Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Tell us, do you still do this habit??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell us, do you still do this habit??? (702 Views)

Do Old People Really Have This Habit Of Keeping Things That Are Not Useful ? / Do Old People Really Have This Habit Of Keeping Things That Are Not Useful ? / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell us, do you still do this habit??? by Stoicbaba(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Abeg...who is the originator of the idea of eating meat last, after finishing the meal...still wondering

I remember, when we were young. We had to be selecting meats and keep. After eating, we then share it and eat. I guess some persons s still do it today.

Did you do it. ..share your story grin
Re: Tell us, do you still do this habit??? by PenisCaP: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
I dont eat meat last, i cant just stand d temptation of watching meat in d soup while i swallow just balls.... naa!.
As ball goes in piece of meat or fish follows
Re: Tell us, do you still do this habit??? by Stoicbaba(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
PenisCaP:
I dont eat meat last, i cant just stand d temptation of watching meat in d soup while i swallow just balls.... naa!.
As ball goes in piece of meat or fish follows

Well...I won't argue with you if you never did it. It is quite funny that some people still do it today... cheesy
Re: Tell us, do you still do this habit??? by enniewest(f): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Eh eh
I still do it o grin

1 Like

Re: Tell us, do you still do this habit??? by Stoicbaba(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
enniewest:
Eh eh
I still do it o grin

lol...you are not alone dear. I sometimes find myself doing it, especially when it is rice and stew... cheesy
Re: Tell us, do you still do this habit??? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
I still do it. Or I'll end up not finishing my food.

1 Like

Re: Tell us, do you still do this habit??? by joyAA(f): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed I still do

That's d only way to bribe myself to eat grin grin

When you see me eat my meat, I'm done eating, I don't care what's left
Re: Tell us, do you still do this habit??? by thickminaj(f): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Nah I don't ... I keep taking little bites till I'm done with food
Re: Tell us, do you still do this habit??? by skedemi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
The meat remains the motivation behind finishing my meal. Once I eat the meat, meal over... Except the meats plenty/big as the case may be.

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Women You Will Definitely Meet Before Marriage - Avoid 6 & 8 / Tekno Is Offering 200k On Twitter To Who Finds His Best Friend In Sec. School / Who Is In Charge In Your Marriage? (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.