Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Is There A Way Out Of This?!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Way Out Of This?!! (605 Views)

How Dr Anu Who Damaged Girl's Body Got Arrested And Bribed Her Way Out / Map Reading! Lost Couple Look For Way Out In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Way Out Of This?!! by Dannybliss1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
lemme not bore you with personal details but am an undergraduate.
So my gf called me to come over that she wants to tell me something serious ,,dx comes after 4 days of funny attitude. So I went,,to cut d story short,,she was raped 4 days ago..yea! she told me.
I cried and asked her for details just to see if dre were traceable details..nothing was really adding up..Main issue here is that the guy cum inside her and she didn't take any medicine,,she just took salt and water..she is just telling me now after 4 days,,are we just going to wait and know if she got pregnant or is there any thing am supposed to do to prevent such..am really confused
I know its hard for her to tell me but I don't know if should blame her for not telling me on time
Re: Is There A Way Out Of This?!! by newyorks(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
e weak me too. act fast to avoid stories tha touch.
Re: Is There A Way Out Of This?!! by mofeoluwadassah: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
:Plets wait and see if she gets pregnant o....so we can knw what 2 do abt it undecided
Re: Is There A Way Out Of This?!! by phintohlar(f): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Guy seriously ur bae na leaner, a whole 4 days den salt & water, who does that. Well as it is nw i'll just advice she see's a doctor 4 better treatment or be ready to fadad a bastard child..
Re: Is There A Way Out Of This?!! by phintohlar(f): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
:Plets wait and see if she gets pregnant o....so we can knw what 2 do abt it undecided
hahahahaha babe u wicked oh
Re: Is There A Way Out Of This?!! by pharmguru: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
"...after 4 days of funny attitude"

"...nothing was really adding up"

AND YOU BELIEVED HER?? shocked
Re: Is There A Way Out Of This?!! by mofeoluwadassah: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
phintohlar:
hahahahaha babe u wicked oh
abi nw.....as the guy they ask us....we shld wait nd see d pregnancy first
Re: Is There A Way Out Of This?!! by naijaboiy: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
I don't understand how your girlfriend got raped your story is not clear. Was she forced or she went to visit a guy?

If things are not adding up question her well and as for the pregnancy just watch and see what happens. But I don't know if you're ready to be a father now especially for a child that's not yours.

Apply wisdom and make a decision that willl be for your own good.
Re: Is There A Way Out Of This?!! by vchykp(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
you dont have any buisness if she is pregnant, it is clear to me she was not raped, comfront her for the truth.
Re: Is There A Way Out Of This?!! by Haniel18: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
take her to a hospital, discuss with the doctor he will knw wat to do. most doctors can tell if a woman was raped or not
be wise bro
Re: Is There A Way Out Of This?!! by luckyz4rea(m): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is not the time for who to blame but a time for what to do next! The milk has been spilled!
Re: Is There A Way Out Of This?!! by Stevengerd(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Gosh!! See As Gal Deh Turn Ur Head Op. U Kon Still Believe Her Again. Nigga Grow Up.
Re: Is There A Way Out Of This?!! by Dannybliss1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Am not ready to father my own child talk more of another's,,,just dunno what to do...Am planning on taking to hospital just to save her from d doom dat is looming
Re: Is There A Way Out Of This?!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
A) Have a pregnancy test right away, to make sure that she isn't already pregnant

B) prosecute the guy with all you got, and If she flinches ( or is against it), then she may be telling lies and waste your time

C) it could be true so be there for her, however stupid she may have been, until you have the REAL full story

D) As soon as pregnancy is confirm, HAVE AN ABORTION!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hey! Come In Lets Discuss Romance Topics With The Core S3x Part. / See The 5 Problems In Marriage No One Prepares You For / Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.