Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Business Moderator Please Stop Removing My Fiverr Topic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Moderator Please Stop Removing My Fiverr Topic (457 Views)

Funding My Fiverr Account / I Am Unable To Withdraw My Fiverr Earnings / Removing My Thread Is A Disservice To Many Members (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Business Moderator Please Stop Removing My Fiverr Topic by lubehouse9ja(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
this is not funny any more is that I can't do legitimate business again on nairaland, I called on people to use my services to exchange their fiverr fund to naira equivalent, while anytime I create a new topic about my exchange business the Seun business moderator will remove my topic. Please can you let me know what the problem is pls? Or is that I am not competent like others that you allow there un helping and unnecessary topic to float, I am really tired of this removing my topic for about four times now. I keep wondering if what I am doing is illegal while I only go to others people topic to add my advert because of the moderator wahala and those people topics are still available without touching it. Please moderator let me know the problem instead of you removing my business topic.
Re: Business Moderator Please Stop Removing My Fiverr Topic by puskin: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kindly make use of the currency exchange thread or the numerous Fiverr threads on the Biz section.
Let people know you, do biz with you and vice versa.

(1)

A / Firstbank Fetes Customers With Bouquet Of Dollar Denominated Cards / 7 Tactics That Will Arouse Your SMS Marketing Campaign Success.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.