Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom (49166 Views)

Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by ChangeIsCostant: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
See earlier thread when they wedded 2 years ago . https://www.nairaland.com/2438236/see-wedding-photos-bride-groom

The lady who used a frame to represent her groom on their wedding day, is now a mom. Tola became a viral sensation after her wedding pictures hit the Internet, some years ago in which she used a frame to get married in the absence of her husband who was abroad then. Two years, later, she's thanking God for her blessed marriage. .Read what she shared below;

"2 Years And HE Still Remains The Same Yesterday, Today And Forever. I Married My Own Husband Because He's Baba Overdo .Frame Or No Frame, Your Happiness Is What Should Be Paramount To You Irrespective Of How It Goes Down. .Destiny Must Take It's Own Cause. If YOU DINE WITH THE PIGS, PEOPLE WILL REFER TO YOU AS ONE. Only God Deserves All The GLORY."....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/lady-used-frame-get-married-absence-groom-now-mom-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by ChangeIsCostant: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2017

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by ChangeIsCostant: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
I don't see were this rubbish has a link to us undecided

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by jay2pee(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by divinehand2003(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na photo she wed so?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
divinehand2003:
Na photo she wed so?
you asked me, na who i go ask?

29 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
So dis is it.
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Leonbonapart(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
That's why you should never judge because God works still....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by ExpensiveG: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
I no dey sure say dis kind thing fit happen for Naija bcuz na mouth people go use finish you before dey wedding go finish.

Amebo~ Na wo, shocked you know say dis woman get mind oo, you dey sure say her village people no dey follow her undecided

Na dem sabi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by bbbabes(f): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Cute, the baby be like

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Oluwasegun664(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Understanding lo mata

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Eromzi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
me I no try am o...... dat kin love ehn
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by faorex(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
this one strong ooo

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by auntysimbiat(f): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Make sense

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by ItzWonderz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
wait oh,,it don reach 2 years already... na wa oh undecided
Time dey fly gan

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by hoover420: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Q
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by blessedweapon(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
*in falz' voice*

This is a MAD-NEIZZ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by babseg(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

WHO BE "US" YOU BE LEGION?

12 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by KenModi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
If my sister try dis kind nonsense ennn.

Which kind frustration go make am marry photo?

How u go dey say I do to picture

If d guy no dey around...we go wait!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by seunny4lif(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
ExpensiveG:
I no dey sure say dis kind thing fit happen for Naija bcuz na mouth people go use finish you before dey wedding go finish.

Amebo~ Na wo, shocked you know say dis woman get mind oo, you dey sure say her village people no dey follow her undecided

Na dem sabi
I get friend who did the same thing
He no dey Naija and he want to marry.So, na him pic dem use for the marriage here in Akure
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Philinho(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Provided she's happy ,no qualms .The marriage will even last compared to some celebrity's marriages

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Kurisigamo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Who follow am recite marriage vows....

Love of cash !

17 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
jay2pee:
Na them

I rebuke this foolishness

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by hoover420: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Who is the mod that moved this thing to frontpage

8 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by ExpensiveG: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
seunny4lif:

I get friend who did the same thing
He no dey Naija and he want to marry.So, na him pic dem use for the marriage here in Akure

Ewooooo shocked I no know say dis kind thing fit happen

dey person no fit wait for dey guy to return

who dem go give dey ring to, and how she go take exchange vows

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by UnknownT: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
See as them kari portrait like say Na funeral procession shocked . Thank God for her, after some of her haters go Don laff her finish that period

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by mikyke(m): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
most of the ppl who bashed her are prolly still single. we are always quick to judge ppl that is why we have remained backward. she the woman we all insulted is happy in her marriage. u wey dey see ur bf or gf present why he/she never marry u?...sense fall on us all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by doskie(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
but that move was too desperate shaa

haba... whoever thought of it
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Blessytee(f): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Just passing by
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
But I yam not understanding, why couldn't she wait to get married to him in person? What was the rush or hurry? Mehn babes just dey like desperado these days..

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Eaglesence: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

ITS FOR THE.BIG MOUTHED PEOPLE' WHO THOUGHT THE PICTURE FRAME WEDDING WONT WORK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.