Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,121 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development (18294 Views)

Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / $600m Steel Plant Will Be Nigeria’s Highest Non-oil FDI – Gupta / Governor Udom Bags Independent Best Governor Award In FDI and Industrilization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by victorDanladi: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Its good to see a new lagos developing in northern nigeria.I hope the Igbo(s) will not later claim that they developed it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Hakane,

Gaskiya the government is on point in that direction,

There is equally a massive health facility, on that gezawa - hadeja roads towards minjibir Junction, I wish it could be completed,

I saw bua cement depot, he seems to be expanding it,

My sincere condolences on the demise of Dan misinan kano, the mouth piece of the talakawas,

The fertilizer projects in kano how far

The government is really trying given the economic situation of the country

Yeah the health facility is a shekarau government project that was abandoned I hope it will be revisited and completed like giginyu and zoo road paediatric hospital

Bua is making waves in the north especially kano and kaduna .... this is because it's produced in gombe which far more close to its maket than ogun and benue

Thanx man he is true son of kano state...And nigeria at large

With regards to the fertiliser plants there is a massive one constructed last year in madobi lga...... kasco is now rehabilitated and there is another on being constructed in tudun wada local government to supply kano southern lgas..... all government fertiliser ware houses in various lgas have been rehabilitated there is also an mou signed by Ganduje on his trip to China last year to build another one in the kano free trade zone...... we just have to wait and see....
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2017
Furrr keep it up. Lalasticlala come and see pictures

5 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
victorDanladi:
Its good to see a new lagos developing in northern nigeria.I hope the Igbo(s) will not later claim that they developed it.
Thanks Victor for your vote of confidence..... I must say igobs, yorubas, and all nigerians living and working in kano are an integral part of kano without which kano will look a lot different from what it is today..... I must however say that I do understand why you say what you just said..... but must refrain from playing the game of bigotry and not lump an entire tribe of more than 40million people together with the trouble makers.....

Thanx for your understanding

7 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:

Thanks Victor for your vote of confidence..... I must say igobs, yorubas, and all nigerians living and working in kano are an integral part of kano without which kano will look a lot different from what it is today..... I must however say that I do understand why you say what you just said..... but must refrain from playing the game of bigotry and not lump an entire tribe of more than 40million people together with the trouble makers.....

He is only cautioning them against future chest beating. Because thats what they are best at.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by victorDanladi: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:

I like you.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by SuperS1Panther: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2017
This is commendable.

Well done to the State Govt of Kano. Thumbs up.

This is the kind of good news and things we should be seeing from the North and not being in the news for all the wrong reasons.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2017
Some rural hospital

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:

The government is really trying given the economic situation of the country

Yeah the health facility is a shekarau government project that was abandoned I hope it will be revisited and completed like giginyu and zoo road paediatric hospital

Bua is making waves in the north especially kano and kaduna .... this is because it's produced in gombe which far more close to its maket than ogun and benue

Thanx man he is true son of kano state...And nigeria at large

With regards to the fertiliser plants there is a massive one constructed last year in madobi lga...... kasco is now rehabilitated and there is another on being constructed in tudun wada local government to supply kano southern lgas..... all government fertiliser ware houses in various lgas have been rehabilitated there is also an mou signed by Ganduje on his trip to China last year to build another one in the kano free trade zone...... we just have to wait and see....

Mazamaza,

Ganduje is trying walahi,
Passing through tudunwada, I saw expansive clusters of rice cultivation, also kura lga has massive hecters of rice farms,
Kano is undoubtedly on the rise,

Lastly matumina,
How far with the moribund textile factories, ganduje did promise to reinvigorate them, any updates?

The kusala dam in karaye, any plan for multipurpose functionality?
That reminds me, the facilities in the nysc camp are decaying, I wish baba got to fix them
The new markets ganduje embarked on, have they been occupied,

Nagode kadan

2 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2017
More

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2017
This is the bridge built by GEJ (kudos to him)..... but the side of road was never completed by FG so the state gov intervened

Before.....
After

2 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Kano has witnessed some rather embracing flooding for a state located in the extreme north of the country (rainfall last for 4 months only) ........

Flood prone areas of kano include
Nomansland in sabon gari area of fagge lga to hajj camp...

The government is building massive drainage canals and reconstructing roads to check the annual flooding...... I hope lagos gov follow suit......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Mazamaza,

Passing through tudunwada, I saw expansive clusters of rice cultivation, also kura lga has massive hecters of rice farms,

Lastly matumina,
How far with the moribund textile factories, ganduje did promise to reinvigorate them, any updates?

That reminds me, the facilities in the nysc camp are decaying, I wish baba got to fix them

Nagode kadan

Before I answer your question here is an update of the sabon gari to yan kura market interchange

1 Like

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by enomakos(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:
More
bro with sure equipments why did the elites still go abroad for treatment?
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Mazamaza,

Lastly matumina,

Nagode kadan

Yeah this is an initiative of the current administration i.e to cluster farmers of same crops and provide them with all the necessary tools they need...... And it seems to be achieving it's objectives as the jigawa gov has borrowed the practise and implemented across jigawa state..... the yield is quiet astonishing.....

On the textile factories the government can do so much.... it's doing what it can eg the government has provided interest free loan to existing companies one of such beneficiaries is ADHAMA TEXTILE AND GARMENT INDUSTRIES..... As the first beneficiaries repay the loan it will be made available to others.... that's the finance aspect.... the second aspect is power and like I mentioned earlier investors are now investing in solar energy for kano state companies couple with the tiga hydroelectric power plant.......

Kusala dam at the moment is being assessed for the possibility of setting off a hydro power plant and irrigation purposes but since kusala belongs to the federal government the state government does not have power to anything without the permission of federal government....case in point lagos vs FG on the apapa warf road......

The markets are still largely under construction with the kwari market nearing completion.......

1 Like

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2017
enomakos:
bro with sure equipments why did the elites still go abroad for treatment?

I wonder oooo..... because they have free money to blow, ,,,, and maybe the Nigerian mentality that everything foreign is better

4 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Inner street roads

1 Like

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2017
MrHowto:
Furrr keep it up. Lalasticlala come and see pictures
Well the mods will never see this kind of thread but if it was a thread about bomb blast almajiri, or poverty this thread would have been on the front page by now......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:

Yeah this is an initiative of the current administration i.e to cluster farmers of same crops and provide them with all the necessary tools they need...... And it seems to be achieving it's objectives as the jigawa gov has borrowed the practise and implemented across jigawa state..... the yield is quiet astonishing.....

On the textile factories the government can do so much.... it's doing what it can eg the government has provided interest free loan to existing companies one of such beneficiaries is ADHAMA TEXTILE AND GARMENT INDUSTRIES..... As the first beneficiaries repay the loan it will be made available to others.... that's the finance aspect.... the second aspect is power and like I mentioned earlier investors are now investing in solar energy for kano state companies couple with the tiga hydroelectric power plant.......

Kusala dam at the moment is being assessed for the possibility of setting off a hydro power plant and irrigation purposes but since kusala belongs to the federal government the state government does not have power to anything without the permission of federal government....case in point lagos vs FG on the apapa warf road......

The markets are still largely under construction with the kwari market nearing completion.......

That's great,
I wish the power structure could undergo defragmentation from the hold of federal government,
This will be the thrust of restructuralization,

The bua cement plant in gombe, is it different from the ashaka cement plant?,

I know julius berger built the one in okpela edo state, even dangote planned on building another cement plant in okpela, I don't know how far he has gone with that.

Inside of kano city, I observed a sort of Saudi arabia massive consulate is being built, how far?
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by furrr(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

That's great,
I wish the power structure could undergo defragmentation from the hold of federal government,
This will be the thrust of restructuralization,

The bua cement plant in gombe, is it different from the ashaka cement plant?,

I know julius berger built the one in okpela edo state, even dangote planned on building another cement plant in okpela, I don't know how far he has gone with that.

Inside of kano city, I observed a sort of Saudi arabia massive consulate is being built, how far?

Ashaka and bua are different companies bua cement started initially from defunct sokoto cement but has since opened up another company in Ashaka area of gombe state

Well power de fragmentation is not an easy thing to achieve but it has already started with ipp popping up everywhere across the country

Yeah kano is the number one state that contributes to travels (both commercial and pilgrimage) to Saudi Arabia and as such they want to make it easier for kano residents to process their travel docs and also for diplomatic reasons too and it's massive because as you know Saudi Arabia (ksa) does not do things small as the power given to the holy mosque only is bigger than all power generation in nigeria combined .......

2 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by enomakos(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:

I wonder oooo..... because they have free money to blow, ,,,, and maybe the Nigerian mentality that everything foreign is better
that very bad
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:

Ashaka and bua are different companies bua cement started initially from defunct sokoto cement but has since opened up another company in Ashaka area of gombe state company in ashaka

Well power de fragmentation is not an easy thing to achieve but it has already started with ipp popping up everywhere across the country

Yeah kano is the number one state that contributes to travels (both commercial and pilgrimage) to Saudi Arabia and as such they want to make it easier for kano residents to process their travel docs and also for diplomatic reasons too.......

Right on point matumina,
Kano contribute hugely to pilgrimage, that I can attest to,

I wish the kano government can invest in aerial videography and aerial photography with high tech digital drones,
It doesn't cost much, so that the great strides and potentialities of the state can be better appreciated,

Thanks bro, I really appreciate you engaging me on this discuss,
Se gwobe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by gwales: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2017
Good thread. Following

1 Like

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Mutuwa(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:
And finally

Dole... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by TheAngry1: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wow!
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by baddooboys: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
With what I saw....I think northern states are infrastructurally more developed than SW states minus Lagos...

Region by level of development.....

SE

SS

NOrth

SW minus Lagos......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Alariwo2: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
It's like GEJ brought badluck on SE.. honestly do they still exist in Nigeria?

All I see is SW and North getting partnerships and projects here and there. Ndo for those nyamiris o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
furrr:

Yeah kofar ruwa was redesigned due to its proximity to the airport........ the previous design include destroying and shifting of the airport fence...... for security and obvious reasons it has to be redesigned so as to avoid affecting the aorport.......

It's unfortunate that Ganduje is allowing politics to affect the ordinary citizens of kano the interchange in sabon gari kano is going to be the longest flyover at about 3.4 kilometres and it's going to transform the abubakar rimi (sabon gari market) area to a more lively and easy to access commercial area....but cry I just hope he completes it within his tenure....

The black rhino and dangote deal has suffered some set back..... as dangote is focusing more on his refinery in lagos....... but there is some inside report from the concluded kano economic summit that emir sunusi is woeing some investors to replace dangote part of the deal..... notable among them is GE...... the solar project I mentioned earlier is not part of the black rhino deal......

Thanks for the update.
If we all in our respective states concentrated on economic development and building infrastructure what a country Nigeria would be!
Instead we fight over religion and tribal issues.

1 Like

Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by victorDanladi: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
baddooboys:

With what I saw....I think northern states are infrastructurally more developed than SW states minus Lagos...

Region by level of development.....

SE

SS

NOrth

SW minus Lagos......

in my own view

Region by level of development

North

SW minus lagos

SS minus Rivers(port Harcourt)

SE minus Anambra
Re: Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
nice one @furr. pls keep it coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle / Tinubu Departs For Cotonou / Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.