Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Help Save My Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Save My Dogs (1917 Views)

Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs / Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. / I Love My Dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Save My Dogs by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2017
Good morning Good people of Nairaland am not a regular viewer of this particular section o but please I need your help now Dog and pet lovers my local breed dog gave birth to 5 babies 14 days ago and she passed on just this morning so please what am asking now is please what and what can I be feeding them with in order to keep them alive and active I have feeding bottle and I fed them with cowbell milk just this morning so please what and what else can I be feeding them with.
Thanks
Cc: Seun
Re: Help Save My Dogs by forreelinc(m): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmm 14 day old puppies
Give them sma or baby milk for starters and call to ask a vet when they will be needing vaccination ,keep their surroundings very clean and feed them regularly like 3 times a day at least
It is very important
Re: Help Save My Dogs by wolewolsz(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2017
Get evaporated milk, egg yolk and plain yoghurt... mix all together, put a little water, then bottle feed them. They should be very healthy.

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Dogs by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2017
wolewolsz:
Get evaporated milk, egg yolk and plain yoghurt... mix all together, put a little water, then bottle feed them. They should be very healthy.
evaporated milk which one in particular please and the plain yogurt too which one in particular too .
Thanks
Re: Help Save My Dogs by kelleywizzi: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2017
please don't feed those puppies with cow milk..... cowbell milk has lactose in it and dogs are lactose intolerance, stop d cowbell milk unless u want them to die

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Dogs by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Just go and buy any good baby food you know cerelac is good if you have the money and use i bet you will not recognise your puppies again after few weeks. It works like magic

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Dogs by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2017
kelleywizzi:
please don't feed those puppies with cow milk..... cowbell milk has lactose in it and dogs are lactose intolerance, stop d cowbell milk unless u want them to die
I will stop it asap but please what can I feed them with your suggestion please
Re: Help Save My Dogs by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2017
maxwell60:
Just go and buy any good baby food you know cerelac is good if you have the money and use i bet you will not recognise your puppies again after few weeks. It works like magic
the least baby food is 2k now is there any alternative option please
Re: Help Save My Dogs by doxarised(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2017
maxwell60:

Yea, NAN or Cerelac would do good to them. He needs to Feed them regularly, can also get puppy milk from a good pet shop to supplement.
Just give them good attention and make sure their environment is clean. In the next two weeks they should be fit to explore other feeds and also be prepping for their first vaccination shots
BTW OP, what breed of dogs are we talking about?

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Dogs by doxarised(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2017
KingAdeOluomo1:
the least baby food is 2k now is there any alternative option please

Well, on the 'economy side' maybe Tom Brown with a good natural protein ( fish, meat, egg, milk...) content would do for now. They are in one of their fastest growth spurts and they need good food to cater for their growth, energy and also build their immune system
Re: Help Save My Dogs by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2017
doxarised:

Yea, NAN or Cerelac would do good to them. He needs to Feed them regularly, can also get puppy milk from a good pet shop to supplement.
Just give them good attention and make sure their environment is clean. In the next two weeks they should be fit to explore other feeds and also be prepping for their first vaccination shots
BTW OP, what breed of dogs are we talking about?
local dog though I don't thier breed o
This baby foods are quite expensive please are there alternatives
Re: Help Save My Dogs by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2017
doxarised:

Well, on the 'economy side' maybe Tom Brown with a good natural protein ( fish, meat, egg, milk...) content would do for now. They are in one of their fastest growth spurts and they need good food to cater for their growth, energy and also build their immune system

Please I need proper lesson bro teach me in full details give me how I can contact you Sir

(1) (Reply)

A Human Werewolf / 3month Male Neapo Mastiff Available. / My Cauc Just Changed..help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.