Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde (29790 Views)

Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date / Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by morereb10: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Auntie Go & Wear Pant - Fans Blast TBoss For Her Revealing Outfit To Omotola's Movie Premiere

Some may think she is going with the trend while some will beg to differ but the truth is, when did the word trend replace the word moral or immoral? I guess with celebrities this days, you can't really differentiate the two.

Anyway, a fan too it upon herself to let TBoss know. The 2017 Big brother Naija 2nd runner up, Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss got her followers talking after she uploaded photos of revealing dress she wore to the after party of Alter Ego movie premier over the weekend.

She tagged the dress; “So So Scandalous. super sexy”, but most of her followers didn’t like that she exposed too much to an event.

Checkout some reactions:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/auntie-go-and-wear-pant-fans-blast.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by IamGobe(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
How does this affect the price of garri in the market undecided

Some fans eh!!

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by auntysimbiat(f): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Drienzia: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
This habit of some girls wearing....earrings, nose ring, necklace, belly button ring, leg chain, bangles and ring ...is getting out of hand........imagine a girl fell down yesterday and sounded like stainless plate!!!!!

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by veekid(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Only God knows wetin go dey run tru Kemen's mind
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by oviejnr(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tboss another Matharoo sisters in the making grin

I can read the body language on Kemen, dude still remembers just like yesterday grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by morgan100(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kemen never learn him lesson o, no dey near this girl, them go soon disqualify u from that event.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by deepwater(f): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
KEMEN u better stay away from that girl.
I do not want to see another defense video of you saying all i did was to put my left thumb in my pocket but my elbow was touching her yellow nyashh.

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by originals1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
space 4 rent
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Cubeet: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
eeyah see as kemen perch maintain him lane
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
I have no say on dis lemme com n be going
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Shortyy(f): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
This her husband reminds me of one cartoon.
And kemen is behind tboss like "which kain wahala be this again"

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by darlenese(f): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
this Tboss should stop living her life backwards, her recent lifestyle is something she should have done when she was in her 20's. old mama exposing her strong yansh like small pickin.

she even looks older than Omotola, Abeg she should go and start a family. msheeew

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Sleyanya1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lovely photo,

With Kemen still standing close to Tboss. cool
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Ibrochaka(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
this Tboss with her nose ring abi na nose earing self, i dont just like ladies with stuff like dis................make BIG PENIS fall on you Tboss
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
OK ooo

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by kiggy229(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
This one is always looking creepy @kemen
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by registration(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
that's interesting
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by hardeycute(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nairaland has not change much.Mediocrity is still celebrated.
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by mercy232(f): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pls when is the next BBN audition coming up... seems these ppl are now more popular than Buhari...
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by NwaAmaikpe: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
shocked

I denounce my membership of Team TBOSS today

If that old hag will allow that rapist stand by her side.
It's so obvious she was just whipping up sentiments in the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by muller101(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kemen so u never give up?
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by sod09(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
tboss beside kemen again in a cloth its obvious shes not putting on underwear
if the guy chook am for public they will start shouting rape.
trouble sleep u go wake am grin grin
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Gobhanky: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
They remained jobless
With empty zeros in theybacct balance
Fools
Thats what they got to offer.
Taking pix thats all.
Fools
Hahahahahaha
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by oyoofong(m): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kemen,your hand still dey touch TBOSS? eku-kun becareful!!! cool
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Shortyy:
This her husband reminds me of one cartoon.
And kemen is behind tboss like "which kain wahala be this again"

That evil man on biker mice or that grandpa in Simpson
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
The way kemen is going he wee soon be evicted from akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Drienzia:
This habit of some girls wearing....earrings, nose ring, necklace, belly button ring, leg chain, bangles and ring ...is getting out of hand........imagine a girl fell down yesterday and sounded like stainless plate!!!!!
bro you can lie oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is A Nairalander! / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.