Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:17 PM

Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) (145908 Views)

Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot / Nude Photos: Christabel Ekeh May Have Broken Section 278 Of Ghana's Criminal Act / Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by UbChapter(m): 5:55am On Jul 12, 2017
Who censored those pics?

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by samsam2019: 6:27am On Jul 12, 2017
Let's be honest this girl is not fine at all .

Maybe to fxck for free sha cos i really don't see how or why anybody would chase this one around

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by wyqay: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2017
frustrated fellow
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by doskie(m): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2017
willian10:
That 3rd picture be like person wey dey use Water Closet grin
..... she broke her father's house, not the Internet sad
looool.....
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:42am On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Why this much hate? That perfectly innocent girl was practicing naturale yoga in her backyard when someone mistakenly took her pics. Let's just note the obvious...great body wink

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:45am On Jul 12, 2017
I read everything with smile, get annoyed along the lone because someone choose to g gaga nude and someone on nairaland choose to covered her with internet cloth.. Dem swear for you, why did you decided to spoil her show..
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2017
Just to get more followers and likes.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by ORACULUM(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2017
Yam fall on you grin grin
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 6:50am On Jul 12, 2017
vioment:
I don't know why a lot of Nigerian men enjoy woman bashing. Is Nigeria now Saudi Arabia? where tolerance is nowhere in sight except for the upper echelons. This lady has not done anything ridiculously bad except for the fact that she posted the pictures on Instagram where little kids might be viewing it, she could have redirected interested viewers to another website to view it, that's if she wanted to because you can choose not to show her page. As for the pictures, get over it. If she had a boyfriend/husband, then it could be more than morally wrong but many people do more than morally wrong like those idiots in that store that almost strip that lady because of what she wore. All these expressions still benefit men in the short and long run.

My sister, epic response. It's her life. It'a called 'showbiz' don't mind all these fake people around, they secretly watch xvideos.com, mastubate and come out to form holy holy!!.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by patola080(m): 6:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Why dnt u like to keep to ur words nude but I dnt c any tin here
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by durasome(m): 6:54am On Jul 12, 2017
She tried at least she has left an evidence for her unborn children of who she really was.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by kabillion(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Miss Nebuchadnezzar of no return. Lifeless actress. Satanic nudeness
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 7:09am On Jul 12, 2017
When they started #Premarital_pix, we told them it's raw madness. Now, they've moved to an unadulterated madness in the name of #Pregnancy_shoot. Watch out for the grand father of all madness as they snap and post the act of child delivery on the social media for Tom and Harry to see their "public parts".

END TIME THINGS
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2017
People may not know ,she may be suffering from mental disorder,because this is not normal,no African culture promotes this
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by okrote4real: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Congratulations.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2017
How is this breaking the internet you stupid f***ers? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by gfreymom302: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Try harder my dear you haven't done anything yet. Go back and try again. Kwase kpa u doo je ka nom a banugh ye....

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by adethebahdguy100(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2017
Wish she was sexy... #shit

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Godhand1(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Why censor this! Atleast she posted it herself for the media(people) to see....

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by kevoh(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Nairaland mods, pity people and grab some sense for yourselves while at it. Nude pictures on frontpage...na wa oo! At least add NSFW (not suitable for work), some people might be naive enough to open the thread on a public computer at work. cool
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Memories12411: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2017
What does she stand to gain? This is something a man can hardly do. Some women are disgrace to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by stchinedu: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2017
Shelloween:
Why censor it kwanu?

I wonder o!

Person comot cloth on her own to take pictures, dem still dey censor her pictures...

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by studM(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
attention everyone..

sorry to derail this useless topic..

I have a very pressing demand..

my brother earned a B.Eng degree in metallurgical and materials engineering and has completed his NYSC programme. he currently resides in Lagos hustling to make ends meet but nothing is working.

I am particularly worried about him coz he's contemplating suicide.. he's a strong guy but Nigeria has turned everyone to a fool.

he's versatile in the use of Microsoft tools, has good oral communication skills and very flexible.. he's hardworking..

anything you can offer to help him will be well apappreciate

Tell him to start attending winners chapel,and his challenges shall b converted to his testimony within ONE MONTH!
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by fafambo: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2017
MGBEKE FEELING FUNKY,
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by jamace(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2017
My body no even move sef. Mchioooorrrr! Extra ordinary de worwor. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2017
triplewisdom:
That 3rd picture is a complete turn off.

She dey kaka....after much kwale special

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Absolutezero: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2017
Okay, selling market tinz. She is only showing off the goods and how she can sell it. See her different contortionist positions.

Her DMs better price her well. She sabi do the work.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by gozzlin: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2017
ymee:
Buh I no see Toto nah.

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

You never get job since last year wey you start posting this? Nawa o.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by wristbangle: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Franchise21:
Why censor it? undecided

Lol baba sef wan see discretion place
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2017
durasome:
She tried at least she has left an evidence for her unborn children of who she really was.
she has a kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo / Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.