Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom (49172 Views)

Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by wasiumiracle1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
contact Eng Kola on 09097567005,08060792465 for the security fence wire

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
...SMH
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by seunny4lif(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Ewooooo shocked I no know say dis kind thing fit happen

dey person no fit wait for dey guy to return

who dem go give dey ring to, and how she go take exchange vows

If the guy never get document ko?
I get many friends and one even did last month and all of us said he dey craze becos him case worst.
He has never see the girl before talkless of kiss or bleeped her
Things dey happen
But the marriage was massive and he spent alot

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Eluition(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
What the... O vO that brother is not ready for marriage abeg. How e go loss like that na Smh sha.
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by davillian(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Not them abeg.
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Agathabless: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
na her own matter be that oooooo
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Nature8(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Kentrasso(f): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
she has successfully peppered them grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by skiddie(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:
Cute, the baby be like
. Lol. u killed ya meme. d parents need to see if😂😂😂😂😂
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by skiddie(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:
Cute, the baby be like
Lol. hope the parents get to see diz grin
bbbabes:
Cute, the baby be like
Lol. hope the parents get to see diz
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
seunny4lif:

I get friend who did the same thing
He no dey Naija and he want to marry.So, na him pic dem use for the marriage here in Akure

Can such a marriage be recorded with the registry or is this only traditional marriage?
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by seunny4lif(m): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Can such a marriage be recorded with the registry or is this only traditional marriage?
In Nigeria grin grin
Wetin be registry when you can pay money grin grin
The marriage get certificate and she present am for Germany.
They told the government there it's normal and the German government signed it
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
seunny4lif:

In Nigeria grin grin
Wetin be registry when you can pay money grin grin
The marriage get certificate and she present in Germany.
They told the government there it's normal and the German government signed it

cheesy
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by tobrinskilanski: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
hoover420:
Who is the mod that moved this thing to frontpage

This prolly made frontpage because their are hidden wisdom in her tale.

It purely shows a lady loyal and committed to her man who went for greener pastures.

It clearly exhibit benefit of not comparing one's path in life with someone else's own.

THUMBS UP...

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by hokafor(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Some Women are desperate,
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by ednut1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Ewooooo shocked I no know say dis kind thing fit happen

dey person no fit wait for dey guy to return

who dem go give dey ring to, and how she go take exchange vows

most guys abroad who do this never get papers. Stepping out wud mean u can't come bk
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by oyienootieno: 1:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Kurisigamo:
Who follow am recite marriage vows....

Love of cash !

The white man doctored vow epp?
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by 1Creed(m): 2:29am On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:
Cute, the baby be like

grin
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by ExpensiveG: 3:03am On Jul 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

If the guy never get document ko?
I get many friends and one even did last month and all of us said he dey craze becos him case worst.
He has never see the girl before talkless of kiss or bleeped her
Things dey happen
But the marriage was massive and he spent alot
Waoo

Thanks bro grin

dey guy try ooo
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by seunny4lif(m): 3:09am On Jul 13, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool
ExpensiveG:

Waoo

Thanks bro grin

dey guy try ooo
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by cococandy(f): 4:14am On Jul 13, 2017
Her husband and baby are fine. As long as she's happy, what does our opinion matter?
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by raphy(m): 5:15am On Jul 13, 2017
;Dits very funny but I think the guy have already put a ring on her fingers before he left the country..
and communication was the must important thing to make a long distance relationship work.

the guy got her pregnant.put a ring on her hand then promise her he won't ever leave her..

so she believe and keep the faith.
so God bless there Union

and the world can see there reward.
I pray God Give me a good girl like this
tht can never doubt.

good morning ppl.
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:26am On Jul 13, 2017
abeg who do the work , the best man or the frame I see martial problem in future... good luck to them
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:27am On Jul 13, 2017
abeg who do the job , the best man or the frame I see martial problem in the future... good luck to them
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Lillpo(m): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2017
ItzWonderz:
wait oh,,it don reach 2 years already... na wa oh undecided
Time dey fly gan
baba i wonder o, just like yesterday.. I could remember i was one of those that tagged her as a mad woman, how time flies. ... Kudos to her courage anyway

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:
Cute, the baby be like

Which cute?
Another ozuofia in the making.
Abroad pikin.for that matter.
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Lighthouseman: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2017
seeing the young man,its a cost saving measure. cost of flight from overseas and flying back with the wife plus other expenses might just be the reason. or the guy was an illegal immigrant which if he dares reach the airport... its bye bye to Yankee.. its a nice move though since the end has justified the means
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Kennycoded(m): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2017
God is too good.
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Kennycoded(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2017
look at them now...

Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by caprini1: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2017
ExpensiveG:
I no dey sure say dis kind thing fit happen for Naija bcuz na mouth people go use finish you before dey wedding go finish.

Amebo~ Na wo, shocked you know say dis woman get mind oo, you dey sure say her village people no dey follow her undecided

Na dem sabi
Happens always in the East.
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by Crixina(f): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2017
KenModi:
If my sister try dis kind nonsense ennn.

Which kind frustration go make am marry photo?

How u go dey say I do to picture

If d guy no dey around...we go wait!
exactly, if the marriage is bound to happen, why the rush, I mean wait till he gets back, I don't care if the marriage is thriving, but she will always remain the lady that was desperate enough to marry a photograph.
Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by diva90: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Why is this news? People do this shit all the time undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.