Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,801 members, 7,798,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps (8493 Views)

Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles / Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by timidapsin(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, i was live at the video shoot of our very own boy Tobe for his newly released single titled Goosebumps..

Goosebumps video was shot in Amen Estate, Lekki Ajah.
I must say kudos to Bee films (Director) for the awesome work and also kudos to Tobe for writing this wonderful song.

The video was shot a week ago, but i had to wait till now before posting this because the song was officially released today.
Goosebumps was produced by Chocolate city's "CKAY" | Download here

Stay tuned as i show you images / behind the scenes of Goosebumps

Tobe and CKAY

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by timidapsin(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
more

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by timidapsin(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Other Nairalanders were also present at the shoot.. From left to right Tobe Hezsquirt, Mostwanted7(at the back), Timidapsin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by timidapsin(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tobe was one of many artist to perform their songs at The New Afika Fela Shrine which includes performances from Mr Eazi, Small Doctor, Niniola, Jawon, Terry Akpala many more

image 1: Interview with Hiptv
image 2: Picture with Small doctor
image 3: Picture with Mr Eazi

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by timidapsin(m): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Watch Tobe performing Goosebumps at The Afrika Fela Shrine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd7wNzEAzs4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by hezsquirt(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
cc lalasticlala FP material....
let's support our guy
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by israel2563(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice one broo......cc lalasticlala what are you waiting for?
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by Hotshawarma(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
And one mumu failed artiste here on Nairaland will be busy going on every thread praising e-money that do not know he exist...I won't mention his name,even the air cannot force me...I did not mention his moniker oooo
realestniggah:
What shall it profit a man to shoot a video for a song that will not blow

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by timidapsin(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hotshawarma:
And one mumu failed artiste here on Nairaland will be busy going on every thread praising e-money that do not know he exist...I won't mention his name on air with force I did not mention his moniker oooo
bro abeg just leave the guy alone.. wink

You did not mention his moniker indeed grin
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by holatin(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2017
how many unclad ladies dey the video cus that's the selling point of musical video in naija nowadays
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by wwe11: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Good one bro, ur star is sure to shine
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2017
OP why didn't you call me to shoot? See the girl wey you use for video, she no fine sef.

Anyways this artist is not original, you can release your first song/hit titled "Goosebumps" especially when American Rapper Travis Scott has a hit song all over the club called Goosebumps too.

Try and be original!
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by SplendidE(f): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Nice one tobe. watch out for my own single coming out by August. na music sure pass now o

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by kullozone(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Why you kon show us your flat nyash na? For the 6th and 8th pictures... Lol. Plus that girl bress nor follow oh!

Just kiddin bro, you're good to go. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by Bossontop(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Nice one there.....more songs to his album

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by hugakin: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Nice one..
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Hotshawarma:
And one mumu failed artiste here on Nairaland will be busy going on every thread praising e-money that do not know he exist...I won't mention his name on air with force I did not mention his moniker oooo

You get bad mouth
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by Gobhanky: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Niggis always on fake clothes.
G.l on the necjus for a damn hoe..(bich).
Spend money on other shiits.
Rap scence filled with junc artists.
Niggiz dnt wanna get rich

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Failed artiste is viewing this topic. What a shame.

Tobe, good work.
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by edoboy33(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2017
airforce comes to mind
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by realestniggah: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2017
What shall it profit a man to shoot a video for a song that will not blow
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by ajalawole(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2017
Hotshawarma:
hahahahaha.... Bro, even the AIR can't FORCE u to mention his name cheesy
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by onosprince(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2017
Where is dat eediot dat refuse to grow up... come n learn
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by jjjjj2017: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2017
& Airforce1 will be posting yeye pix upandown showing himself & those pepper hawker girlfriend of his?

BTW, tobe hairdo is kinda poor, he needs to work on that.
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by talk2saintify(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by NLProblemChild(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2017
OK
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by kiddoiLL(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2017
chai Airforce1 don die fr una hand
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by GossipGirl1(f): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Where can I watch the video?? The BTS looks nice...
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

A married man was found today on the bed of a single girl that lives 3 streets away from his house. He claimed it was the flood that carried him away and put him on the girls bed.
Men need to stop going out in the rain to avoid being carried away by flood to somebody's bed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by GossipGirl1(f): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Gobhanky:
Niggis always on fake clothes.
G.l on the necjus for a damn hoe..(bich).
Spend money on other shiits.
Rap scence filled with junc artists.
Niggiz dnt wanna get rich

He tried abeg,,Go and shoot your own video let us see...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps by emmanuel596(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Airforce1 come and see someone who is putting much work and strength to his career he has never ever come in nairaland to brag about drinking moet and he has never flaunt any ugly girl like pinkjacket learn to be humble and keep your s.hits off social media until you blow....nice video works bro more oil to your Carrie pm me I will help your promote this work for free check my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: YFN Lucci - Ray Ray From Summerhill (zip File) / Davido Nwa Baby Instrumental [Download Here]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.