Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. (26453 Views)

What's The Title Of The Best Cartoon You've Ever Watched? (Photos) / Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? / What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by obonujoker(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
The goat that slapped the cow,and the drunken master.....

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by ConcNiggress56(f): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
philo04:

tell him to send hz CV to my email ........fvck your virginility

thanks sir.. please check your pm
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by AdaAnambra: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
darbeelicous:
These movies sounds really funny to me...... sooo ridiculous, comment the most ridiculously titled movie you've ever watched.

Nollywood. This is serious
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by ejanla077: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
awolowo the rat poison legend

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by ejanla077: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
afonja d yoruba muslim ewedu eating conehead

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by ERCROSS(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
this is not a movie and I am serious about this.

I am willing to offer my virginity to anyone who can help my brother with a good job.

he's in Lagos, completed NYSC, studied metallurgical and materials engineering, presently scotting with someone who might chase him out anytime..

he has good knowledge of MS suites, Excel, word and can do anything..

please help..

Another male behind a female moniker... Mumu
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
lmao grin grin
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by zubydave(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Palace war, palace guard, palace maid and all the other palace idiots

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by HERSLEY(f): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Airtimex:
Kiss me quick kiss
kiss kiss
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by simi4me(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nollywood : the batman (let the gods do their worse)
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by NolywoodMovie(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by willibounce1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
These are the movies nnamdi kanu and his fellow ipods watch that makes them misbehave. That's why they have turned to comedians with their actions.
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by dopemama(f): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ronie24:
Eran iya oshogbo
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Very interesting and scary too
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by PatEinstEin(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

I am willing to offer my virginity to anyone who can help my brother with a good job.

he's in Lagos, completed NYSC, studied metallurgical and materials engineering, presently scotting with someone who might chase him out anytime..

please help..
WTF? Think about it very well
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by emmauc(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why the Bleep would you want to do that?? Let your brother keep applying he is going to get a job. You just have to believe. And what happens if you give your virginity and he doesn't get the job??
ConcNiggress56:

please help..

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by professorchuks(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

please help..

Advice for u young lady, the fact that ur brother is nt yet employed does nt mean he can't survive, ur race is different from his own. Be wise ooo

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by mekybabe1: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
3 idiots
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by CorrectSeller: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
darbeelicous:
These movies sounds really funny to me...... sooo ridiculous, comment the most ridiculously titled movie you've ever watched.

Return Of The Killer Tomatoes (It has the worst sound track too).

Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by imustsaymymindo: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
johnshagb:
The Lord of the G-Strings: The Femaleship of the String

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (One of my favourite movies grin grin grin)

That Borat film too make brain.
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

please help..
Write me on ikediebere@gmail.com but keep ur virginity nobody wants it. Tell ur bro to send his CV
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by CaptainKool15(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Aje ni iyawo mi

my wife is a witch.
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by Makavelli099(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

please help..
preety girl just put this down please, I know you don't mean what you typed up there and you just want to see the attention it fetches but all thesame it's not worth it. please..
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by ConcNiggress56(f): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
ProIyke:

Write me on ikediebere@gmail.com but keep ur virginity nobody wants it. Tell ur bro to send his CV

please check your mail sir.. he said he has sent it.
God bless
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by sfinkzslot(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Died wretched , buried in 3.2million naira casket Thus one is a classic grin

Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by eminent007(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

please help..

Now, I know why you won't get him help on dis platform
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
eminent007:

Now, I know why you won't get him help on dis platform
and you joined the long list of my good followers..
thunder fall on you there!!
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by hayorlad: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Comedy: Hayorlad Laughing Gas (Ep 7) - BELLEFULL LOVER

via

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUelaI6AMs4

Please Subscribe.
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by room089: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ha! Obirin ati Iyawo Gomina!
Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by MALACHY247: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
seunny4lif:
Waiting for Biafra 1 & 2 Ojukwu 1 & 2 Run : Ojukwu 1 - 3 Return of Ojukwu 1 & 2 Rise and fall : Ojukwu 1-4 grin grin Evans the Kidnapper 1 & 2 Return of Evans the Kidnapper 1 & 2 Baddo : Final Evans 1& 2
Rubbish movies Same stories Same no sense movies Diff actors Same rubbish angry angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. by eminent007(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

and you joined the long list of my good followers..

thunder fall on you there!!

Ever heard the phrase "keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer?"

Of course you can't. You are too busy seeking whom to give your fucking p-ssy in exchange 4 a pittance job for your broda.

Virgin my foot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process / Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha In Fake Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.