Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread (1324 Views)

Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. / Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by y3mi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
HARDDON:

as much as this sounds like a very logical step to take, these would end him in no other place than on dah Fzone while another guy like me comes up the next day, makes fun of her in a confident way and swoosh her off.
Nice guys' portion is the bottom of the pot not on dah Dining Tables of MEN.
Because you ladies aint logical and the worse place to seek this kinda advise is from LADIES.
Bro, you are a wolf and I concur, and I gat to tell you being nice doesn't cut it in this part! 99.5% of Nigeria babes don't exactly dig guys who are in the truest sense of being nice - NICE just as I said it here. It's not that I haven't noticed this reality for a fact over a very long time based on observed and shared experiences but, as pathetic as it is, I never anticipated it happening to me, but it did, just when I believed to have seen qualities good enough for me to step of out of my single but contented shell.

Hell! Let me share it (some may learn, who knows)...

Okay, as of late, I just went through a scenario quite similar in outcome to the one you briefed in response to MissRainy69 post up there.

As in, it's not even a financial provision/lack issue, but could you imagine a babe (who I'd say was 80% in love with me due to my niceties, caring and genuine expression of heartfelt affection) just got whisked away within the blink of an eye by someone who doesn't even reside in the area but did exactly just as you put it "make fun of her in a confident way" in fact this relation-visiting outsider usually made jest of her in lewd ways, and just about roughly two weeks of my absence was more than enough for said wolf to descend on her, had her senses re-tuned to respond to his own frequency, she inexplicably began giving me attitude when I got back, to cut long story short, she was eventually won over till date or so I'm to believe.

Guess what the worse part was, they both happen to have met/knew one another thru me in a manner to which I later regret upon realizing how naïve I was in trying to be formal by introducing one another as courtesy demand.

Anyway after reeling from the aftermath, I just swallow my pride, man-up and retreat back to my single and happy shell, but whenever this dude wey no even reach my cousin for age, comes around, knowing they meetup and stuff, one can't sometimes help it but to relive flashbacks of when she and I were getting along fine and smooth. Me, I just console myself with "she was never mine to be, good riddance" and see the whole thing as a need to instill yet another precautionary measures in me when it comes to these Naija babes...because fvck it, such sh1t ain't gonna happen to me ever again, be it my trusted cousin or an imaginary best friend. Naija guys too believe dem smart, dem sharp, everything na game to dem, no be every guys get time for mind and relationship games.

It's not even a matter of whether one is a natural or not, being a wolf isn't a hard role for me to assume if I'd want to all these years, but there are imbibed ethics that inhibits me and most importantly there are far more worthy things for me to accomplish with time.

Another point I'd like to stress to guys on NL is - most of these Naija babes don't even realise how sado-masochistic they are, they appear desirous of decent and nice guys when actually who they crave deep inside are bad cruel guys in prince-charming clothing who entices them with whatever the fvck each and every one of their respective selves love to be enticed with, they get lured into a make-belief pseudo-realistic relationship, they know it's all fake but it's too dazzling to leave, believing such joyful fantasy could become real, they knowingly and cheerfully continue to bask in this illusory world of love conjured best by these wolves for them to enact their Cinderella part only to have their heart broken and the illusion wears off, they come storm the cyberspace in troops seeking solace among their types forever reiterating threads like "Why Are Guys Wicked" , "Are There No More Decent Guys ?" "Why Are Good Guys Always Broke" bla bla bla.

MissRaine69:

Have you actually considered its the type of women most of you guys go for?
So how are we to detect beforehand the type of women we should steer clear of ? It's stereotypical of you to think every guys are all about the 2face and Idi-bia of every girl, some of us cherish other qualities than the physical features.

MissRaine69:

You ladies ? Say most or some
In this part - I stick to most, it's obvious you may belong to the 0.5% of the ones who with which such angles of approach and continuation may appeal to, but the remaining 95% aren't flustered, despite how many Mills & Boons they've consumed or how grand they want their long-held romantic fantasy to play out in reality, even despite how daisy/barbie-lovy/teddy-cuddling childhood they grew up on, despite being a sharwama/noodle generation or not, these 95% aren't swayed the least so far it's in Nigeria, from the impoverished, to the middle-class to the noveau rich, the mentality remains the same whenever it comes to babes and guys, get rich or die broke.

MissRaine69:

Did you read what I wrote or you just seek to stereotype and just be angry at females in general?
If she does fit the stereotype you harp on
Babe, he didn't try to stereotype the generality of females throughout the world as you seem to have perceived. What he meant is truly idiosyncratic to the majority of girls, babes, women in this parts. Most are imbued with the mentality of measuring, comparing and assessing each man's worth on materialism and financial capability. I don't know which corner of the globe you lived most of your lives, be it among those whose mentality are uptight idealistic or among folks with varying ones but around here na so things be.

MissRaine69:
She was stupid then ,she is stupid now and will be stupid tomorrow most guys choose to ignore that. Who has the problem here? The woman who has zero percent everything being herself or the guy who has chosen to over look the zero percent everything and hopes for the best?
None has the problem. It's all a matter of interest, where the problem lies is the feigned ignorance from some guy's part and pretentiously undemanding from some babe's part.

MissRaine69:

For instance:
I was thinking of Watching some movies this weekend what would you recommend? What movies do you like?
There is a new place on such and such street that opened could we try it some time...
This new song by so and so speaks to me , what song does it for you?
Now this could be tricky - some women don't read books so asking about fav authors could be tricky .

Finally compliment her in a non sexual way .... this colour looks really good on you ( any colour looks good on black women by the way most don't know this)

Talk about her smile , her laughter, her ambitions her fears her goals , what inspires her what motivates her
When you are starting to know someone the art of listening and observing is valuable. Just don't behave like it's a Q&A session
Best of luck to you
Damsel, I've tried far more genuine angles than that in a distant past. It still doesn't get one laid in this part, I mean for those who want to get laid or ultimately seek the pleasure love-making being the intrinsic part of many relationship. Even if such kind of angles work the trick, highest it well get him is into phase 1 or 2 of a 10 phase standard Naija relationship so furthering with such an angle doesn't a guaranty success when it comes to Nigeria, because what if a guy who aspire to graduate a beautiful relationship into a 'true-love' type hits a phase where he's got no idea why his feeling continues to be unrequited ? In Nigeria it's not just by being suave with words that expresses love and affection ooo! The wolves and the lions in the house know the answer, as do a Leopard like me. Ever heard of a joke by one of our popular stage comedian who joked: buying a rose-flower for a Nigerian girl just articulate how much you are in love with her, after accepting taking it reluctantly, as you turn your back leaving her doorstep, she will say: "dem tell dis one say na flawa I wan chop ni, abi he tink say I no sabi wey dem dey sell vegetables ni"

As funny as it may sound, that's the reality of things on ground here, 9ja babes will love you if you keep buy-acting, love you more if you can back other qualities you have up with buy-acting, but suave-talking, swag-talking, brain-talking without buy-acting, well those that will Friend-Zone such guys are even fair, ever heard of 'Kill-Zone'? Well it's a video-game the she-wolves in kitten clothing love to play for guys who fail to employ their senses.

Worse of it is, these wanton appetite for material cravings and show-off cuts across all calibers of guys and babes in the federation which is why there is a whole lot of relationship-frustrated guys out there who are hell-bent on acquiring 'fvck-u' money through any desperate means necessary.

Simply put, angles such as that which you wrote doesn't score sh1t for guys in this side of the world. To you and I, what you wrote are normal/standard stuff but to the majority of these babes, one appears too sophisticated for them to cope with. And being truly sophisticated or not, caring or not, intelligent or not, funny or not, good sense of dressing or not, even sometimes being broke or rich, truth is majority of 9ja babes are simply illogical as HARDDON puts it. I can narrate several real life stories that touch, is it about them Lioness who have mastered the art feigning true-love for Lion-wanabe guys who are loaded while their hearts is under the claws of wolves they bring all their tributes to, and reveal all their lives to.

Truth is, in Nigeria you don't need to be a wolf (bad guy) to score goals when you got money - easy picky, no much stress but to lack thereof still isn't seen as a hindrance for the wolves who know how to work on the psyche of some girls which MissRaine69 I believe refers to as 'indomie', these bad guys poke continually at their self-esteem until their weakness is revealed and as these babes become vulnerable to any suggestion, they will in their futile attempt to elicit validation from these wolves, they are susceptible to anything for as long as the love delusion last. Once they the wolf is satiated with enough cookies, he dumps the jar and moves on to his next prey in the wilderness of love filled with as 'dream lovers' as you once said, where an endless cycle where psycho-emotional predators continue to lurk and love-seekers of various types continue to roam.

hanassholesolo MRSoftapples Emodeee NairalandCS Stevengerd ikp120 Ritababe hatbricker rose54321 Princesaha Dudeweedlmao Nltaliban boiz2men oldfoolnigger 7footre Oyindidi Ajadiboye Cladez barallanee deafeyez Mac2016 peter0071 tensazangetsu20 AlvanT Drawsoup ecstasy357 Mylestone Samuel8604 GrandMufti HausaOverlord misspineapple rose54321 Olasco93 Lanre12388 Amigos12

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by SirMichael1: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please summarize for some of us, the lazy readers embarassed
Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by y3mi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
SirMichael1:
Please summarize for some of us, the lazy readers embarassed
Lazy readers aren't welcome to read my blabbings.

2 Likes

Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by SirMichael1: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
y3mi:
Lazy readers aren't welcome to read my blabbings blabbing.

That might be because it's all hogwash... undecided

1 Like

Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by y3mi(m): 2:40am On Jul 13, 2017
SirMichael1:
Lazy readers aren't welcome to read my blabbings blabbing.
SirMichael1:
That's might be because it's all hogwash... undecided
And how much have you earned so far on Nairaland for this self-appointed task of yours to sniff-out hogwash topics from one thread to another ? Anyway, I don't care because it's obvious you're the typical looser who won't concede victory after being repeatedly whipped in the game of SCRABBLE <---click link to see how you struggle to make a f00l of yourself---<<

4 Likes

Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by SirMichael1: 5:28am On Jul 13, 2017
y3mi:

[s]And how much have you earned so far on ₦airaland for this self-appointed task of yours to sniff-out hogwash topics from one thread to another ? Anyway, I don't care because it's obvious you're the typical looser who won't concede victory after being repeatedly whipped in the game of SCRABBLE <---click link to see how you struggle to make a f00l of yourself---<<[/s]

A tactic used by all egoists even after been slapped with the truth in his face. You couldn't defend the fact that all that scrap you nonchalantly scribbled is as useless as the poo I passed out this morning and a total waste of your time, so you resorted to defending your deflated ego all in the bid to score cheap points. Scrabble is not a recognized English dictionary dummy and should in no way substitute one. It's a mere game to pass the time.

Could anything be more painful and demeaning as two persons rebuffing your mention even after creating a thread for them? It all, in assistance to what I wrote glaringly proves it it all. Empty verbiage, claptrap.

Blabbings

Charge at me like a deranged bull and let me enjoy the fun from sparring at your sides, dunderhead

1 Like

Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by y3mi(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Whatever makes you climax.

2 Likes

Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by benjsniper33: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
God bless you yemi, for you to take the pain to write this it shows how well you mean for Nigerian /African guys. I understand this writeup and I am able to relate it to two or more events in my life. And I have learnt a lot from this.

May all your labours in life never be in vain . Pls ignore the naysayers and continue the great work.

More power to your elbows.

I dedicate this great writeup to Great Nigerian guys who have picked themselves up or are trying to pick themselves up from the emotional blows of dating and truly loving a Nigerian lady.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by ennon92(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
In any relationship, the person with the most power is the one who needs the other the least..the AFC re usually @ the receiving end.

Nice thread op

1 Like

Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by ruzell86: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
A very nice post OP. I concur.
And, you don't really have to prove a point to anyone... Just let it pass. i.e Dem go talk wetin dem wan talk.

1 Like

Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
It amazes me when some of you think you've figured women.
Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by y3mi(m): 4:57am On Jul 14, 2017
ennon92:
In any relationship, the person with the most power is the one who needs the other the least..the AFC re usually @ the receiving end.
Nice thread op
What does AFC means ?
ruzell86:
A very nice post OP. I concur.

And, you don't really have to prove a point to anyone... Just let it pass.
i.e Dem go talk wetin dem wan talk.
benjsniper33:
God bless you yemi, for you to take the pain to write this it shows how well you mean for Nigerian /African guys. I understand this writeup and I am able to relate it to two or more events in my life. And I have learnt a lot from this.

May all your labours in life never be in vain . Pls ignore the naysayers and continue the great work.

More power to your elbows.

I dedicate this great writeup to Great Nigerian guys who have picked themselves up or are trying to pick themselves up from the emotional blows of dating and truly loving a Nigerian lady.
Thanks
Thanks guys, here are other threads you may find interesting to read:
The Big Question: Why Is The Male Expected To Suffer In Silence When Jilted ?
How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys
How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'?
The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ?
The Big Question: Where Does That Sexual Energy Comes From ?

Benita27:
It amazes me when some of you think you've figured women.
Well ofcourse you're referring to those who believe they have deciphered women. As for me, women particularly those of Nigeria extract haven't even figured themselves out much less of such a man who believes he has....but you are welcome to share with us what you think it means to have women figured ?

2 Likes

Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 14, 2017
Mr y3mi

honestly you are bothering yourself too much about women issues. you need to worry less.
Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by y3mi(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2017
truthsayer009:
Mr y3mi

honestly you are bothering yourself too much about women issues. you need to worry less.
Don't assume to know what truly bothers me. It's one of the things I hate about Nigerians. False presumption and wrong assumption are part of the many shortcomings that shapes the mentality of so many ignoramuses in this country.

If you know me enough to realize the things I bother myself with, you'd wonder if someone like me could possibly find women interesting much less of finding time to bother about their issues.

You probably went through my posts, threads, noticed I only follow females, and voila you've got me figured for a conclusion; I "need to worry less"

Your deductive ability is remarkable.

Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by ennon92(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Average Frustrated Chump (AFC):- An Average Frustrated Chump is a guy who simply has no clue as to how to attract a female. He has very few option in his dating life and his experiences with women are few and far between. At best, he has gotten lucky every once in a while through no real initiation of his own, or has been in a relationship with a girl for a long period of time but doesn’t know what to do now that it is over.

Cc: Y3mi

1 Like

Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2017
y3mi:
Don't assume to know what truly bothers me. It's one of the things I hate about Nigerians. False presumption and wrong assumption are part of the many shortcomings that shapes the mentality of so many ignoramuses in this country.

If you know me enough to realize the things I bother myself with, you'd wonder if someone like me could possibly find women interesting much less of finding time to bother about their issues.

You probably went through my posts, threads, noticed I only follow females, and voila you've got me figured for a conclusion; I "need to worry less"

Your deductive ability is remarkable.

Keep up the good work.

I swear, I went thru none of your post. You are obviously the one who is assuming. Stop complaining about women bro & move on.
Re: Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread by y3mi(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
truthsayer009:

I swear, I went thru none of your post. You are obviously the one who is assuming. Stop complaining about women bro & move on.
What need is your swearing over the impossibility of a proof, evidence you went through it or not can neither be obtainable nor provable which is why I tried to avoid clairvoyants who roam from thread to thread. For each paid but failed session I've had with them they just tell me to move on once their psychic ability is in disconnection, always because it's not my thread. Now, that I've moved on by creating a thread to muse about Muses all alone and with concerned Satyrs, you still had to summon your ignominious self here to offer your perfidious service, how else do you false truthsayer009 soothsayers on NL want a Leopard/Satyr like me to move on ?

When you provide incisive comments on some religious issues, the self-righteous hypocrites and fanatics concludes and vituperate "so you don't believe in God" as though they are God-appointed defenders on earth. "...you are going to hell".

When you open a thread to muse upon how interesting women are considering their wiles and antics, the lexicographers and trolls comes berating "stop complaining and move on" as though they are NL-appointed spell-checker and soothsayer.

Funny enough when these jobless lots argue endlessly over football and political issues for hours, bashing, defending, analyzing and gnashing at each other over things they can't do anything to change...they aren't complaining, they are campaigning.

ennon92:
Average Frustrated Chump (AFC):- An Average Frustrated Chump is a guy who simply has no clue as to how to attract a female. He has very few option in his dating life and his experiences with women are few and far between. At best, he has gotten lucky every once in a while through no real initiation of his own, or has been in a relationship with a girl for a long period of time but doesn’t know what to do now that it is over.

Cc: Y3mi
I looked it up and read it all at the Urban Dictionary, and man...most of the definitions there describes the characteristics of those who aren't a wolf (bad-bad guy) or can not be one and not necessarily that of a nice guy. Even a good-bad guy could be nice to a lady. Jokingly, I prefer to go with the last definition:
AFC
Automatic Frequency Control, a device used in FM receivers to prevent drift.
My DX-397 has an AFC.

Some of guys needs to install this device somewhere within their mental faculties in order to prevent their modulated signal from drifting off from their set goals. In a society like ours it's best to leave them good-guys-friendzoning babes and nice-guys-are-only-good-when-in-need babes for the wolves to devour.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Storms Media With Her Newly Shared Photo(18+) / Christmas: Lady Cries Out After Son Spoilt The Hair She Has Been Saving For Him / STRANGE: Woman Marries Man, Pays His Family N289million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.