Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini (32322 Views)

Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama / Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Ceoflexygist: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Davido's second babymama, Amanda, gave birth to their daughter Hailey in Atlanta, a few weeks ago, and it looks like she's almost done losing all the weight she gained during her pregnancy.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/12/singer-davidos-2nd-babymama-shows-off-her-banging-post-baby-body/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by hungryboy(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2017
She wan start business again,
Too bad Davido has moved on, Na new baby mama Davido dey find

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Evablizin(f): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Chai izza pity,Davido fall on you heavly again

3 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Hotshawarma(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2017
Nothing is banging here...except the op head due to headache

3 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Modified: all you hypocrites mentioning me and calling me names but at the same time you're trying so hard to email me or send me messages here on nairaland... I know you wanna fuvk but you're all dirty touts and I'm too classy for you fools.

I will expose all you fools.

But this girl has been in the news ever since she gave birth. Instead of taking care of that poor baby that they brought into this world, she is already looking for the next mugu to jam and trust all these idiotic Nigerian guys to chase this girl even after davido has finish work..

You men are filthy pigs, you like eating other peoples vomit..

9 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by obicentlis: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Nairaland stop giving this girls your platform. You are directly encouraging this rubbish of babymamish.

This is not our culture to celebrate lowlifes.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by MRAKBEE(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Interesting
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Flamzey00(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Baby mama everywhere
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Junpride: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Really
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by laplace19(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2017
For what purpose exactly? ...
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by muller101(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Ready for business
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Alexas58: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2017
z
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by PrexyD(f): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Make i run?
She's ready for the future grin
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Mechette(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Abi
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by NwaAmaikpe: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2017
shocked

Davido has an awful taste in women.

His preek is obviously short-sighted

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Ogeeluv: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2017
You are just making a fool of yourself by trying to proof that u are sexy. you meant even call yourself a Christian.
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by crownprince102: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:
THEY NEED PRAYER IN THAT FAMILY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQz0e3wgH6A
you need prayer to overcome poverty....
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Asek1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Olo resumption tinz on point cheesy
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by slimzzysweet(f): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
So wat positive impact has dat got to do with d present day economy and our bubu's where about. Congrats to Davido as he is busy tryn to meet target (making more babies).
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by IamAirforce1: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:
THEY NEED PRAYER IN THAT FAMILY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQz0e3wgH6A
Saw this video on instagram yesterday and oh my God cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Adewalefae(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fresca:
But this girl has been in the news ever since she gave birth. Instead of taking care of that poor baby that they brought into this world, she is already looking for the next mugu to jam and trust all these idiotic Nigerian guys to chase this girl even after davido has finish work..

lesbian spotted

6 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Fadiga24(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Davido has an awful taste in women.

His preek is obviously short-sighted

Dude does it under the influence of alcohol, can't blame him.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by swegiedon(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fresca:

na who do you?? young lady

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by harffie(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fresca:

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by timilehing(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lubbish
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Kobicove(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
I'm not impressed undecided
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by Kobicove(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
I'm not impressed undecided
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini by MoreWahala: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fresca:

undecided
I just hope you are a Virgin, if not your husband will also eat other peoples vomit

16 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ricky Rick Dead, Renowned S.A. Rapper Ricky Ricky Has Passed Away / Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame / Audu Maikori Collapses At Muson Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.