Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex (12813 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid? / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by lisbonabdulahi: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dear Married men,
Please how do you cope without sex, my wife has been denying me sex for a very long time, we have been having irreconcilable difference, I have tried to make peace but I do not really think she is interested any more. we live as strangers in same house. I do not like any extra marital sex.
Guys how can one cope.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by greatnaija01: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
we cope because before marriage we were not given to sex.... YOU CAN NOT COME AND BE COPING IN MARRIAGE with what you could not cope with as a SINGLE... you simply wont be able to do it.

Talk to ya wife or separate from her n find a side chick if you can not HOLD BODY.....

but its all about DISCIPLINE no matter how strong your manhood is, it is never as STRONG as a determined MIND because when the consequences (std, scandals, unwanted pregnancies, abortion complications) YOU MANHOOD will be so soft and your reputation will never recover. SO DO THE WISE THING NOW.

lisbonabdulahi:
Dear Married men,
Please how do you cope without sex, my wife has been denying me sex for a very long time, we have been having irreconcilable difference, I have tried to make peace but I do not really think she is interested any more. we live as strangers in same house. I do not like any extra marital sex.
Guys how can one cope.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by drjustice17: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sex in marriage is like an oil in a car. whenever oil goes low in a car, you will see a red indicator light.
like wise in marriage, whenever sex is bn deprived, love will dry up and red light will b indicating as in quarrels n nagging.
it happen in every marriage but a good wife or husband will always top up sex, to keep love flowing.
Sit ur wife down n know what the problem is, that made her not to do her duty. this is a big problem in marriage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by lisbonabdulahi: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thank you for your time. I have done everything I can. But madam is just not cooperating
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by EfemenaXY: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
lisbonabdulahi:
Thank you for your time. I have done everything I can. But madam is just not cooperating

Why isn't she "cooperating"?

What have you done to offend her so??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by lisbonabdulahi: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
EfemenaXY:

thanks, see my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/3887957/wife-been-taking-me-granted
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by EfemenaXY: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
lisbonabdulahi:
thanks, see my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/3887957/wife-been-taking-me-granted

I've read your thread.

Have you had a really deep talk with your wife to find out what the issue is? I certain she'll have her own version of events which will most likely be different from yours.
Unfortunately she isn't here to give us the full story. You are.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 13, 2017
lisbonabdulahi:
Dear Married men,
Guys how can one cope.

You need to learn how to please your wife sexually. I quit having sex with my husband because he's terrible at it. I don't want to waste my time. He's a great person and very kind. But I've lost interest in him due to him sexually for various reasons. He has refused to improve himself in that area, so I don't want to be bothered any longer. If he has sex with another woman, I couldn't care less.

ETA: I just reread your other thread. From everything you say there, it's obvious your wife is cheating on you. She has another man rocking her bed. But then again, maybe not. She could just be angry that you are not the man she wants.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by rofemiguwa(f): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You need to learn how to please your wife sexually. I quit having sex with my husband because he's terrible at it. I don't want to waste my time. He's a great person and very kind. But I've lost interest in him due to him sexually for various reasons. He has refused to improve himself in that area, so I don't want to be bothered any longer. If he has sex with another woman, I couldn't care less.
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by DukeNija(m): 1:06am On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

ETA: I just reread your other thread. From everything you say there, it's obvious your wife is cheating on you. She has another man rocking her bed. But then again, maybe not. She could just be angry that you are not the man she wants.

Is there no way you can help your husband improve? More like guide him on what to do? Just saying because we all weren't born with these skills. We learnt.

And I agree his wife is probably cheating or doesn't love him anymore and is expressing her disdain but hubby is busy looking for a solution.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 13, 2017
DukeNija:

Is there no way you can help your husband improve? More like guide him on what to do? Just saying because we all weren't born with these skills. We learnt

I have told him. I have shown him videos. I have shown him a book. I have guided his hands and mouth. He does not want to change. I can't make him change. So at this point, I have given up. Honestly it's probably one of these reasons I lash out on NL so much. I'm sexually frustrated. After I deliver, I might get a lover. Pray my strength in the Lord so I don't do that please.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by DukeNija(m): 1:17am On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I have told him. I have shown him videos. I have shown him a book. I have guided his hands and mouth. He does not want to change. I can't make him change. So at this point, I have given up. Honestly it's probably one of these reasons I lash out on NL so much. I'm sexually frustrated.

Wow. It is well. I don't even know what to say because I would think a man should go any length to please his wife sexually, at least while they are both still young.
Sometimes you can't fault the proponents of premarital sex because humans are extremely self centred and wicked. Ready to die with their secrets instead of coming clean. Maybe you should invest in intimacy gadgets or just leave d house for him to enjoy alone.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 13, 2017
DukeNija:

Wow. It is well. I don't even know what to say because I would think a man should go any length to please his wife sexually, at least while they are both still young.
Sometimes you can't fault the proponents of premarital sex because humans are extremely self centred and wicked. Ready to die with their secrets instead of coming clean. Maybe you should invest in intimacy gadgets or just leave d house for him to enjoy alone. Men like that deserve to be alone, with their hands.

I don't like intimacy gadgets. I like real flesh. I need a human being. He always says "Catholics don't do that". Firstly, I'm not a Catholic and I told him things I liked before we married. I hate to engage in adultery but the way things are going, I just don't know any more. He's a great person as I said before. I couldn't ask for a nicer husband. But this sexual issue is too much for me. So I wonder if the creator of this thread is facing the same issue and his wife is tired of him.

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Destined2win: 5:45am On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I have told him. I have shown him videos. I have shown him a book. I have guided his hands and mouth. He does not want to change. I can't make him change. So at this point, I have given up. Honestly it's probably one of these reasons I lash out on NL so much. I'm sexually frustrated. After I deliver, I might get a lover. Pray my strength in the Lord so I don't do that please.
Please

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Wow this is one of the most honest and real comment, and am praying men learn from this, they have to please their wives sexually and go the extra mile to learn new things. cry

19 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Atk1nson(m): 6:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Where does compromise fit in marriage? Sexual preferences rarely align, but may be both parties can be willing to settle for a little less than they want, it may just work

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by sisisioge: 6:15am On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Oh baby , this thing is really important I swearit! I think you might have to try some more, even if it's only fore...plays. I pray I don't have to deal sheet in that arena, I can't deal mehn. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by DukeNija(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I don't like intimacy gadgets. I like real flesh. I need a human being. He always says "Catholics don't do that". Firstly, I'm not a Catholic and I told him things I liked before we married. I hate to engage in adultery but the way things are going, I just don't know any more. He's a great person as I said before. I couldn't ask for a nicer husband. But this sexual issue is too much for me. So I wonder if the creator of this thread is facing the same issue and his wife is tired of him.

Have you sought medical assistance? Let him see a doctor. Is it a case of poor performance due to physiological issues or lack of technical know-how. You have to compel him to get help. You can't afford to give up.
What does he mean by "Catholics don't do that"? There's always a solution for every problem. I really sympathize with you, no one should be in this situation.

The OP's case is different. He's a king in the sac, according to his story. His wife is just possessed. Chai! Marriage..
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by DukeNija(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2017
pcguru1:

Wow this is one of the most honest and real comment, and am praying men learn from this, they have to please their wives sexually and go the extra mile to learn new things. cry

I swear bro. I was wowed too. Men should do more and be very open minded. Ego kills marriages.

8 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by EfemenaXY: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2017
Atk1nson:
Where does compromise fit in marriage? Sexual preferences rarely align, but may be both parties can be willing to settle for a little less than they want, it may just work

You compromise and make allowances for everything else (values, etc) not sex.

Sex is the deal breaker.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by poppop: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You'll be fine dear. Please don't cheat.
Continue to manage him.
If you don't like how he does you, y not do him instead. It is well with you...

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by jieta: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2017
g
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2017
DukeNija:

Have you sought medical assistance? Let him see a doctor. Is it a case of poor performance due to physiological issues or lack of technical know-how. You have to compel him to get help. You can't afford to give up.
What does he mean by "Catholics don't do that"? There's always a solution for every problem. I really sympathize with you, no one should be in this situation.

The OP's case is different. He's a king in the sac, according to his story. His wife is just possessed. Chai! Marriage..

My husband declared he was a sexual expert before we married as well. Men often overestimate what they can do, because women never tell them. I don't think his wife would be sleeping in another room if he was really that good. I'm sure his wife gets the urge to have sex at times, so why not use the available man at home? She's not attracted to him.

As a for medical help, there is nothing wrong with him. He gets hard as a rock. He just doesn't want to do anything except his regular 5 minutes. I'm not dealing with that until I want another child.

8 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by joyAA(f): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2017
Can you please ask her if she really wants the marriage?

Cs I don't understand...
It is well, please don't cheat...you swore till death do you part, don't cheat on her

That goes for you too fortune teller...
I don't really have any other advise except this.

May the good Lord help us all

You can always pray about it too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Chubhie: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2017
What's the point of staying under same roof with someone you have irreconcilable differences with? Can't imagine the negative vibes gyrating in that house!

sex is transcendental when done in the right mental,physical and spiritual conditions. Strive to cultivate these conditions with your wife and explore magic.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by babajeje123(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

My husband declared he was a sexual expert before we married as well. Men often overestimate what they can do, because women never tell them. I don't think his wife would be sleeping in another room if he was really that good. I'm sure his wife gets the urge to have sex at times, so why not use the available man at home? She's not attracted to him.

As a for medical help, there is nothing wrong with him. He gets hard as a rock. He just doesn't want to do anything except his regular 5 minutes. I'm not dealing with that until I want another child.
You are a down-to-earth person. You love your husband and you really want him to be the best at everything he does. You are a rare gem. From your narrations, I see your husband as a committed catholic member. His inability to do as you desire could be as a result of past indoctrination. I was in his shoes before. You need to talk it out with him until you get the change (not Buhari's change o) you want. Whatever happens, please don't cheat on him. Rather, divert your sexual energy to some productive venture.

6 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by babajeje123(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2017
lisbonabdulahi:
Dear Married men,
Guys how can one cope.
It isn't an easy task to stay out of it when you are already doing it. I read your previous thread and bro, you need to open up to someone your wife regards. At this point, you may need to bring in a third party, someone she holds in high esteem, who can help you to resolve issues. Also, you may need to go spiritual way. Talk to God about her for He's able to change every hardened heart.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by DukeNija(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

BREAKING NEWS: You have a very self centered husband ( Not so breaking actually)
SOLUTION: None for now sad sad
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
DukeNija:

BREAKING NEWS: You have a very self centered husband ( Not so breaking actually)
SOLUTION: None for now sad sad

Please don't speak negatively about my husband. He is not self centered. He's one of the most giving and kind people I know. This is my only issue with him.

17 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by lisbonabdulahi: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
babajeje123:

It isn't an easy task to stay out of it when you are already doing it. I read your previous thread and bro, you need to open up to someone your wife regards. At this point, you may need to bring in a third party, someone she holds in high esteem, who can help you to resolve issues. Also, you may need to go spiritual way. Talk to God about her for He's able to change every hardened heart.
Thanks, but she ignores her family, in my post i said her brother has told me to do whatever i think is best, that he can not even tolerate that from any woman.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by lisbonabdulahi: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
EfemenaXY:

I've read your thread.

Have you had a really deep talk with your wife to find out what the issue is? I certain she'll have her own version of events which will most likely be different from yours.
Unfortunately she isn't here to give us the full story. You are.
Thanks, but the truth is all I have said.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by lisbonabdulahi: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Thanks, But just read my earlier thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic / Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.