Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Share Your Supernatural Experiences - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Supernatural Experiences (511 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak / 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Supernatural Experiences by joff2(m): 2:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Wether it's spirits, ghosts, witches or charms! Most of us Nigerians have experience the unimaginable!

Share your supernatural experiences/encounters here
Re: Share Your Supernatural Experiences by joff2(m): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Well this happen a very long time ago, I woke up around 6am one morning in the room where I and my siblings slept. I went to the living room to get the drawings I had been working on the previous night.

I was positive that I was the only one awake at that time. But while I was gathering my Drawings from the ground, I looked back at the door and I saw the hem of a white dress exit the room. Someone or something was following me and for some reasons, was able to know when I was going to look back.
I quickly and bravely followed it, hoping to catch the sibling that was Stalking or was trying to scare me.

But to my surprise, I got to the room to find everyone still sleeping, but I didn't get utterly terrified until I discovered, no one was wearing white or even had any white sheets."Oh Boy!" I almost soiled myself in fear from that realisation.

I still don't know what that thing could have been. When I told my parents they said it could have been my guardian angel, Because we are a very typical Christian family. But why was I able to see it at that moment. It didn't make any sense.
Re: Share Your Supernatural Experiences by obinna58(m): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2017
joff2:
Well this happen a very long time ago, I woke up around 6am one morning in the room where I and my siblings slept. I went to the living room to get the drawings I had been working on the previous night.

I was positive that I was the only one awake at that time. But while I was gathering my Drawings from the ground, I looked back at the door and I saw the hem of a white dress exit the room. Someone or something was following me and for some reasons, was able to know when I was going to look back.
I quickly and bravely followed it, hoping to catch the sibling that was Stalking or was trying to scare me.

But to my surprise, I got to the room to find everyone still sleeping, but I didn't get utterly terrified until I discovered, no one was wearing white or even had any white sheets."Oh Boy!" I almost soiled myself in fear from that realisation.

I still don't know what that thing could have been. When I told my parents they said it could have been my guardian angel, Because we are a very typical Christian family. But why was I able to see it at that moment. It didn't make any sense.
U hallucinated
Spiritual life has no meaning, it does more bad than good
Re: Share Your Supernatural Experiences by prinzfavian(m): 1:39am On Aug 23, 2017
Hmmm....
Re: Share Your Supernatural Experiences by prinzfavian(m): 1:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Hmmm....

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe Robbers Can Just Enter Church And Start Shooting? / What Happened In Jericho! / Truth About Tithe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.