Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) (68339 Views)

See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? / Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by mercy232(f): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
May cold Origin fall on you..
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
I can only blame buhari .... this is poverty
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
Why are most of y'all freakin'out huh? a cat is just like other animals... oh, I forgot... this is Nigeria we've been fed with so many weird stories about cats. It's more disgusting eating a freaking Serpent than a cat

I eat and have eaten both
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
mehn.. like seriously.. i dnt even like cat around. talk less of . hmmmm
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Babalegba85(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Cat meat de sweet o. If you eat it for once you will be addicted to it....
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by cheapgoals(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Airoflaw:
d cat be like mehn dis is HORROR FILM

Ah dey tell yoi
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by swedbase(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
The guy must be a psycho.
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
ALL NIGERIANS ARE COMEDIANS AND ALL COMEDIANS ARE NIGERIANS.
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by sunsplash99(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
if am ur gf or ur wife 1yr no k'ssing and 6 months no sim insertion.
what if he has more than one phone?
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by okanlawon94(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
dollytino4real:

Later later sha e qo still insert rod inside bush n na kitten qo end am
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Southerners can eat anything, including human beings; no wonder Ebola dey always resurface for that side.

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Gudfrie(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
haykinzz:
Only a particular race is capable of pulling a stunt like this

Afon......
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Southerners can eat anything, including human beings; no wonder Ebola dey always resurface for that side.
Where did you get the second picture? Abeg I need the link. Whoever took that pic is a really sick person.
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by eprince21(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
wat

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by atanda247: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] tongue shocked the guy fall on cat head
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
May cats fall on you!
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by jbnm: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
boys are not smiling.atfirst na dog meat now na cat.very soon cockroach go scarce to see
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Danuvie(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Very interesting, over scary

Luxury watches, wrist bands, sunglasses etc all at affordable prices. Check them out @ http://www.kenandakyns.com

For quality music production and the latest tunez from across the globe, check out http://music.maddtunez.com
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
The catman
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by melinga(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Imagine

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Humn.. Very soon people around this guy should watch out. The guy wil start sounding like meoh meoh like a cat..
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
I'm in shock
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
Lol!
Pls Whats Sim insertion!
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Confidento(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hilarious shaa oo

Anyways guys don't waste your time with unworthy things ooo, Get your own Free MTN 1GB Data as e dey hot!!!

No Dull yourself oooo.
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by akevic: 12:16am On Jul 13, 2017
This boy must be from Calabar. They eat every animal on earth.
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Marshalxv(m): 12:46am On Jul 13, 2017
This one na serious juju,that guy don go collect jaz con dey show us.
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by jeeka321: 12:50am On Jul 13, 2017
Stupid animals. That's how they dey go experimenting some unthinkable stuffs until they contact an incurable diseases and spread it to the world. You can't contribute to the world scientifically in anyway. But we sure can act like stupid guinea pigs. Stop eating canines idiots!

PrettyCrystal:
A young man has put himself in the 'spotlight' after deciding to share photos of his meal after eating a plate of Eba, cat head and Okro soup. The guy who seemed excited and satisfied with the "sumptuous meal" - decided to post photos on social media to "show others what they are missing". See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/young-man-shows-meal-downing-plate-eba-cat-head-photo.html
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Opeakins(m): 3:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Woooo which planet e kum from slf
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 13, 2017
And he ate the head of a pussy
Idiot real pussy... No I mean animal pussy.. Wait I meant pussy of a real animal.. Wait mtcheew una see una self so
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by mrdino(m): 5:07am On Jul 13, 2017
A combination of hunger and madness.
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by bayocanny: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2017
Harwehroh1:
Ewwww!!!!.... Cat head? Sounds wierd
Lol, Awero my mum name sake
How are u?

1 Like

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
dollytino4real:
why is nairaland full of ajebuta asking me wat is sim insertion hungry neva beat u, u use paw paw cook pepper soup!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix / Recommend N3k Soup That Will Last For 1 Week For A Family Of 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.