Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Help! Please: I Want To Start Bulk Sms Business But Don't Know Which: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Please: I Want To Start Bulk Sms Business But Don't Know Which: (2455 Views)

Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Poultry Business A Very Lucrative Business But First Learn How To Stop Gumboro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Please: I Want To Start Bulk Sms Business But Don't Know Which: by Chrila: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
Hello all,

Please I need your help. I want to start bulk sms
business because I feel its something easy I can do
but would like you to help me out with these
questions bothering me.

1. Which reseller bulk sms service in Nigeria has
the cheapest, best and fast delivery to ALL
networks in Nigeria

2. What is the viability of bulk sms business? i mean
how much should I look at making from it in
the next 3 months.

3. Which reseller will give me the best PLR website
to start at an affordable price?

4. How EXACTLY do I sell this sms? Examples are welcome, I mean
apart from places like churches etc

Thank you all
Re: Help! Please: I Want To Start Bulk Sms Business But Don't Know Which: by southgates(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2010
Its as simple as ABC, contact us at www.southgates.net and we will help you set up an sms gateway.
Re: Help! Please: I Want To Start Bulk Sms Business But Don't Know Which: by consultmartins(m): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2010
You ask too much question. My advice to you is this; go and seek expert advice from those already in the game. It might cost you some money now but it will help you in the long run.
Cheers

Re: Help! Please: I Want To Start Bulk Sms Business But Don't Know Which: by deleson: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2010
I'm well experienced in it. You could contact me via forteflute@yahoo.com or 08098109432.

It's real.
Re: Help! Please: I Want To Start Bulk Sms Business But Don't Know Which: by timely: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
well it is all about strategy, the gain on sms could be very small but if you have a good strategy then you will make it.
then you will need patience for return on investment.

i have been doing it and i have loses and gains. but when you get ur strategy right it is a good business.

i dare to say that it is more profitable than recharge card.
well apart from churches,
you have the one that is seasonal politics,
also business and events like weddings, birthday, name ceremony etc.

you have a list that you can explore.
Re: Help! Please: I Want To Start Bulk Sms Business But Don't Know Which: by Tolujoseph(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k like www.aratext.com, www.bbn.com,etc and your own like www.yourdomain.com with only just 15k and u cud make at least 100k a month u get the unit @ 2naira from the BULK SMS dealer and u cud sell it at 5.00 each just like mine.

For more info call 08065111667
Re: Help! Please: I Want To Start Bulk Sms Business But Don't Know Which: by miitcash(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2013
Belive it or not. We all, even all of us that claims to be experts was once a novice/learners. my own quotation. Get the bulk sms instruction guide. Do it yourself. reason not far fetched that u can become a resseller 2morrow. dont worry about about hosting. i will show you a friend that will host for you free with cpanel. use it and build ur self. Dont worry about paying me now. you can pay me later on agrement. To be guided hit me on ogbodo.j.amobi@gmail.com
CHEER TO DE WISE.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! UBA Is Defrauding Me! / Rice Business : Make 50k - 100k Profit Monthly / Anyone Here With Free Importation Guide. Thanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.