Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

How Do I Get To Town Planning Way From Cement Bustop. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Town Planning Way From Cement Bustop. (718 Views)

Man, Wife & Children Die In Accident On Their Way From Gombe To Bauchi (Graphic) / Trailer Nearly Landed On A Bus Filled With Passengers At Berger Cement Bustop / Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Town Planning Way From Cement Bustop. by omerta07(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Good Morning Fam, please help a brother. I need to get to 58 town planning way at Ilupeju.
I am at Cement Bustop now and I need to get the bus route to my destination.
Re: How Do I Get To Town Planning Way From Cement Bustop. by jiangchu: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2017
when you get to oshodi cross to the other side and ask where you can get a bus going there.
Re: How Do I Get To Town Planning Way From Cement Bustop. by omerta07(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
jiangchu:
when you get to oshodi cross to the other side and ask where you can get a bus going there.
I entered a wrong bus though... Was opposed to enter Oshodi under bridge but entered Oshodi express.
The conductor was kind enough to drop me at Shogunle where i boarded another bus to Oshodi under bridge where i found my way to my destination.
Thanks though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18 Die In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash / How Do I Apply For Canada Visa? / Best Country To Find A Lecturing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.