Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Seriously In Need Of A Serious Female Companion And A Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seriously In Need Of A Serious Female Companion And A Friend (678 Views)

Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. / In need of a female companion, my photo and details inside. / X-rated, female companion needed(lagos Based) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously In Need Of A Serious Female Companion And A Friend by osenoigbokan: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Hi,
I'm a young executive in my early 40's. I have an emotional vacuum that i urgently need to fill. I'm in need of a female friend that have the qualities to fill the emotional vacuum in my heart. I'm a caring and hardworking young man with great potentials. I will appreciate a good looking, business minded, God fearing young upwardly mobile female friend with a creative mindset. I'm a highly creative and sexually active person, i love to discuss business and how to take advantage of business opportunities. I hate lazy ladies and gold-diggers. I'm an extrovert, i like hanging out and meeting people. I love tech stuff, i'm a digital person with passion for developing information technology solutions. I love intelligent people around me that love discussing intelligently. I derive pleasure helping others to succeed. If you would like us to be friends, kindly send me a private mail to:looking4compactiblity@gmail.com with your WhatsApp telephone number. I will add you up and we can start the journey.
Re: Seriously In Need Of A Serious Female Companion And A Friend by harbosedey(f): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2017
well,if you are the serious type....then would love to try a date out with u....

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of A Serious Female Companion And A Friend by osenoigbokan: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2017
harbosedey:
well,if you are the serious type....then would love to try a date out with u....
Lol, i'm not a boy and i'm not unserious. Send me your whatsapp number through the email: looking4compactiblity@gmail.com and let take it from there.
Re: Seriously In Need Of A Serious Female Companion And A Friend by youngsahito(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2017
harbosedey:
am a serious guyz that need a serious relationship with a lady, you can contact me via WhatsApp on 07068390578
Re: Seriously In Need Of A Serious Female Companion And A Friend by Mosespaul(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2017
I'm a single guy in my mid 30s, live in Abuja. need a matured mind lady for serious relationship preferably Abuja. 08021465408
Re: Seriously In Need Of A Serious Female Companion And A Friend by kolex83: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
responsible Yoruba lady should hook me up for a long last relationship... 07065356066

(1) (Reply)

Looking For My Missing Rib / I'm Paying For German Obligation Letter For Study Visa / The Bleeding Truth !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.