Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today (54785 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by actiondrilling: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeria’s ailing president Muhammadu Buhari and the country’s acting president Yemi Osinbajo are meeting in London, the Presidency said on Tuesday.

“AgP @ProfOsinbajo meeting with President @MBuhari in London today, and returning to Abuja immediately afterwards,” the Presidency tweeted. But there was no detail on the subject of the discussion.
more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/07/osinbajo-meet-with-buhari-in-london.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/akandeoj/status/884843392101998592

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by madridguy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alhamdulilah for Sai Baba.

Nice one my gallant acting president

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Buhari finally handing over power. The British doctors can't be part of the conspiracy any further.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by Desyner: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Osunbande please help me ask God for forgiveness. I shouldn't have left those Fulani herdsmen to cause damage.
They are just as dangerous as Boko Haram but I left them to harm innocent infidels like you, please ask God to forgive me.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by Kingdollar28(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
na lie joor... imagine returning afterwards

like say London dy in Africa

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by madridguy(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Stop embarrassing yourself. UK is not Asia and moreover the acting President his flying private jet and not commercial flight.

Sai Baba is returning soon. tongue

Kingdollar28:
na lie joor... imagine returning afterwards

like say London dy in Africa

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by Modsenemy(f): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
madridguy:
Stop embarrassing yourself. UK is not Asia and moreover the acting President his flying private jet and not commercial flight.

We all hope grin

32 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by emmasege: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
B
Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by SaulRazor: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Why can't they do a video call instead of wasting jet fuel ..Osinbanjo needs to be careful with these mallams

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by Iamemma(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
I wish you good health sir. But why hold a nation to ransom if they are really patriots as they claim?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by Raptureminded(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmmm... Wonderful
Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by emmasege: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Buhari's presidency is extinct. Anyone who still doubts this despite the recent developments and this impromptu visit of Osinbajo, needs to have a medical check at Aro Hospital.

Thought Aisha said one Lion was coming back for the hyenas. I doubt if that woman saw her husband or if he told her the truth about his health. Very soon, their lies will be uncovered.

Yeyenatu.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Amazing...

PDP members would be like shocked shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by Ehiscotch(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
So I won't be seeing "where is Buhari?" on every thread? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by ybalogs(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
MAY GOD GUIDE US ALL.LOOKING LIKE OUR PRESIDENT WILL SOON BE BACK.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by mars123(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Buhari head strong die...anyway, you must come and complete your tenure. We are still waiting for #1 = $1.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by doctokwus: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
I hope it's either to hand over his resignation letter or to tell Osinbajo he has his express permission to do whatever he feels can move d nation forward,including sacking ALL cabinet members,special advisers and all d other corrupt and incompetent appointees of his that av led us to this sorry pass.
Any other discussion besides either of d above is useless.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by madridguy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sai Baba please remember to bring chocolate for this patriot.

Modsenemy:

We all hope grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by CoolFreeday(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Thank God.
God bless my President, PMB

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by auntysimbiat(f): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
MAKE SENSE

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by NobleAngell(f): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
President Muhammed Buhari I honestly wish you quick recovery so that you can come and jejely resign. I feel for you o.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by dlondonbadboy: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hope we would see pictures..

Don't we the dogs and baboons deserve to see the picture of our lion king and his beloved hyenanas?

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by WeShallSee: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Good
Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by Nbote(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
madridguy:

Since he's returning soon.. What's d need for d meeting in London??

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by Daviddson(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
If not that Saraki is deeply corrupt and has really shown himself to be a hyper-power-hungry human being, he ordinarily should get a badge of the acting president now, even if it's for a day. But that can only happen in his dream state.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by EdCure: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
doctokwus:
I hope it's either to hand over his resignation letter or to tell Osinbajo he has his express permission to do whatever he feels can move d nation forward,including sacking ALL cabinet members,special advisers and all d other corrupt and incompetent appointees of his that av led us to this sorry pass.
Any other discussion besides either of d above is useless.
My thoughts exactly.
And the service chiefs need to be replaced ASAP. Especially the Army, DSS Customs and even police. They're becoming too complacent...and powerful.
Anything besides those points is indeed useless.

Though Buhari seems like one who is eager to relinquish power for Nigeria to move on... if he had a will of his own

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by Integrityfarms(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bring Back the Vegetable

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeria will divide in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Buhari don fresh already?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by VoltageDivida(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Are they coming back together?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by madridguy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Probably for urgent situation. Further question should be directed to Alhaji Lai Muhammed tongue

Nbote:

Since he's returning soon.. What's d need for d meeting in London??

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Osibanjo is on a fact finding mission while pretending he is off to check on the President

This is Tinubu trying to find out if the coast is clear to press to be made Substantive President

Because I can guarantee you that Buhari will not resign

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash / Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey / Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.