Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight (34520 Views)

Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
adaksbullet:
I'm remembereds wen I'm puts conecane in the lift too grin grin grin cheesy

If u are needs ppls too carryed conecane for u, pm me wink

This guy always cracks my ribs.

You're a nut job man cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by tyav7: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Substance Use Disorder
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by moses93(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
had it been he was a Nigerian, the story would've changed to something else.
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by rickyrex(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
can alomo bitter survive that route?
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by buikem2: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Next time I fly arik I'll check in one banana. If they press the banana or spoil it, I go press charges.

1 Like

Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
juman:
grin grin

I remember one day I travelled, but my bag was late so I travelled without luggage.

The customs at the other point were surprised how come one could travel without any bags.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by SageTravels: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
MrHenshaw:

He has achieved him aim of advertising d product.

I love the stratagy. Lemme think outside the box now.
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by adaksbullet: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

This guy always cracks my ribs.

You're a nut job man cheesy
eh bus u are lie ppls o shocked

Are u seen cutlass on mine hand? shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by jordinsparkles(f): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
very funny....
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by wink2015(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
The financial prosperity of the westerner world and its citizen makes them do crazy things most times. Something that is rare and quite unheard of in Africa!

The rich arabs have also joined the westerners on this wasteful ventures. A saudi prince not too long ago booked flight for falcons. What this men thought to achieve in booking flight for a can of drink and falcons birds is confusing to me. To them they fill they are achieving something positive even to themselves.

If I have a little of that money he is wasting on falcons, I can use it to set up a good business for myself and help the less priviledge in the society.

AS THE SAYING GOES, ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jVrsgdvQAE

http://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2017/01/30/saudi-prince-bought-plane-tickets-80-falcons/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2746597/remarkable-photo-shows-saudi-prince-transporting-80-birds-of-prey-on-commercial-airliner/

Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
we are in a crazy world full of crazy people... buhari when are they going to smuggle his corpse like that can of bear
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by MrHenshaw: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
SageTravels:

I love the stratagy. Lemme think outside the box now.

l know you didn't see it that way.Nothing more than that.He would have as well put it in a nylon or anything that can't reveal the product.
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by captainD567: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
emmyquan:

english please
lol
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by flex04(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
MadKid:
He is a real man.

drunkards re around
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by ejanla077: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
baba u get luck. come nigeria airline go even deny u. because thr staff don frisk every luggage. dem go use am chop buns

1 Like

Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by WINDSOW(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Where can I buy same beer? Emu Export ti take over.
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by SageTravels: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
MrHenshaw:

l know you didn't see it that way.Nothing more than that.He would have as well put it in a nylon or anything that can't reveal the product.

Abi
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by oneGodonevoice: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
[s]
juman:
grin grin

I remember one day I travelled, but my bag was late so I travelled without luggage.

The customs at the other point were surprised how come one could travel without any bags.
[/s]

TAUTOLOGY........
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by chigoizie7(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
I think the content of the can is above 50ml and can't be carried as or in a hand laugage , thus checking it in. In some airlines. I might be wrong.
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by joinnow: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
the guy must have been taking this beer 1 table spoon three times a day
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by babzlim(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
Shayo na Bastard.
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
adaksbullet:
I'm remembereds wen I'm puts conecane in the lift too grin grin grin cheesy

If u are needs ppls too carryed conecane for u, pm me wink
I would carry 4 u.
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by techlorddsblog: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Naija no dey carry last. I trust that 'can of beer' wouldn't have made it to its final delivery point. Person for don carry am chop puffpuff grin

1 Like

Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by PresidentBuhari: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
save the beer.
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by hebenezher(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
medolab90:
no be black man na
Tell me only Blacks, indulge in drug trafficking, and I will accept that the can legit and crime free.
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by michaelisaiah: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
No be him anymore na big madness wey wrong with him
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by Rajosh(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
it wouldn't have made it in Nigeria
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by jimb(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
if na naija now , first person wey see am go carry am drink.
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by chiraqDemon(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
reaky:
he was about to make cool cash
but they saw it coming
As in eh. If that beer bin miss na lawsuit tins o grin

1 Like

Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by newmusic: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
What an advert, if not, the company had better contact him for a nice reward.
Re: Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight by misspineapple(f): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
It really made it..lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Persons Die In A Fatal Accident On Enugu-Port-Harcourt Express Road (Graphic) / Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations / Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.