Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US (29435 Views)

72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital / Two Girls Fight Dirty In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by bbbabes1: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2017
A Queens based Nigerian pastor was sentenced Tuesday to 15 years in prison for raping two girls in the basement of his church.

Reuben Chizor’s victims were 12- and 14-year-old sisters and members of his Hope Restoration Ministries congregation in Queens Village.

“The defendant took advantage of his position as a man of the cloth and the trust placed in him by his followers to satisfy his depraved desires. Through manipulation and conniving control, he sexually abused his two young victims for nearly two years,” Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said. “What the defendant forced his victims to endure was horrendous — and as punishment he now will be spending a lengthy term behind bars.”

According to NY Daily News, trial testimony last month revealed that on July 27, 2011, Chizor took the 14-year-old victim to the church basement, where he lived, and raped her. On Aug. 22, 2011, he raped the 12-year-old.

Chizor, 56, continued abusing one or both of the girls through May 2013, Brown said.

In July 2015, the girls confided in each other they'd been raped by Chizor, and police were notified.

Efforts to reach Chizor and his attorney were unsuccessful. A message left at the church was not returned.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-s_M3Pt8J44E/WWXI1WcyamI/AAAAAAADuXs/xvACLb7x4LkIzfyV6yXXuwvCOsNGt5FPgCLcBGAs/s640/BjE2xQGIYAA2rPz.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/us-based-nigerian-pastor-gets-15-years.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Another pastor again . What happened to the oloshos na, haba bros. Na 12 and 14 yrs old girls dey sweet u. angry

Since this post depicts disgust to your tribe, and deficient of any rationality. On that note, i on behalf of your Ipob brothers disown you, I am sure the fulani herdmen will welcome you with a 6yr old virgin.

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by smartty68(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Look at his face like that of NwaAmaikpe's own undecided

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by bamdly(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2017
we'll just shoot his balls for revenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Evablizin(f): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2017
He yee ooo,Very bad,fake Ipob pastor,15yrs in jail is very small nah the for make am 30yrs add it to his age it will be 86yrs good age to come out from prison

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by rusher14: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Disgraceful.
Anyway, let me follow the crowd and shout "Touch not my anointed".
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by NwaAmaikpe: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2017
smartty68:
Look at his face like that of NwaAmaikpe's own undecided

shocked

I just dey look you
I don't look like that...
I'm very handsome,

Actually so handsome that when I was born, the nurses wanted to steal me from my mom.

So handsome that my cars are tinted because ladies always crash their vehicles when they see me.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by maxysmith(f): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Nigeria and crime

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by smartty68(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I don't look like that...
I'm very handsome,

Actually so handsome that when I was born, the nurses wanted to steal me from my mom.

So handsome that my cars are tinted because ladies always crash their vehicles when they see me.
Oh really? I was taught in school that the opposite of handsome is ....! Oya pinshure or I don't believe it
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Oladimejyy(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2017
Igbos and crime

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by cherr(f): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2017
OYINBO police let him rot in jail. He's a scammer and a rapist tongue

If konji too hold you there a prostitutes around so why ruin someone's life angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2017
You are a disgrace both Nigeria and USA
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by LexngtonSteele: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Reuben Chizor

a Potor Potor Negro, AGAIN!
shocked

Castrate Le Nigga!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Leonbonapart(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2017
One sided story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2017
What sort of foolishness is this? 12 and 14?so you left your village to goan show your yansh in America.. IRANU

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Junpride: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Disgrace
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Flamzey00(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by czaratwork: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2017
He did not deal with his foundation when he converted and his foundation dealt with him later on. Trace it to his roots.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by itiswellandwell: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by exlinkleads(f): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2017
hmmm

up naija

Name checker spotted
Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Adeoba10(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2017
No matter the sin committed, Jesus Christ will be held responsible, bcus he died on the cross for our sin...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by ivolt: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Pastors and crime

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by GeneralOjukwu: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2017
IPOB + Crime = Everywhere you go cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by Alariwo2: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Useless Osu

After getting banished from their place, they will relocate to other regions to perpetuate their evil.
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by goldenarrow: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Reuben Chizor

a Potor Potor Negro, AGAIN!
shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by tydi(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes1:
A Queens based Nigerian pastor was sentenced Tuesday to 15 years in prison for raping two girls in the basement of his church.

Reuben Chizor’s victims were 12- and 14-year-old sisters and members of his Hope Restoration Ministries congregation in Queens Village.

“The defendant took advantage of his position as a man of the cloth and the trust placed in him by his followers to satisfy his depraved desires. Through manipulation and conniving control, he sexually abused his two young victims for nearly two years,” Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said. “What the defendant forced his victims to endure was horrendous — and as punishment he now will be spending a lengthy term behind bars.”

According to NY Daily News, trial testimony last month revealed that on July 27, 2011, Chizor took the 14-year-old victim to the church basement, where he lived, and raped her. On Aug. 22, 2011, he raped the 12-year-old.

Chizor, 56, continued abusing one or both of the girls through May 2013, Brown said.

In July 2015, the girls confided in each other they'd been raped by Chizor, and police were notified.

Efforts to reach Chizor and his attorney were unsuccessful. A message left at the church was not returned.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-s_M3Pt8J44E/WWXI1WcyamI/AAAAAAADuXs/xvACLb7x4LkIzfyV6yXXuwvCOsNGt5FPgCLcBGAs/s640/BjE2xQGIYAA2rPz.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/us-based-nigerian-pastor-gets-15-years.html

pedophile

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US by malware: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2017
flat heads have divested into raping

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrests Woman Filmed Flogging And Locking A Boy Inside A Dog Cage (Pix) / Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) / EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.