Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List (463 Views)

Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. / I Want A Female Buddy! / I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
I am not a novice here on nairaland but I've been a guest for almost 6years now. I created a monicker today to create this thread.

I have had two relationships in the past but they weren't meant to be. I want to go into a relationship with someone Who has some or all of the qualities I'll list below. Its going to be a serious relationship which can lead to marriage.

1 U must be a christian, believe in The Holy Trinity. Not an S.U. Just be someone Who believes in prayers and also someone Who prays

2 Not antisocial, we can go out to places like cinemas, bar, club. And not soneone that will tell me to stop drinking. I don't drink much and I don't want someone to stop the little I take

3 U must be focused on your future and our future together

3 Educated to at least OND Level, or a student nit below 300L in the university.

4 U should be able to hold a conversation, either intellectual, or just normal 'gists'

5 U should not be a morale killer in things that concern romance.

6 U should be able to play or ready to learn how to play at least an indoor game.....Chess, monopoly, video games esp soccer. Chess is the top priority tho

7 U MUST be AA

8 A yoruba preferably from Oyo, Ondo, Osun, or Lagos.

9 I DONT want a distant relationship, u must reside in Oyo or Osun state.

10 Must between 23&26 years of age

11 Appearance; 1.55m minimum height
Fair , or not too dark
A little bit chubby. Not too slim. I'll prefer someone on the plus side tho.

Thanks. I hope to find you on nairaland.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Weiyoung: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
newly used tecno l9plus for sale, full box with accessories, receipt and warranty included, the battery last really well, it doesn't over heat or drain, my two male friend got theirs and it's working really well, for those saying the battery drains fast, one of my friend got his newly used to last week, but I never thought I'll be selling my phone this week that's why I didn't sell it, it's still neat no scratches, call me on 08141604424 if you're interested and you can also whatsapp me with the same digit.. God bless, it's with extra 360 pouch and fixed glass protector..

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by praiseejiro(f): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
hmmm.God will help u

(1) (Reply)

Commercial S33X Workers Needed 18+ Please - Interested Person Should Apply Now / I Need Trust Worthy Guy For Serious Relationship / Shy Girls Meet Up With Guys Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.