Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet (37621 Views)

Rema Rocks A Female Fan On Stage While Performing In Uniport / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by Maj196(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
E enter am sha
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by loomer: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Just the best way to deal with nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by Famouson: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Children fights
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
samzzycash:
tiwa Savage block me on instagram two years ago i return the blocking.. If it pain the guy then him no get a life be that
lol lemme confess to you. There's 1 chic that likes forming slay queen on twitter I told her I liked her she blocked me, I opened a 2nd account to ask why she blocked me, she did the same to my 2nd account we have never met but her Oldman is friends with my Oldman I have just been thinking of how to get back to her, 2 weeks ago a chic approached me at a joint asking me random questions on Friday I ran in2 her at the same joint I sent a female to go collect her handle as I was shy I followed her and asked her for a follow back, next thing she blocked me also I almost ran mad if I go and hang out on Friday I will meet her and I plan to confront her, bottom line is blocking is painful
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by hotest9ja(f): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Married couple burn 13-year-old maid with iron, prick her eyes with pins.
http://.com.ng/2017/07/married-couple-burn-13-year-old-maid.html?m=0
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by maklelemakukula(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
ZaraGift:
What kind of rubbish news is this?

Why can't nairaland promote science and tec
Nairaland isn't partial that's why.
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by samzzycash(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Piiko:
lol lemme confess to you. There's 1 chic that likes forming slay queen on twitter I told her I liked her she blocked me, I opened a 2nd account to ask why she blocked me, she did the same to my 2nd account we have never met but her Oldman is friends with my Oldman I have just been thinking of how to get back to her, 2 weeks ago a chic approached me at a joint asking me random questions on Friday I ran in2 her at the same joint I sent a female to go collect her handle as I was shy I followed her and asked her for a follow back, next thing she blocked me also I almost ran mad if I go and hang out on Friday I will meet her and I plan to confront her, bottom line is blocking is painful
you know what.
Just open another account talk to her again not just talk but rain her insult then quickly block her.. cool
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
samzzycash:
you know what.
Just open another account talk to her again not just talk but rain her insult then quickly block her.. cool
lol when I was younger I would have done just that, I am better than her but social media gives females this false feeling of security and panache, opening a 2nd account was even belittling, I will just leave her till someday if we meet physically I will be sure to break her heart

1 Like

Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by danemenike: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
PenisCaP:
Both davido andthe boy and the mod that move this rubish post to fp are all mumu.

How is this news... that how u hype them.
Soon now we will hear that he is involved with fraud in U.S.A..

What did you come here to do?
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by Codes151(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
samzzycash:
seriously "he got served" how will the blocking affect his life?
and who is he? Internet troll? Trolling celebrities? What's the probability his life so special when he's going to people's post to say crab? Mannerless kid he is! I no blame am!
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by PenisCaP: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
danemenike:

What did you come here to do?
Shut up.. u nko?
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by simeotexy: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
;Dthere nothing DAT kills me more Dan DAT frog smiley
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by Confidento(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
This truly doesn't make sense, it doesn't make any sense at all...

Well we shall see how it comes off, at least am still rocking the new MTN unlimited browsing cheat so am surely gonna keep up with this crap....

You should start using the cheat too so you must have accumulated enough data before it gets blocked.
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by NaijaLoaded24: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
JamieBlog:
Nigerian Musician, Davido blocked one of his fans after he referenced Wizkid on a reply to his tweet today.

Davido tweeted the popular lyric to his song, "If", and a twitter user replied saying "Don't worry bro wizkid has already forgiven you, go and sing no more"

Davido blocked him instantly.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/davido-blocked-fan-on-twitter-for.html

Need To Plan Your Wedding / Anything Event Planning? Let Ifybre Esteem Kulture Help You Plan Your Big Day And Celebrate With You
IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE that deals with Event Decoration for all occasions, stage set up and Stage lighting, Event, Cakes, Hostess (Ushers), Standup Comedian, Mc’s, Dj’s, Musicians, Life Band, Cultural Dance Display , and Security.
We have managed events for corporate Bodies and individual in various decorative materials and ideas of lighting up event to a memorable moment.
IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE Wish to use this medium to introduce a Cultural Dance, Songs, Masquerade display and Dance Drama Group with series of outing within and outside Nigeria, to it’s credit. Our performance tracks record, within Nigeria includes but is not limited to the following :
* Performance for the Lagos Chambers of Commerce at Opening ceremonies of the Lagos International Trade Fair, 2001to date.
* Grand Performance for NNPC on the occasion of their Special Day at Trade Fair From 2007 to date.
* Performed during official inauguration of the Late President Unarmed Musa Yar’Adua in 2007,at Eagle Square, Abuja.
* Was officially in Charge of Entertainment at the Civic Reception Organizations for Former Imo State Governor, Ikedi Ohakim at Ocean View Restaurant, V/I Lagos in 2008.
* Performed during the exit of a Legend footballer Austin Jay-Jay Okocha from international football at Planet 1in 2008.
* Organized and Performed at Zain MTV Award at Planet1in 2008.
* Performed at Greatness African Organized by Upfront & Personal 2007, 2008, 2009 at Eko Hotel Covention Hall.
* Performed and Decorated at Society of Petroleum Engineers in 2008.
* Performed at the Gala Night of the British Chamber of Commerce in December 2012 at Metropolitan Club Ozomba Mbadiwe VI Lagos State.
* Performed at NDIC gala night 2011 at FourPoint Hotel VI Lagos State.
* Nigeria Port Authority Gala Night performance since 2012 and during Trade Fair in all state , throughout Nigeria.
* Performed for Nigeria Communication Commission(NCC) during the send forth party Night (ATCON) in honour of the former Chairman Dr. Ernest Ndukwe at the Ocean Pearl-Ocean View Restaurant, VI Lagos in 2012.
* Ifybre Esteem Kulture provided dancers and Ushers at the Joint Tax Board (JTB’s) 3rd Int’l Conference held in October,2013, at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja.
* Performed at the Book presentation/Birthday Celebration of Bolaji Akpan Anani (Elder/Chief) National Financial Secretary PDP at Conferences hall, Nixon Luxury Hotel Abuja October16th 2014.
* IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE performs at DHL’s family fun fair Organization every year. It also trained and prepared the DHL staff for Cheerleading contest slated for South Africa and Dubai in 2014.
* Performed Transformation Ambassador Nigeria(TAN) during the TAN mega rally at National Stadium 2015.
* Performed at Tincan Container Terminal(TICT) during their end of the year party December 2015.
* Performed Cultural Dance Display and Provided Ushers at Vanguard Award Night at Covention Hall Eko Hotel Lagos state in 2016.
* Organized female dancers for FC Ifeanyi Uba football Club road show Nov.2016.
We have Organized series of events in Ghana and other West African Countries to date .
We make event a unique taste like a fleet of red beautiful roses. Our charges are moderate. We look forward to hear from your Great Organization. Thank you in anticipation.
See Some Photos From IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE Previously Organized Events and Services @ http://celebrityvibez.com/for-your-wedding-anything-event-planning-ifybre-esteem-kulture-can-help-make-your-big-day-well-organized-check-this-out/
Yours faithfully,
Esokawu Brenda Ifeoma
IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE
official Contacts :
ifybreesteemkulture@yahoo.c
08139360028, 08055180011, 08023308594.
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by tunexdavo(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=JamieBlog post=58396223]Nigerianhttp://earningemploy.com/?send=9103
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by humblenature: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Leonbonapart:
The guy was epic... go and sing no more
that guy get mouth
no be small. d guy geh bad mout

1 Like

Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by adethebahdguy100(m): 12:02am On Jul 13, 2017
Blocking fall on you
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2017
anambra111:
Lol frustration its obvious davido is jealous of wizkid international fame,mumu frog with his receeding hairline
young man, keep quite. wats frustration nd jealousy about international fame here? e tweeted about is song nd d guy was trying to drag wizkid in nd e blocked him. is dis not how some fans cause fight? nd u at here saying something dats not relative .
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by babatee90(m): 12:32am On Jul 13, 2017
PenisCaP:
Both davido andthe boy and the mod that move this rubish post to fp are all mumu.

How is this news... that how u hype them.
Soon now we will hear that he is involved with fraud in U.S.A..

Damn!!���

1 Like

Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by Mheeky: 1:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Dis boi caze fall on u ... who wizzy EPP
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by selfmadeboss: 2:03am On Jul 13, 2017
if i was davido, i wont just kill u, i will send some of those hungry and useless ayes to just kill u like they always do
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by EmekaBlue(m): 2:10am On Jul 13, 2017
UnknownT:
I believe what got Davido angry Was The Frog Smiley
LMAO....i dey vex where i dey so but this ur comment is EPIC grin grin grin
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by majesticSOJ(m): 2:47am On Jul 13, 2017
BLOCK FALL ON YOU
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by Opeakins(m): 3:20am On Jul 13, 2017
Pikin brain dey dere head I swear
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 13, 2017
The thing pepper am....go and sing no more! Epic grin
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by tk4rd: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2017
samzzycash:
seriously "he got served" how will the blocking affect his life?
He enjoys stalking Davido..
So, a part of his joy just got blocked..
It will affect his happiness, and by extension, his life too
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by cuteslimmy: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
lol, udonminit, obo y now, u just fall my hand, let me block u now. keep ur 30billions
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2017
lol how u go tell person say make hin go and no sing no more? that was deep
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by dotundavid: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2017
your mouth go kill no be only to put you for trouble

[/quote]
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by YorubaNigga(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
odeade1:
FTC...show me love if you're here for wizkid
And the stewpid love u are seeking for ur godfather Wizkid can't even reach 500likes. Repent before lateness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vandora Says She Is 23 Years Old. Fans React / Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) / Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.