Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos (55910 Views)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos / Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Angelanest: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2017
This is quite shameful. A man decided to disgrace himself after taking on a defenseless lady at a fuel station in front of shocked passersby. In a video footage which is trending online, the man was filmed beaten the woman who appeared to have come to the station with him after an argument.

Sensing that he needed to pound her the more, the man removed his shirt in public as he continued to beat her mercilessly. Even when the lady tried to stop him from beating her, he increased his velocity - slapping and kicking her.

When people around tried to stop the fight, the man descended on one man, punching him multiple times in the face..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-beats-lady-mercilessly-fuel-station-argument-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2017
I would beat the man to coma effortlessly in 5 mins if I were there, tongue I hate to see a man hitting a lady for any IDGAF silly reason it may be.

I laughed when I even read the part he pulled his shirt, to fight who? A lady What a wimp!

About 4 strong youths should have descended on the goat and thought him a lesson since 1 man can't take care of him.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by jay2pee(m): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmmm... And people were there a
Watching

12 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Angelanest: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Angelanest: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2017
Interesting....here to read comments grin

Modified:
hehehe as usual the women defenders have come to abuse the man and call him weak lol....but if na the babe beat the man now una go dey laugh dey hail the babe. Foolish fools

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by kocvalour(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2017
serves her right..
na only mouth she get

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by alegbeleye(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2017
When your mouth insist you must get beaten.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by AlexCk: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2017
This is wrong na, beating a female shaa, but i can't judge o, cuz dunno what happen. Feel it's wrong shaa,

But imagine if the person wey dey badoo or dey do some really despicable things na female nko, lol, omo, beating go dey o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Let's stop all this hypocrisy. Who told you the woman is defenseless? Always too quick to condemn a guy and defend the woman without knowing what transpired between them. No man will wake up one morning and start beating a woman who did nothing bad unless he's insane so next time you see a man beating a woman, instead of abusing the guy, find out what offense the woman committed because these women can be evil and wicked

185 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Maxi112: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I would beat the man to coma effortlessly in 5 mins if I were there, I hate to see a man hitting a lady for any IDGAF silly reason it may be.

I laughed when I even read the part he pulled his shirt, to fight who? A lady What a wimp!

About 4 strongs youth should have descended on the goat and thought him a lesson since 1 man can't take care of him.
Emboldened got me wondering if the dude got no hand to defend himself.

35 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Caustics: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2017
how did he disgrace himself?

he beat the woman, removed his shirt and still had strength to beat another man. He is a champion

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2017
If this was abroad as soon as the man touches her
About 10 men will jump and beat the hell out of him ...
Trust me .. slap or touch a lady UK or USA watch what happens grin Africans be staring like goats instead to seperate them sad
See as his throwing her about taking if shirt for a lady mtcheew useless man

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Maxi112:

hit a man first on the balls bro...you will beat him to death...IF you wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by LionDeLeo: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Maxi112:

I taya oh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Trust me .. slap or touch a lady UK or USA watch what happens grin Africans be staring like goats instead to seperate them sad
A Coward he is!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by LionDeLeo: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2017
Pretty sure the lady physically attacked the man first because men rarely throw the first shot at women, but since we are in a society where women are perceived to be weaker, it is only the man's reaction that is reported.

I have personally witnessed a situation where a lady attempted to stab a man with a bottle but when she was overpowered by the man, guys started calling him a woman beater and I was like, wtf.

Some of dem ladies feeling strong to fight men and when overpowered, start playing those yeye feminine card. If the lady were stronger and beat up the guy, more insult for him, nonsense.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Caustics: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
bloody coward. You wanna fight dirty. It is an unspoken rule never to go below the belt when 2 men are fighting

24 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2017
Caustics:
bloody coward. You wanna fight dirty. It is an unspoken rule never to go below the belt when 2 men are fighting
this man deserves a nice hit on the balls since he feels untouchable bro...if he is stronger than you are, go for his balls. Period!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
A Coward he is!
U can say that again ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Caustics: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
they are staring like goats because they are happy that justice is being served. cool It not easy to witness such live and direct

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Caustics: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
this man deserves a nice hit on the balls since he feels untouchable bro...if he is stronger than you are, go for his balls. Period!
As far as it is man to man fight, bro never go for the balls.

15 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2017
Caustics:
they are staring like goats because they are happy that justice is being served. cool It not easy to witness such live and direct
So u agree with it sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Maxi112: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
grin he'd stand and watch you hit him at that spot? people like that ain't sane their resort might overwhelm you

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Maxi112: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
A Coward he is!
Preach it bro!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by VargasVee(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Which abroad are you talking about? You're clear to beat the shiit out of her if she raised her hand and assaulted you first.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2017
VargasVee:

Which abroad are you talking about? You're clear to beat the shiit out of her if she raised her hand and assaulted you first.
Even if she dies !
Men are physically stronger ... does that pic look like she us the aggressor ...
so if ur sis , aunt or mum dies something bad they should get beaten up in public ? Pls ans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Maxi112: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2017
Caustics:
As far as it is man to man fight, bro never go for the balls.
Does this count in physical combat?
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2017
He even remove his shirt na wa oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Caustics: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

So u agree with it sad
Only if she was guilty. I hate seeing the innocents suffer.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2017
Maxi112:
grin he'd stand and watch you hit him at that spot? people like that ain't sane their resort might overwhelm you
while he's busy feeling like a boss and throwing punches at you, lift your feet very hard and fast off the ground and aim for his two tyres, as soon as that's well executed, descend on him with punches on the right places that could pass him out...e.g the jaw and rib-side of the stomach.

Heavy punches on these areas, will pass him out in no time.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by VargasVee(m): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Even if she dies !
Men are physically stronger ... does that pic look like she us the aggressor ...
so if ur sis , aunt or mum dies something bad they should get beaten up in public ? Pls ans

We don't know the complete story. Using that "Men are physically stronger" is sexist. Are women not "Verbally stronger"? I'm not justifying any of the actions the man took but you get served whatever you ask for.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi / Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.