Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

64 And Slaying, See The Pictures Of This Grandma That Has Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 64 And Slaying, See The Pictures Of This Grandma That Has Got People Talking (1493 Views)

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Curvy Grandma That Got People Talking (Photos) / This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

64 And Slaying, See The Pictures Of This Grandma That Has Got People Talking by rapcy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
This 64-year-old grandma got people talking with her photoshoot. Her granddaughter posted the pictures on her Twitter page, since then, the pictures has gone viral.

Re: 64 And Slaying, See The Pictures Of This Grandma That Has Got People Talking by rapcy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: 64 And Slaying, See The Pictures Of This Grandma That Has Got People Talking by smartty68(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lawd of host shocked
Re: 64 And Slaying, See The Pictures Of This Grandma That Has Got People Talking by NairalandCS(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
cool

Re: 64 And Slaying, See The Pictures Of This Grandma That Has Got People Talking by Evablizin(f): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wow nice, beauty grandma but a grandma is still a grandma no matter how hard you try to rebrand her you would'nt fail to see the wrinkles.TWALE GRANDMA
Re: 64 And Slaying, See The Pictures Of This Grandma That Has Got People Talking by tosyne2much(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ride on mama!
Re: 64 And Slaying, See The Pictures Of This Grandma That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
She looks really good for her age grin
Re: 64 And Slaying, See The Pictures Of This Grandma That Has Got People Talking by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
She need a fresh guy that she can suck his blood

if u think say I dey lie just send me her pikin's number let me ask her
Re: 64 And Slaying, See The Pictures Of This Grandma That Has Got People Talking by rapcy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
mgdimagaladima:
She need a fresh guy that she can suck his blood

if u think say I dey lie just send me her pikin's number let me ask her
grin grin
Re: 64 And Slaying, See The Pictures Of This Grandma That Has Got People Talking by westlius(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Slay Queen +Slay Queen = Slay mama's

(1) (Reply)

My Facebook_gf Allow Me Too Romance Her But She Refuse To Have Sex WHY! / My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? / I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.