Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:52 PM

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) (57185 Views)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by obiremy: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Some ladies no get chill.Facebook user Hermano Fresco has just revealed that his Girlfriend shaved off his dreadlocks he had been growing for years after he cheated on her.He wrote..

'YO MY BABY MOMMA CAUGHT ME CHEATING LAST WEEK I BEGGED HER TO FORGIVE ME I THOUGHT SHE DID!I even gave her some bomb I'm sorry sex last night but I woke up to this'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/photos-angry-girlfriend-shaves-off-her.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by stonemasonn: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Lol, maybe she never liked the hair style.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by rheether(f): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2017
He is lucky.. If na Nigerian babe nah to bleach you with oil.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Better than pouring you acid while you asleep or sliting your throat.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by aolawale025: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2017
What kind of sleep is that?

114 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by holatin(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2017
the girl must be related to Delilah in the BIBLE

seriously which kind sleep you sleep to the extent you no know when person BARBERLIZE YOUR HEAD.

180 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Annie2059: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2017
And you are coming to tell us that to do what?

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2017
shocked

Never trust a woman.

Never!!
Their reasoning is based on their emotions.

They fake their love
They fake orgasms
They fake their smile
They fake their ass
They fake their boobs
They fake their steps
They fake everything.
They fake their moans
They fake their age
They fake their complexion
They fake their heights
They fake their voice.
They fake their tears

The only real thing about them is their treachery.

228 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by kayultimate(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2017
grin

21 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Oladelson(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2017
is okay
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by kingrt2(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2017
No news here

Look mi signature
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Ismahill(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2017
aolawale025:
oya mi lenu oo

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by loobby(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2017
OK
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by princechiemekam(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Maybe na the dreadlocks dey make you cheat

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by takenadoh: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2017
You is a fool, some bomb, who bomb EPP?

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2017
She loves him self.. . She no use acid.. .oil... Hot water.. .fight dirty.. .destroy his car..... Shoot.. .stab.. Men that lady loves him because shaving that dread makes him even look more responsible sef

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2017
They really love themselves...
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Vincad: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Well locs can now be reattached so he has no problem there grin
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by overall90: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2017
The girl NA mumu girl.
How can she be dating someone like this and expect him to be loyal to her.

14 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by onosprince(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2017
The kind beat way i go give her, she go know say AC no be fan.
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Okaakoko(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2017
aolawale025:
I wonder o
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by EmperorKpee(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2017
Lol. Good riddance to bad nonsense.
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by tolexy123: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Hehehehehe grin

Well deserved

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Sexyfali(f): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2017
THANK GOD SAY SHE NO KILL YOU...

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin grin
She barb am.....hahahahah!!!

7 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by BE811APP: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Good for him...
With no shame saying.. She caught me cheating last week..

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by slimzzysweet(f): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2017
At least u nw look more responsible for her alone. Designing those tattoos with hot oil mixed with acid shld be her nxt target

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by adonbilivit: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2017
So u are feeling like Samson now? Ewu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.