Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? (44634 Views)

Access Bank Denies Sacking 75% Of Workforce, Closing Branches / What Is Going On In GTBank Branches Today? / Ecobank May Shut Down 70 Branches Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by actrinity(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
jowhyte:

Exactly, but what could probably be the core reason and why is it that it's only Nigeria GTBank that seems to be copying the these foreign banks going gateless in all their branches?
Their branches in Onitsha doesn't have gate too.
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by silibaba: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
conductor11:

They probably want to keep the same design throughout their branches just like that. Obviously design statement from their management.
the gtbank branch in my location get gate @ 2nd avenue festac town Lagos.you. can come check
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by chigodo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=jowhyte post=58365341]Some couple of hours ago I saw an update on My Facebook news feed about an
observation that all gtbanks across the federations do not have gate unlike other
banks.

I almost begged to disagree, but after ruminating and brooding over.

No big deal. Gtb branch at Anthony bus stop Lagos has two gates. The one inside Unilag campus Akoka has gates too.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by kelzgie: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
jowhyte:
Some couple of hours ago I saw an update on My Facebook news feed about an
observation that all gtbanks across the federations do not have gate unlike other
banks.

I almost begged to disagree, but after ruminating and brooding over all the 5
GTBANKS I know within my location here in my city where I live, I realized that
the FB poster is right going by my own observation with all the bank branches
I know in my location.

Here is the drill!

Is it also true that all GTBANKS in all the branches in your location do not have gate?

If yes or no, what could be responsible.

Lets hear from you
wait Oo...and dats very correct....all Gt banks av been to in Lagos and outside Lagos even their head office at akin adesola VI...hope that is not their juju strategy...
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Larrykaysail:
Is not hard robbers do break wall,
harder than when they just break in from front door those days
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
EASY39:

I disagree with you,kindly come and ask how they rob 3 banks in ikirun osun state and iwo bank recently.
and how did they? break wall i guess! i mean not as easy like those days with easy entrance in and out
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by jomoh: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
mrlaw93:
Shut up! It has 2 gates.. 1 for entry nd d other for exit.

Just sit back and read your response again. Does it sound like something that should come from mentally stable person let alone an intelligent being.

Is this how you address your parents? Its obvious you lack real home training or maybe you refused to learn basic ethics of communication. Only an unrestrained animal will tell someone to shut up for an unprovoked comment. You're not fit to be called a sane human it this is now you react to everyone.

Even if you disagree with someone, do you have to insult them to pass your message.

Only God knows where lack of internet culture will put Nigerian youths in the future.

FYI insults don't make your argument superior. It only makes you sound unfit for a civil conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by Mcreloaded(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
I and I alone know the true reason because I know for certain my friend whose sad did the jazz for them to be invisible, the jazz my friends dad did even covered lthw banks not locking their doors.
No try jazz from Edo state
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by Excellergroup(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
mrlaw93:

jomoh:

Just sit back and read your response again. Does it sound like something that should come from mentally stable person let alone an intelligent being.

Is this how you address your parents? Its obvious you lack real home training or maybe you refused to learn basic ethics of communication. Only an unrestrained animal will tell someone to shut up for an unprovoked comment. You're not fit to be called a sane human it this is now you react to everyone.

Even if you disagree with someone, do you have to insult them to pass your message.

Only God knows where lack of internet culture will put Nigerian youths in the future.

FYI insults don't make your argument superior. It only makes you sound unfit for a civil conversation.

You guyz don't have to insult yourselves cos there are actually two GT Banks at Anthony. While one is referred to as GTB Anthony(not too far from the popular Newcastle hotel), the other is GTB Ilupeju which is the relatively newer one with gates along Ikorodu road and very close to the popular Akintola Williams Deloitte House.

Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by Rukky55(f): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
odiereke:
U are a right. Hope that's is not too dangerous?
.DAT Y IT CALLED GURANTEE TRUST BANK.THEY TRUST ALL D CUSTOMER.:-D
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by Kolinzzz7787(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
topsyking:
because its beautiful and its nice like that.. A BANK SHOULDNT BE A PRISON YARD
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by Kolinzzz7787(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Thats very true observation even in my state... I think banks with fences & gate they are being conscious of their land... Lol
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by jomoh: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Excellergroup:

You guyz don't have to insult yourselves cos there are actually two GT Banks at Anthony. While one is referred to as GTB Anthony(not too far from the popular Newcastle hotel), the other is GTB Ilupeju which is the relatively newer one with gates along Ikorodu road and very close to the popular Akintola Williams Deloitte House.

Shikena!

That is where that guy got it wrong. I even said I worked in that branch as Gtbank staff only to recieve the shut up message.

The old one at anthony village was the first one. I think it was refered to as the administrative head quarters of Gtbank. can't really remember. It is the real anthony branch. That new one is the ilupeju branch.

I even said it that any other Gtbank on that axis that has gate is definitely not anthony branch.

Before the new one, the only two Gtbanks that have anthony in it's address are Mobolaji bank Anthony along Ikeja and Anthony branch.
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by davades(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
is there any Gtb bank staff here that can put light to this or other banks staff ? seriously i just noticed
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by voyy: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
that's y gtbanks don't get robbed, cos all activities can be monitored and captured easily by security men.
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by snowblaq(f): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Gtb at town planning bus stop Lagos state has gate sha
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
jowhyte:
Some couple of hours ago I saw an update on My Facebook news feed about an
banks.

I almost begged to disagree, but after ruminating and brooding over all the 5
GTBANKS I know within my location here in my city where I live, I realized that
the FB poster is right going by my own observation with all the bank branches
I know in my location.

Here is the drill!

Is it also true that all GTBANKS in all the branches in your location do not have gate?

If yes or no, what could be responsible.

Lets hear from you
I was told by my lecturer in my undergraduate days that it's a business strategy and structural plan that means we accommodate every customers not minding where, who and whatever age.
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
I was told by my lecturer in my undergraduate days that it's a business strategy and structural plan that means we accommodate every customers not minding where, who and whatever age.
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by mayze: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
mrlaw93:
U should be d one to shut up...dat guy up dia is right...tis ilupeju branch dat has gate not anthony
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by mayze: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
jomoh:

That is where that guy got it wrong. I even said I worked in that branch as Gtbank staff only to recieve the shut up message.

The old one at anthony village was the first one. I think it was refered to as the administrative head quarters of Gtbank. can't really remember. It is the real anthony branch. That new one is the ilupeju branch.

I even said it that any other Gtbank on that axis that has gate is definitely not anthony branch.

Before the new one, the only two Gtbanks that have anthony in it's address are Mobolaji bank Anthony along Ikeja and Anthony branch.

Don't mind d guy...tis ilupeju branch he is calling anthony
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by Lincoln275(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
NothingDoMe:
A would like to believe that a couple of the robberies are setup by the workers of the banks. I've noticed Zenith Bank has had a high case of robbery incidents over the years. I was a victim.
I think u r right
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by naija911: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2017
While GTBank don’t have gates, GTBank have the lowest incidents of robbery
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by naija911: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2017
GTBank operates open door policy which gives equal right to all customers
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by naija911: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2017
As a bank attuned with global banking standards, the architecture of GTBank branches attests to this
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by naija911: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Security is more than a fence, it is always good to leave the enemy guessing so that they do compromise your defence system
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by naija911: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2017
A fence lets criminals know where the security post is and that could be very dangerous to the bank
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by naija911: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2017
Zenith had a fence, yet they robbed and killed a cop
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by phillthy(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
simplicity
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by adedayourt(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
jomoh:

GTBank anthony has no gate at all. I worked at that branch. Maybe another branch but definitely not anthony lagos.

Mr Oga I doubt I worked in d said branch of Gtb cus if u did u wud kno it has a gate. . . .

Lemme ask again. . . . . Did u or do you really work der?

Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by adedayourt(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
davades:
is there any Gtb bank staff here that can put light to this or other banks staff ? seriously i just noticed

Gtb Anthony has a see through gates it uses and wen it's 6pm deyblock d gates and only leav a small pedestrian open for pple who wanna use d ATM

Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by jomoh: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
adedayourt:

Mr Oga I doubt I worked in d said branch of Gtb cus if u did u wud kno it has a gate. . . .

Lemme ask again. . . . . Did u or do you really work der?

Oga I repeat stop embarrassing your generation.

GTBank anthony branch do not have any gate. The location of the branch itself makes it very impossible to have any gate whatsoever. It is located facing the roundabout that linked Ikorodu road to anthony bridge enroute Oshodi. Even it's front is curved.

The building is the tallest in the whole anthony village so it's visible from far away. By the way GTBank owns that building so don't tell me maybe they moved.

It is right at the end of the anthony bridge.

Only one of your pictures is showing and even from that picture It is clear to anyone that that is a newly built branch. Probably Ilupeju branch or something else.
Instead of wasting your time and risking you life taking picture of a bank branch, you could have walked in and ask what is the name of the branch. Location does not determine the name.

I am not here to prove to you if I worked there or not cos you're obviously not worth it. learn to accept what you don't know when someone who knows tells you.
Re: Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? by adedayourt(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2017
jomoh:

Oga I repeat stop embarrassing your generation.

GTBank anthony branch do not have any gate. The location of the branch itself makes it very impossible to have any gate whatsoever. It is located facing the roundabout that linked Ikorodu road to anthony bridge enroute Oshodi. Even it's front is curved.

The building is the tallest in the whole anthony village so it's visible from far away. By the way GTBank owns that building so don't tell me maybe they moved.

It is right at the end of the anthony bridge.

Only one of your pictures is showing and even from that picture It is clear to anyone that that is a newly built branch. Probably Ilupeju branch or something else.
Instead of wasting your time and risking you life taking picture of a bank branch, you could have walked in and ask what is the name of the branch. Location does not determine the name.

I am not here to prove to you if I worked there or not cos you're obviously not worth it. learn to accept what you don't know when someone who knows tells you.

Hello Mr useless slowpoke, u already seen pictures but if u ll still remain too dumb to take dat den I think ama leave you to ur generational limitations.

Ur choice of words permits mi to remind you that hope u know if thunder does not erase ur loved ones dey can never escape the wrath of terminal disease but trust me if u think dey gonna escape dar den stray bullet is Der portion

Just smile and say a loud Amen to dat.

Besides dint injustice prove to u a gtb with gates. .

And if u think think am gonna read or honour u wit a reply hereafter den ur father must av made a mistake filling ur mother with some milk dat gave rise to a wasted product like u

Av fun bro grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital / How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.