Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today (47024 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Amoyinoluwa24: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
The acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was at the Abuja House in London on Tuesday, to see President Muhammadu Buhari who has spent two months on medical leave.

Osinbajo left Abuja shortly after presiding over the Quarterly Presidential Business Forum at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Unconfirmed reports has it that the acting president was invited to London by Buhari.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-meets.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Modsenemy(f): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is it a condolence visit ?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by ipobarecriminals: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
cool wa lo ire,wa bo ire. Eni ba ni o ni lo ire,o ni de ba oo.If anything happen to osinbanjo,God forbid)nah saraki. ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by monarck: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Destined team

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Nempi(m): 12:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Is Buhari lying in state?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by topsyking: 12:32am On Jul 12, 2017
I cant stop laughing at your comment.. you should be a comedian.. were you there grin
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Charismatic107: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2017
3 yearz ago Someone told
us that he will rescue all
the Missing chibok girls if
elected as president, we
elected him, now he's
missing too.

301 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 12, 2017
This is serious.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by ta4ba3(m): 1:06am On Jul 12, 2017
As much as I hate buhari... I'll admit I feel sorry for him he's human afterall

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Ratello: 1:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Gradually we are getting there, it is very obvious that the Presidency is playing out a game yet to be revealed and I think Buhari is not leaving everything to chance even though he has been described by many sources to be incapacitated to continue as President. I believe that Osinbajo can outwit the cabals in the Presidency to their games.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by triplewisdom: 2:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Why is Osibanjo always wearing black? Is he in perpetual mourning?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by cumz(m): 4:14am On Jul 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

I was surprised too
Backside on point, sorry I had to comment and appreciate your mama for it

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 12, 2017
Why show us the VP? We see him everyday... show us the president.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 12, 2017
A Pastor without Principle.

Why does Politics change people ?

Look at that Pastor very well, tomorrow he will LIE that he has seen the President, and he is healthy. When we all know its a LIE.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by pelumi111: 4:33am On Jul 12, 2017
I just pray this man will not breakdown anytym soon ..... leavin for London after a meeting
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by totorimi: 5:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Why is he laughing like that, is he happy with the condition he saw bubu? Its either he is happy bubu is getting better or he is happy he is going to remain in power much longer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by ModusOperandi(f): 5:22am On Jul 12, 2017
The midget visits the vegetable

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by vedaxcool(m): 5:30am On Jul 12, 2017
Sai Buhari
.Sai Osinbajo

Ntoor wailing zombies

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by tyson99(m): 5:30am On Jul 12, 2017
totorimi:
Why is he laughing like that, is he happy with the condition he saw bubu? Its either he is happy bubu is getting better or he is happy he is going to remain in power much longer.
If you watched the video you will know something is happening,look at the facial expressions of those people outside there even he himself forced the smile

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by patochuba: 5:49am On Jul 12, 2017
President has done well by inviting Acting President Osinbajo to London. Wishing him good health!

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2017
it is alright. meetings now hold in London. don't be surprised if they move the president office to London... that will be remote presiding.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by greatermax77(m): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2017
So, they can not show Nigerians their pictures.
What a nation?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by checkolatunji: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy

Of your father abi?

26 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by laribari(m): 6:38am On Jul 12, 2017
ta4ba3:
As much as I hate buhari... I'll admit I feel sorry for him he's human afterall

Exactly my thought! No doubt he is one of the worst president in history becos he didn't DO EVEN ONE THING and no one was arrested or jailed despite claiming to be fighting corruption.

However, he is a human being and I feel for him but he should resign. I'm sure Osibanjo going to see him one more time might mean baba might probably not be returning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by gilgal7(f): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has seen the corpse

I'm so happy
See what weed has done to ur brain
U need a hot slap to reset ur memory...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by divinehand2003(m): 6:47am On Jul 12, 2017
I think Buhari wants restructuring, reorganization, reassessment and devolution of powers in Nigeria. I guess he wants Prof. Osinbajo to work along these lines.
Knowing fully well that the party isn't performing well at the moment, why not give Nigerians what they want?
He has heard the cries and the agitations of the peoples of Nigeria and I guess the peoples general has to rise up to the occasion by meeting the expectations of Nigerians so that his name won't be forgotten in the history of nation.
Don't be surprised if Prof. Osinbajo starts singing restructuring and setting up committees ASAP to kickoff the process of reorganizing the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today by Remii(m): 6:50am On Jul 12, 2017
ModusOperandi:
The midget visits the vegetable

giant and agile, please parade your gigantic achievement that is better than theirs.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State / Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.