Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (581969 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:

grin grin grin grin
Wow!!
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yorubas are great!!

Passion Incubator co-founder, Olufunbi Falayi will be the CEO of the business unit.

The Passion Incubator launches LeadSpace, its first co-working space in Lagos

After functioning as a technology incubation hub for about 2 years, the Passion Incubator today officially announces the opening of its co-working space which it has dubbed LeadSpace.

Through a shared cost model, LeadSpace will aim to create shared infrastructure for entrepreneurs and founders of small and medium size businesses, middle-level corporate executives, freelancers and content creators.

The Passion Incubator plans to grow LeadSpace into the single largest network shared office facilities in Nigeria, having received seed investment from Leadpath to bring this vision to reality.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by dododawa1: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
(l) dododawa civil engineering ltd
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
dododawa1:
(l) dododawa civil engineering ltd

Is that your company? Post link, info, pictures, or revenues etc
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by NCP: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Too many Firsts by sons and daughters of Odua.
This is how to layout a promising world class business. Leadspace carry go.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yoruba

Meet Ire Aderinokun, One of Three Google Developer Experts in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2017

Akin Banuso Now New Microsoft General Manager For Nigeria

Microsoft has announced the appointment of Akin Banuso as the new General Manager for Nigeria.

A seasoned technology professional and thought leader within the technology ecosystem, Banuso will lead the company’s digital transformation drive in one of the most dynamic, innovative and largest economies on the continent.

“I am very excited to lead the Microsoft business in Nigeria. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, and I see so much potential in Nigeria.

Since 2000, Microsofthas been partnering in Nigeria’s efforts to empower citizens through the development of Nigeria’s local software and information technology services industry.

I am delighted to be at the forefront of this effort. Having collaborated with Microsoft over the last few years, I have first-hand knowledge of the talent within the team, and I’m really looking forward to working with them to bring the vision to life,” said Banuso.

Nigeria has shown continued expansion, including diversification within the oil sector and considerable infrastructure investment in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Industry vertical.

Microsoft firmly embraces this tremendous economic and social progress, with Banuso at the helm.

How good can it get for the Yoruba Nation.

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Origamist: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Okway,baba check out http://aiclimited.net/history.php by Harry Akande
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Origamist:
Okway,baba check out http://aiclimited.net/history.php by Harry Akande

I'm weary of clicking on links on NL. lol

What is the name of this company?
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Chydobe: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
N-Power joins whistle blowing policy in Nigeria. Be careful.

http://www.newzified.com/n-power-joins-whistle-blowing-policy-nigeria-careful/
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Origamist: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
NCP:
Too many Firsts by sons and daughters of Odua.
This is how to layout a promising world class business. Leadspace carry go.
"40Years of Excellence History...1969-Harry Ayoade Akande attains MBA from America’s top business school, north western university’s J L Kellogg School of management, to become their first black graduate. Entry to the MBA course was by scholarship following graduation in 1967 from Hampton University with a BSc – Accounts and Finance with the highest honors."

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Origamist: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
okway:

I'm weary of clicking on links on NL. lol
What is the name of this company?
lol you should be.
You try now.AIC limited
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yoruba women - Beauty and brain

Adepeju Jaiyeoba, Founder, Mother’s Delivery Kit

In 2011, I founded Brown Button Foundation which has trained about 45,000 birth attendants. Equally crucial as training birth attendants, ensuring the right instruments are available and accessible at childbirth is key to saving lives. This realisation inspired me to set up Mother’s Delivery Kit Ventures.”
A skilled community development advocate, Adepeju is a Coady Institute Alumna and participated in the 2013 Global Change Leaders programme.

Adepeju has also led Brown Button Foundation into the top world 350 ideas for social change of about 4,000 entries in the prestigious Echoing Green Fellowship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by 20CRATES(m): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:

Kola Aina, CEO Of Emerging Platforms Group

grin grin grin

http://venturesplatform.com/

Wooow I know this guy.

He Just built a Ventures Platform Tech Hub, The first WORLD CLASS Innovation Hub in the FCT completed last year.
The building is bam!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Origamist:

lol you should be.
You try now.AIC limited

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
20CRATES:

Wooow I know this guy.

He Just built a Ventures Platform Tech Hub, The first WORLD CLASS Innovation Hub in the FCT completed last year.
The building is bam!

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

This is out of this world...

Many Kudos to him..

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by DonBobes(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by 20CRATES(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:

OMG

This is out of this world...
Many Kudos to him..

Yeaaah.
But baba don't quote all the Images again naa wink
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2017
Yorubas and international standard

Chief (Dr.) Harry Ayoade Akande
CHAIRMAN AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

AIC’s multi-discipline project skills, with the ability to secure financial closure, offers our many clients-National, Regional and International-the most comprehensive of service.

AIC’s rapid growth in the last few years has been an expansion into international markets throughout Africa and the Caribbean.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2017
20CRATES:

Wooow I know this guy.

The building is bam!

This is toooooooooo awesome.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2017
20CRATES:

Yeaaah.
But baba don't quote all the Images again naa wink

I don edit am. grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kozmicity: 12:04am On Jul 18, 2017
aniomafirstson:

you want to compare Ibadan (brown roof republic) with enugu? grin
yeah..the city of huts abi??

Think straight guy,you can't compare to any Yoruba state...EVER!!!

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2017
DonBobes:

Please where can i get these shoes abeg.

They're located in Ibadan.

You can also contact them through their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/itelefootwearshop/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Yoruba

ARTCO INTEGRATED CONCEPT NIG. LTD.

Operates in Nigeria and Europe.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kozmicity: 12:17am On Jul 18, 2017
wristbangle,omofunaab...come see as Igbo people dey do research ontop Yoruba man mata grin

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 12:24am On Jul 18, 2017
Yoruba

Abimbola Alale

It is a big deal to know that in Africa, Europe and the Middle East, Abimbola Alale is the only female boss of a major satellite company. As CEO of NIGCOMSAT, Abimbola is championing the move to bridge the digital divide Nigeria is experiencing with great passion.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Yoruba still posting sweet and chewing gum, while Igbo's are posting...
Fighter jet and G wagoon.....
IGBOS ARE THE GREATEST
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 12:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Yoruba women - Beauty and Brain

Adenrenle Sonariwo
Logically, most people wouldn’t quit a lucrative job as an auditor and dive into the unexpected by setting up an art gallery. However, Aderenle has proven that it can be done. Even though she studied Accounting at Howard University and went on to work at PricewaterhouseCoopers, her intense love for arts led her to seek for more out of life. She set up the Rele Gallery and became a trailblazer when she hosted “What’s cooking”, a culinary art photographic exhibition in Nigeria, the first of its kind.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by forgiveness: 12:31am On Jul 18, 2017
laudate:

Oh, you are simply da bomb!! cheesy Gimme five, jare! I was searching for this company on the internet last night, and I kept thinking it was GYZ Cans not realising it was some other name. No wonder I drew a blank on it! wink May God increase the wisdom He has deposited in your life!

Hahahahahah! Amen ooo! grin

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by forgiveness: 12:31am On Jul 18, 2017
laudate:

Pls Jimoh Ibrahim is a bad example. Let's forget him! I prefer those with successful stories of running thriving businesses....

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 12:41am On Jul 18, 2017
Yoruba women - Beauty and Brain

Featured on Goldman Sachs: http://www.goldmansachs.com/citizenship/10000women/meet-the-women-profiles/ayodeji-profile.html

Ayodeji Megbope, the CEO of No Leftovers, a full scale catering outfit started her business selling moin moin with just N1, 000. Today, No Leftovers records sales worth millions of naira every year , and empowers hundreds, by creating employment. From her humble beginnings to addressing the Annual General Meeting of Goldman Sachs and meeting Michelle Obama, Ayodeji is definitely a woman we are all proud of.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 12:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Yoruba women - beauty and brain

Bidemi Zakariyau is the kind of woman that holds the door open for other women in the workplace to shine through her exemplary leadership. She is a problem solver, PR Guru, CEO and Founder of LSF|PR, a Lagos based full service Public Relations agency. Her company boasts of high profile clientele like Nissan, Medplus, Remy Martin and a lot more.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (319) (Reply)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.