Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? (4113 Views)

How I Avoided A Regrettable Marriage / I Made A Mistake But Can Anyone Survive A Marriage Like This? / I Slept With Her Boyfriend By Mistake But It Felt Good – Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Augustap(f): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Cmon, you don't believe one could make a mistake? Maybe in the heat of the moment? They could have been drunk or high or something...

Though I don't condone cheating I feel everyone deserves a second chance and only once...

We're all human you know...
Mistakes cud be made but not when it comes to cheating. How and why did a lady who knew she had a relationship to protect engage in something that cud cause "HEAT OF THE MOMENT". She planned it well, the way Evans plans his kidnaps

1 Like

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by LordKO(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
I really won't blame her but you. Because had it been that you have defined yourself/achieved self-realization, you wouldn't be here seeking this type of advice.

Supposing that you already laid your principle before now, you ought to have known the type of woman you intend to have as a wife; a virtuous one or an evil one. And this would have enabled you to decide her case the very moment she started acting up.

If you're looking for a virtuous woman for a wife, she's not one.

1 Like

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by durasome(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Chei! I understand how you feel right now especially the feeling of starting all over again after banking on this girl. But then don't waste your time any more with her or try to win her over again cause even if she comes back as your own believe me she will leave and continue with her cheating life so,move on so you don't have to loose your head it is very possible.

1 Like

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Lalas247(f): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
Lefulefu,sexybbstar,sekxy,(adeniji in particul am sure you will learn)about how a guy can be serious with you if op is real!!!

Lala247 show,I want you to personally voiced out your opinion on this and if it was a man that behaving like this,I hope thesame judgement you will pass out to a man will also go for this girl wey dey do like diz?

Oyindi,show I have hear your comments on things related to this..whatv do u ve to say to this been that it a guy now ooo,coz sometimes una go say if na man now,so it a woman now,talk I wan hear!!!

Lionessaza I wanna hear ur opinion on this ooo..

Missinapple come talk ooo nothing like true love,op need help...

The reason I called una It coz have hear una comment plenty time regarding to issues related to this,and if I don't call u guy's especially babe go just waka pass..
Wts up
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Martin0(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Wts up
am just cool ooo,change of environment currently(kogi)how ur night na?

I know your tactics ooo,nor dodge this my question oo
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2017
Augustap:

Mistakes cud made but not when it comes to cheating. How and why did a lady who knew she had a relationship to protect engage in something that cud cause "HEAT OF THE MOMENT". She planned it well, the way Evans plans his kidnaps

Lol.

I'm not even talking about the babe in this instance.

I'm talking generally now.
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2017
feelgoodInc:

what are you saying, she dressed up, took her bath, paid transport to spend the WEEK with him.

Read and understand my comment well, I wasn't talking about the girl in the OP, I'm speaking generally.
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by Augustap(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Lol.

I'm not even talking about the babe in this instance.

I'm talking generally now.
Ok but you know people shud take precautions to protect that which is important to them

1 Like

Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Augustap:

Ok but you know people shud take precautions to protect that which is important to them

True that.

But would you forgive a truly remorseful partner who you found out cheated on you?

I've had such a situation and I did forgive, and my major reason for forgiving is cos I hadn't been a saint myself.

I think the major issue with cheating is getting caught cos if the other partner never finds out there may never be any issues.

Now this is just my realistic view of cheating and not necessarily one that is ideal. In an ideal world no one would cheat but we all know what it is in reality.

And bear in mind cheating comes in different forms - emotional, physical and and even mental.

In conclusion I think all humans will cheat in one of those forms or the other no matter what, the most important thing for me is respecting your partner enough to hold yourself in check when you find yourself cheating and retrace your steps. Also, you have to value your partner enough to never even give off any hint on what is happening or happened. That way everyone remains happy ever after.

Humans are naturally insatiable and thank God for the religions that still practise polygamy. There's is nothing wrong with polygamy or even polyandry cos it's the society's way of controlling the insatiable desires of man effectively.

We may not want to admit it but we have all cheated on our partners in one of the aforementioned forms and will continue to do so even in marriage. The key to avoiding complications are the things I've tried to explain above - polygamy or polyandry, retracing your steps whenever you find yourself cheating and keeping such information away from your partner.

Of the forms of cheating though, physical cheating usually seems like the worst but I believe it isn't necessarily so, particularly for the men folk.

As for the women folk, you tell me what it is smiley

Don't mind me, I might have talked (typed, thought) plenty
Re: A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? by herlarho(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
OP people way get sense don talk am finish..............

just leave her alone...................

we should just say her suffering with u is just the way God planned it for both of u.................

just leave her alone..............

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... / We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated / Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.