Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates (31809 Views)

AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Victor Moses Mocked By Chelsea Teammates On Bench After Davide Zappacosta’s Goal / Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by dustmalik: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
I use to watch him and his two brothers train at a pitch that use to be opposite catholic church at Lifecamp, Abuja.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by oolalekan1560(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
he knws himself tht his loan offer is on conte table.....generating revenue for the club since 1908
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by Abfinest007(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
get ready for next loan move.Chelsea go loan u till ur name is now known as loan
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by Dubem85: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Don't think this dude has a feature with Chelsea...my opinion though!
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by dipznano: 12:45am On Jul 12, 2017
Mavinkent:
Here in Arsenal.....we build them for future.....it's a code word only the wise will understand

Where is here abeg? U mean inside ur itel phone?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by dipznano: 12:46am On Jul 12, 2017
dustmalik:
I use to watch him and his two brothers train at a pitch that use to be opposite catholic church at Lifecamp, Abuja.

Sooooo??
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by boombay(m): 12:53am On Jul 12, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
He can get a shirt since terry is. No more in the team. He can replace terry in d bench..
where ake dey abi or where dey Don buy Rudiger?? grin
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by Rotimz(m): 3:24am On Jul 12, 2017
good reaction
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by gazmann(m): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2017
dustmalik:

The positive is across his loan periods middlesborough,kasimpasa and alayanspor he has been the main centre back averaging 28 starts in 3 seasons. He is a quality player any day
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by hareskay(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2017
Every season was a loan back to back.[Chai! You got no chill.]
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by hardigsbaba(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Every season was a loan back to back.

Baba iya yan - loaning ti take over - permanent signing o jawo mo. LOL
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by newslifeop: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2017
Hope they don't bench him
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by KenModi(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Every season was a loan back to back.

You comment almost killed me with laughter.

Abeg shift, I want to faint

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by eminence2244: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58362023] shocked
Is Chelsea FC really a footbally club.
Home of cheats. What is footbally!? you are confused
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by humblenature: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2017
you like this one?

ATHLETCO MG VS SANTOS ... OVER 1.5... 1.30 ODDS

ABI NA THIS ONE?

PONTE PRETA VS BAHIA .. HANDICAP 2 AWAY 1.30 ODDS..
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates by ricki: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
JamieNaij:
Nigerian Footballer, Kenneth Omeruo has returned to his parent club, Chelsea Fc after a loan stint at Turkish Club, Alanyaspor.

He was pictured with team mate Jamal Blackman, Kurt Zouma, David Luiz and Head Coach, Antonio Conte as they train for the coming season.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/kenneth-omeruo-pictured-training-with.html

Will u guys believe if I tell say - i am actually there behind de scene in dat foto grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nedum Onuoha Left With Nasty Cut By Teammate (pics) / Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels / Messi: It Would Have Been Humiliating If Nigeria Eliminated Us From World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.