by Donbiggi: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Umu chineke
Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by GameGod(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
When are we going to visit natanyahu and putin? grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by escodotman: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by 9jabull: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
We're moving forward All hail Biafra

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by Advent17(m): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Some people are not going to sleep until 21st of july.....biafra is here....take it or u go and die....
Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by Lordemperoris100(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Umu chineke
Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by salford1: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
lol.
Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by Etogist: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
When I tell people that Biafra is imminent, they don't believe me. But now like a joke it's becoming a reality. An idea whose time has come no man can stop it. I
know some people will still doubt this, but who cares
All hail Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by Etogist: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
When I tell people that Biafra is imminent, they don't believe me. But now like a joke it's becoming a reality. An idea whose time has come no man can stop it. I know some people will still doubt this, but who cares?
All hail Biafra.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Biafra War In Umuahia Now VIDEO / Current Aba Crisis May Result Into A Full Blown War... See How / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.