Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." (59115 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by LexngtonSteele: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Eke40seven:

Lol... LexingtonSteele... only people in your community will understand your name.. lol.. how is Wesley Pipes?

It's only foolish and desperate for a woman to send a guy her nudes, when you can't attest for the person's character. You must have known and been with the person for years and you must trust the person to attempt such.

Our ladies make this mistake, with the promise of "I will delete it" by the guy, but in truth they NEVER do. Who would? grin

LOL.....ma niggah! Wesley Pipes dey ajegunle dey do Agbero (he behaves like one)!

Don't be surprised, some of our ladies e.g. Ishilove know me very well by name wink

I recommend Justin Slayer, the G.O.A.T, no woman can ever leave you willingly once you watch "Mami Culo Grande" grin
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by jhybosky(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:
My phone is filled with my nudes, but a man can never have it...It's sacred
If you think am not concerned about it leaking. I got VAULT app on my phone...search from now till Devil comes, u Will see nothing
just lemme handle ur phone for 10mins.. ur story will change
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by itsmeurLady(f): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Im not trying to support the lady askin for a job for her younger bro for her virginity in return... u don't kno wat they are passing through and besides it's working Cs she has received answers to her plea and at the end she might not even hav to lose hers. Deeperate situations require desperate measures!!! Pls I need a job too,, Shld I forward my CV too, puleazzzzzz cry cry cry
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Tiffbuxas: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:
If you think am not concerned about it leaking. I got VAULT app on my phone...search from now till Devil comes, u Will see nothing
do you truly know the power of es xplorer.... Babe I honestly don't see why you're keeping your nude pics on your phone tho.... Buh anybody good on tech will see it if you like hide am inside ur... Fafuss
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ThatFairGuy: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Congratulations. #Highfive.
ConcNiggress56:

will you keep kwayet!!
now swerve off my mention biko.. oponu
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
interesting read..

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by cbkingbeatz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
my younger brother needs a job..

my virginity is up for it.

pm me if interested!!

I am serious about this and serious offers only

Bxtch STFU!! undecided

1 Like

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ConcNiggress56(f): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
cbkingbeatz:

Bxtch STFU!! undecided

you can sit on my middle finger and roll around on it.. ode oshi
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by thesuave10(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
ibkayee:
Sending nudes or even having them stored can be risky, if you're going to send/have them try to make sure nothing in the picture is incriminating

Me too sha lipsrsealed wink grin

Ibbkaye .my yoruba Londoner Lol nothing is incriminating? I'm guessing naked boobs in a perfect background or naked boobs without pimples. Pimples can be very incriminating you know grin
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by tundejoel1990: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
maxithonnie:
I have a lotta nudes in my phone

Whenever i do not feel the warmth of a pvssy, i go to look at them, then i cum in my boxers

It's the only way i cure depression!
lol.. u Sso crazy I swear

1 Like

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by thesuave10(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
GossipGirl1:

I see your point.
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by cbkingbeatz(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

you can sit on my middle finger and roll around on it.. ode oshi

Attention LovePeddler.. Thot as much.. Gag on my dick.. Bitch
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ibkayee(f): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Ibbkaye .my yoruba Londoner Lol nothing is incriminating? I'm guessing naked boobs in a perfect background or naked boobs without pimples. Pimples can be very incriminating you know grin
Lol whatever you think stands out
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by thesuave10(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol whatever you think stands out

Definitely. How you been all these months?
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Fourwinds: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
pm me if interested!!

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by imustsaymymindo: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ipfreely:

You place way too much trust in your so-called 'secure' app(s). You should know, that their Encryption is not exactly 256 Bit AES. Vault (and a lot more similar apps than you should be comfortable with) uses 8-bit XOR. Which is fine for the average person.

Well, until you run into a determined fellow. In which case it's just ROT13.

But sure, Have at it.

All these data security education on a nude topic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ALAYORMII: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

pm me if interested!!

Stop with this ur virginity talk
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:
2 minutes with your phone is enough for me to prove you wrong
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Lambkings(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:

Not completely hidden.. Mind u
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ibkayee(f): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Definitely. How you been all these months?
Not bad thanks, yourself?
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
bettercreature:
I do receive nude pics and send dick pictures in return
The op should go and sleep nothing special about it
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by holuwajobar(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

pm me if interested!!

i check ur previous post, it was ur elder bro that needed a job now it is ur younger bro

Thunder fall on you
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:
It's no wonder a lot of guys are jobless. Cuz I posted that I got nudes, have got close to 100 mail request, don't waste ur time...I don't check this email
And for those castigating me about my photos..It's my body and I am entitled to what I do with it.

What is she yapping about, it is like that thing that won't shut up. You counted the mails and didn't read them.Those that gave a FCK died in ww1.
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by uzoormah(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

pm me if interested!!

this is why i tell people not to smoke isoko weed.. m nt saying u smoke but maybe u must have inhaled it mistakakenly and d effect is already playing.. sorry 4 u!!
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Ipfreely: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

All these data security education on a nude topic?

If you ever went to church with your vehicle and the priest decided, during the homily, to give a brief talk on the importance and shortcomings of vehicle tracking, be sure to query the relevance of his comments to the church and purpose of your presence there.
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by projet: 1:45am On Jul 13, 2017
happney65:
Fola..I know her very well..I know the Ex she might be referring to..Fola worked with UI Radio then..together with Traq..They where both fuckkin themselves then..

Fola is doing well,I don't know about Traq sha..

I guess is the Fola with Nigeria info now...right
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by imustsaymymindo: 6:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Ipfreely:

If you ever went to church with your vehicle and the priest decided, during the homily, to give a brief talk on the importance and shortcomings of vehicle tracking, be sure to query the relevance of his comments to the church and purpose of your presence there.

You taught me a bit of encryption yesterday, bro. Thanks.
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by happney65: 6:35am On Jul 13, 2017
projet:

I guess is the Fola with Nigeria info now...right
Yes she is..The Black girl
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Jebosh(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
SUGARDADDY55:
Ik
well done ma
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by PDPGuy: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
maxithonnie:
I have a lotta nudes in my phone

Whenever i do not feel the warmth of a pvssy, i go to look at them, then i cum in my boxers

It's the only way i cure depression!
Women must like you so much!

1 Like

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
vicfuntop:
How about nudes not showing the face, only the boobs
If the face isn't showing then there's no proof of ownership
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
PDPGuy:

Women must like you so much!

Of course baba. They call me "the girls dem daddy"

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.