Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? (4112 Views)

How I Avoided A Regrettable Marriage / I Made A Mistake But Can Anyone Survive A Marriage Like This? / I Slept With Her Boyfriend By Mistake But It Felt Good – Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by tosyne2much(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Alphamale2017:
when I see nairalnaders giving relationship help and they be like , " sit her down" Lmaooooooooo . majority of the times, it doesn't work . if u like have the knowledge of Albert Einstein, most women only learn when their fingers get burnt. Abeg nobody should bring that "sit her down " cliche, if at all , it should be someone different. not the boyfriend . . them done start again with "sit her down" Lmaooooooooo
This "sit her down" cliche sef don tire me oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by tosyne2much(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
I laugh and shake my head when I see some guys who keep on tolerating a cheating lady hoping for a change

Anyway, different strokes for different folks sha
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
I laugh and shake my head when I see some guys who keep on tolerating a cheating lady hoping for a change

Anyway, different strokes for different folks sha

So you won't tolerate her if she cheats :/
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by tosyne2much(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

So you won't tolerate her if she cheats :/
I didn't say I won't tolerate her nah.. If you truly love a lady, you won't give a damn even if she sleeps with another man tongue
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
I didn't say I won't tolerate her nah.. If you truly love a lady, you won't give a damn even if she sleeps with another man tongue

Dey decieve yourself
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hopefulman - one of the best usernames I've seen on NL...

Your girl is not a bad person.

Remember what she said, "I didn't know what came over me."

Something indeed did come over her, and it's attraction.

And feeling attraction for the other guy didn't make her like you less.

It's most likely not even about the sex - that was incidental. She probably just enjoyed the guy's company.

Emperors, kings and presidents have also had their women stray.

Sometimes I think this is just the Universe's way of telling us, "Be humble, you're just a guy".

3 Likes

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Martin0:
And after year's she still feels pains na wa ooo
Ask d op o
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by ghettochild(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
got one sentence for u bro. let her go. if u mari her she go stil dey find small dick upandan

2 Likes

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Martin0(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
Ask d op o
Nna aaaa na wa ooo
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Martin0:
hahaha ok ooo,but wait ooo,do u believ a lady will complain over big manhood,see lies ooo,I thought what is more important is the pleasure she get's and how satisfied she is...

Which lady will say she prefer's small dick over big sized,your husband to be for that matter hmmm na wa oooo

Yeah some ladies do complain about that especially slim ones.
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Martin0:
ok ooo if your opinion is like this eh,lemm ask you if it was the guy that was acting like this will you still build that strong love btw him knowing that he constantly cheat's on you even before marriage??

While I will give him time but if he continue with his cheating then I can't stay again.I hate cheating alot.
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by eyinjuege: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
If you've been faithful to her all through the 6 years of your relationship, you can call off the relationship, otherwise you have no moral justification to hang her.

If however you have also got tired of her ogbonno soup and have gone out to eat egusi several times in the past, then you also should understand that one gets tired eating the same soup everyday.
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by cuvox(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
it is this type of lady that will make you waste money on DNA tests.

love is not the problem here but trust... let her bro. you can never trust her the same again. a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

1 Like

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Hopefulman: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks for the comments, they are really helping a great deal. I won't lie I am broken

Lemme add this, I refuse to believe the small D.ick big d.ick thing, there's more to this, and damn the lies from the very first weekend, she made me believe it was just that weekend until I found out after 7 months yesterday she continued with this nigga until February this year, and when I said I was faithful I meant it, she knows my history, my ex cult related life back in days, the ladies, she's even had issues with ladies marking her territory and keeping them off.

I have a soft spot for this woman, the normal me for drill this chick turn turn that very day but to what end? Wetin I wan gain?

This isn't just me settling for this babe, but it's the amount of betrayal, cos she washed me before this nigga, for even allowing him chat me up same day they went to bed and then continued afterwards, look at the level of falling hand and downgrade.

There's no excuse for cheating

1 Like

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
D Lady was a virgin... I think newly disvirgined ladies need small or medium kini for them to adjust
I feel that girl doesn't have an excuse for cheating. grin

Dude takes care of you, you're sure your relationship is ending in marriage. You know all his family members, his mum calls you and you visit his dad, then you cheat with the excuse that his dick is too big for you?...the same big dick that deflowered you?, the same big dick that has been bleeping you for 6yrs?. Need I remind you that the pussy is elastic and her countless sex with her fiancé would have made her adjust to his size.

She just had the crave to explore other men.

1 Like

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Martin0(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

While I will give him time but if he continue with his cheating then I can't stay again.I hate cheating alot.
abi?
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Martin0(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Yeah some ladies do complain about that especially slim ones.
eh eh na wa ooo
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by schumastic(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na wa o, see gobe shocked shocked
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Hopefulman: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benita27:

Dude takes care of you, you're sure your relationship is ending in marriage. You know all his family members, his mum calls you and you visit his dad, then you cheat with the excuse that his dick is too big for you?...the same big dick that deflowered you?, the same big dick thapt has been bleeping you for 6yrs?.

Need I remind you that the pussy is elastic and her countless sex with her fiancé would have made her adjust to his size.

Thanks dear , I couldn't have said it any better, need I remind you I was the sex freak in the relationship. my anger is not even the act, cos I sincerely forgave it, but continuing after that, turned his b.itch till February
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Alphamale2017(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
This "sit her down" cliche sef don tire me oooo cheesy

lol I think say Na only me oh. the girl done already too dey used to this guy. that's part of the problem

1 Like

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hopefulman ...I feel your pains bro . But my brother it's over .

The truth of the matter is that everyone cheats one way or the other in all kinds of relationships .

I know you both have invested a lot in your relationship but my guy you have to let go .

It's painful but man let her go .

I've been in this scenario before and once that trust is gone ...it's gone .

Marriage is something like a Ponzi scheme ...i but at the same time only those who can take advantage of it end up being well off .

Sometimes I ask myself why we keep forcing ourselves to enter this thing knowing fully well what is involved .

Just let go ... and stay away from her . Don't suffer from great Gatsby syndrome trying to chase someone that is not yours .

1 Like

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by gentlewiz: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
From all you have said I think the best thing for you to do is to let her be, She loves you quite alright but you guys have been in the relationship for too long and she is kind of bored. You are the first man to be with her and she just wanted to explore and see how it would be with another man. she did it, the first you caught her and she asked for forgiveness meanwhile you never knew she went back to this guy until yesterday. My question for you is this, What brought about the conversation that made her confess to you she opened up to you meaning she is sorry and has nothing to hide anymore, You wouldn't have found out if she never told you. Give her another chance and see how things turns out to be. You truly love this girl that is why you allowed this relationship to go on for 6 years, Don't end things with her because of what she did months ago. She only wanted to have a taste of another man since you've been the only one in her life. pull yourself together and let it go. you love her and she loves you too.
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by tosyne2much(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Alphamale2017:

lol I think say Na only me oh. the girl done already too dey used to this guy. that's part of the problem
And again, the thing don too tey
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Alphamale2017(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
And again, the thing don too tey

exactly
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benita27:

Dude takes care of you, you're sure your relationship is ending in marriage. You know all his family members, his mum calls you and you visit his dad, then you cheat with the excuse that his dick is too big for you?...the same big dick that deflowered you?, the same big dick that has been bleeping you for 6yrs?. Need I remind you that the pussy is elastic and her countless sex with her fiancé would have made her adjust to his size.

You are right.
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by cuvox(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
gentlewiz:

Bro. you may have a point but guess what, most people that cheat rarely love the person they are cheating with... she was playing with mud now she have lost a diamond.
she confessed cause she loved him, unfortunately love is fleeting. only love doesn't hold a relationship. There's also trust.... Cheating and leading a guy on for 7 months, think about it na, would you be able to trust her enough to get married to her? remember, marriage was supposed to be this year ending.

she lied
that she was going to visit her sister just to moan on some guys bed.

now he will doubt her whenever she says she's traveling, he will doubt the paternity of his kids, he will always have it on the back of his mind.

She confessed once, then went back... again and again...

Telling lies alone is enough to make me doubt you and kill my feelings... telling lies + cheating, recipe for disaster.

4 Likes

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by feelgoodInc: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
I don't know what came over me hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Augustap:
Bro the first mistake you made was forgiving her the first time. Cheating for the first time isn't a mistake at all. The first time she wanted to cheat, she thought abt it really well, weighed the pros and cons and finally decided that she was either too smart to be caught or you were a fool and wud forgive. SHE CHEATED BEFORE, SHE WILL CHEAT AGAIN AND WILL CONTINUE TO CHEAT. YOU BETTER LEAVE HER AND FIND YOUR SQUARE ROOT. ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER.

Cmon, you don't believe one could make a mistake? Maybe in the heat of the moment? They could have been drunk or high or something...

Though I don't condone cheating I feel everyone deserves a second chance and only once...

We're all human you know...
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Op the courtship was just too long. 6years! Thats too long. Ordinary 1year and half, am bored already. If we aint taking it to marriage? Then sorry.
Break up and move on.

Its not the end of the world.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by feelgoodInc: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Cmon, you don't believe one could make a mistake? Maybe in the heat of the moment? They could have been drunk or high or something...

Though I don't condone cheating I feel everyone deserves a second chance and only once...

We're all human you know...
what are you saying, she dressed up, took her bath, paid transport to spend the WEEK with him.

2 Likes

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Apollux(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
krissconnect:
Well, a critical analysis to your story entails you might be dating either a naive girl, a teenager or a girl below 21 years. My advice is this, sit her down and talk to her very closely. Inquire from her what she truly needs and what's bn driving her to the other guy. Never make it sound like youre judging her, make her open up to you.
Note this, never force someone to love you, if someone loves you and honestly wants to be with you, there's no need stressing that. If she continues with her promiscuous life, be strong and let her go. Life goes on bro.
I'm sorry to say this but sitting down and talking doesn't always work. At this stage she won't come to her senses until what she is doing now hits the rock and she can no longer continue.
The best the guy can do is break off from the relationship, weather the pains, pick up the pieces of his life and move on. No matter what happens life goes on

1 Like

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hopefulman:

Thanks dear , I couldn't have said it any better, need I remind you I was the sex freak in the relationship. my anger is not even the act, cos I sincerely forgave it, but continuing after that, turned his b.itch till February
I guess you know what you want better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated / Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. / Lookalike Lovers Wows in lovely pre-wedding photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.