Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Has Anyone Done Business With Perry Solutions? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Has Anyone Done Business With Perry Solutions? (2138 Views)

Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 / Please Has Anyone Done Business With OLIVERJIAD Before / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Done Business With Perry Solutions? by Onwan: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2010
Hi Folks

I got this guys; Perry Solutions on nairaland.com and they say they handle buying things from the US and delivering to Nigeria; www.perrysolution.com

I placed two orders now and paid to their Oceanic bank account; First order has been due for days and I have been speaking with the contact person on 080.3561.7436. I'm really looking forward to them getting me my orders BUT for some reason, I would like to confirm IF anyone here has had any dealings with them - successfully.

I'll appreciate any one with an experience with them sharing it right here.
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Perry Solutions? by Onwan: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2010
This guy will not pick his call until you send a text that you will expose them on nairaland.com

His latest is that they have orders stock at NAHCO since last thursday AND they have been telling them to come the day after since then - this sounds very strange from someone who runs a business like this.

First of all, they wont call you to tell you of any delays, secondly they will tell you they are at the airport, thirdly NAHCO?, then come today, come tomorrow?

I'm thinking these guys are not saying something OR they are a fraud. Nairalanders beware of Perry Solutions - Something is not straight here.

This is the contact number on the site - 080.3561.7436
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Perry Solutions? by guvcode: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2010
Well, lets see how this turns out, I have never ordered thru them, but have a friend who has been dealing with them for abut 2 years now, he orders mostly shoes from US thru them and so far they have delivered, if they did in time i cant say.

Hope your products come out soon sha!
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Perry Solutions? by Onwan: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2010
Thanks for that post.

Its just strange the way the guy on that number behaves by avoiding calls. Also the new order I placed (that should have made the third) I didnt get any response like a quote or something.

For whatever its worth, I just thought people should know about it. Its never the money part of it; Just the part of letting people know If they are for real OR not.

Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Perry Solutions? by Wolof(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2011
Hi Owan,

I am about to order stuff from Perry Solutions. I came accross your post. So did you get your stuff?

rgds,
WF
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Perry Solutions? by aliyubuk(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2011
Hi, I thinkperrysolutions are legit, it just that they dont have a very good customer service. orderbar.com is alittle better in that respect. but always expect delays.
I donno, but I am about to try bongous.com. maybe they will come tru. but always be careful.
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Perry Solutions? by Wolof(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2011
Thanks!
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Perry Solutions? by double08(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2011
there is something fishy about those who are in favor of perry solutions, they just joined NL recently,Onwan beware!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Used Laurel Altima For Sale (250k) / Audi A2 Manual Trans 2004 For Sale / 2003 Honda Accord EX Coupe For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.