Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) (45380 Views)

Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) / Olamide, Aisha Sulaiman, Their Son Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji On School Runs / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide's Son Grown Up And Handsome In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by JamieBlog(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Olamide Adedeji shared picture of himself and his son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji having a swell time.

Batifeori has really grown.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/olamide-chills-with-his-son-batifeori.html

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
All these bloggers sef, make he no chill with him pikin again abi?

15 Likes

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by pzmedia(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
cool
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Damscrob(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Like if you think Olamide don lose form.......I remember the days of voice of the street,eniduro,apatijabo,elada mi,bobo chai...Baddo abeg give us hit track again na..Lol..Davido ti takeover​... Meanwhile..Banana fall on y'all

40 Likes

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
In other news...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bleep boy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Ogbenimax(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lols the phone front camera self na 1mp

5 Likes

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na my own e go chill with

2 Likes

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
BADDEST GUY EVER LIVETH
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by idrisalomagold(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Naughty?
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Ekakamba: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
See name.. BadTeaFurry MaximumMilo.

Lemme cum, wait ayam cumming.
tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by hiiblazhers(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
issokay.........mine is loading

1 Like

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
A human being is playing with his child and it is news that is worthy of home page.

Continue........................

9 Likes

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Anything for the news....

To all the hungry bloggers out there,

Sense fall on you angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by lekanation(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
so make we fry semo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Dutchey(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
h
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by kikiwendy(f): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
as in ehn.. all this bloggers weak me sha.. person chill with im son na news.. na me im wan cun chill with b4?

1 Like

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by kuldude29(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Am back, mtn thank u o
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by LAFO: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nairaland self get as e be.

3 Likes

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
ok
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by LAFO: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Deseo:
A human being is playing with his child and it is news that is worthy of home page.

Continue........................

So seun is saying we should be discussing someone playing with his son. Ok
Kontinu

1 Like

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Adebayo419: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
i jst de wonder y Bro Seun allow post

1 Like

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lol

Naughty family

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by digitalbabalawo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
SNEH
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Liability(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Olamide? He is badoo na. Pls add badoo to his name
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Halancornell(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
And this made fp. . Smh angry

1 Like

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Templerun95(f): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
wink
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
And how is this news? Eh?
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Mouthgag: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Really?

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by Liability(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
fuckerstard:
All these bloggers sef, make he no chill with him pikin again abi?

i want my own son too. Ma go fvck my landlord daugther abeg

1 Like

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) by adonbilivit: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patoranking Poses On His New G-wagon (photo) / They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh And Daniel Amokachi Have Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.