Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) (48623 Views)

Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) / Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics / Watch: Boy Barks Like Dog After He Was Reportedly Bitten By A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Hoduwahishape: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Accent sounds East African definitely not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by modupeomoge(f): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is spiritual...

The dog bite is only coincidental.
His parents have probably sacrificed him for money rituals.

I Have a very mature man here living with his parent and they are very poor
He got bitten by a dog at a younger age. He still bark and behave like God till today.
God help us.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Anatech(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
KahlDrogo:
The Boy was probably just coughing and they simply superimposed the barks of a dog on his gestures. Correct videoshop.

This was a nonsense we used to believe when we were kids.

There is no scientific basis for this.

Too many liars out there these days. grin

The best comment so far, please don't be gullible

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by TheVictorious(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
drdanny:

The above quote is not true...
I have watched a little boy die from rabies and his bark was distinctive. It was really a touching situation.

Rabies is not common in developed countries with the removal of stray dogs and control of rabies. As for African countries, we are still for from controlling rabies and stray dogs

Okay, but which of the quote(s) is/are not true sir?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Once he is barking , its almost too late to save him, rabies (rhabovirus) attacks the central nervous system, just like tetanus or botulism, once the virus binds with the nervous system cells, its over... He can only be lucky if it doesn't spread to affect voluntary and involuntary actions of some vital organs, like the lungs, heart and others...
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Choise(f): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mehn!!! This really got me scared
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Nature8(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Too bad.. Lord, pls heal the boy..
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by kbzee11(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Viking007:
cheesy

Una no well Ooo
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by CioAngels(f): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
May God heal him, but, was his mother not aware of the dog bite? Imagine that father eh, just ordinary lick, rather than appreciates his wife prompt move, how i wish it was him. May God watch over our children always.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Namdeenero(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
TheVictorious:
IT IS HARD NOT TO JUST BELIEVE THIS VIDEO BUT THERE'S SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE.
GOOD THINKERS, PLEASE REASON WITH ME:

1. Dogs bark because they communicate that way; not because of the rabies virus.

2. Besides rabid dogs, there are other sources from which one can contract the same rabies (e.g. Squirrels); will they also make the infected individuals bark like dogs or communicate like the animals that infected them?

3. "Rabid dogs don't bark". So why should humans who contracted the disease from the animals do so??

4. Immediately after seeing this video; I quickly conducted a search to see if this has been reported elsewhere; and the only things I saw were a senseless Youtube video recorded in Pakistan that can at best mess with gullible people's IQ, and rumors from some unreliable sources. Nothing like that on any research publication, nothing on Center for Disease control (CDC), nothing like this has been reported by international health agencies or any reputable source.

5. If truly rabies is what caused this, then what could be the underlying mechanisms or could there perhaps be other viruses transmittable from dog-bite that has not been isolated or known yet?
You dey mind the Op angry
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by delishpot: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
TheVictorious:
IT IS HARD NOT TO JUST BELIEVE THIS VIDEO BUT THERE'S SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE.

1. Dogs bark because they communicate that way; not because of the rabies virus.

2. Besides rabid dogs, there are other sources from which one can contract the same rabies (e.g. Squirrels); will they also make the infected individuals bark like dogs or communicate like the animals that infected them?

3. "Rabid dogs don't bark". So why should humans who contracted the disease from the animals do so??

4. Immediately after seeing this video; I quickly conducted a search to see if this has been reported elsewhere; and the only things I saw were a senseless Youtube video recorded in Pakistan that can at best mess with gullible people's IQ, and rumors from some unreliable sources. Nothing like that on any research publication, nothing on Center for Disease control (CDC), nothing like this has been reported by international health agencies or any reputable source.

5. If truly rabies is what caused this, then what could be the underlying mechanisms or could there perhaps be other viruses transmittable from dog-bite that has not been isolated or known yet?

It is very true with the barking. The last stage is when the victim starts barking like a dog then the case is in most cases not reversible. Only 1person has ever recovered from the last stage of rabies to the best of my knowledge. Google can help you with your NO 5 question.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
OLD STORY I SAW THE VIDEO JANUARY LAST YEAR. AND THESE JOBLESS PEOPLE HAVE BROUGHT IT AGAIN TO DECIEVE THE EVER GULLIBLE AND SENSLESS "NAIRALANDERS" SMH. JUST READ THEIR COMMENT BELOW AND SEE HOW STUPID NIGERIAN YOUTHS CAN BE.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
You cannot bark like a dog even if 1,000,000 dogs bite you. The sound is not transmittable by bite. What nonsense!!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
cyara:
All these dog owners should at least ensure that their dogs get the appropriate vaccines as at when due. I am sure it's a bingo that bit hin
lol bad pikin
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Dailyschoolnews: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
This is the saddest video I've ever watched today
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Raintaker(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
sonofLuci:
Thunder fire that Raintaker guy when say make I go buy Dog sad so na so I for come they bark after the dog bite me undecided
Chai
Chai
Chai
There is Goodu o.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by TheVictorious(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
delishpot:

It is very true with the barking. The last stage is when the victim starts barking like a dog then the case is in most cases not reversible. Only 1person has ever recovered from the last stage of rabies to the best of my knowledge. Google can help you with your NO 5 question.

You just repeated everything for which I asked questions, and funny enough you still asked me to google, after I told you I did search before my post. Okay to cut the long story short; do you have any link(s)?? Pls post here. Thanks!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by TheVictorious(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Namdeenero:
You dey mind the Op angry

GUY I DON DEY DOUBT THIS RUBBISH EVEN MORE. DEM NO FIT ANSWER MY PUZZLING QUESTIONS.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by TheVictorious(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
ScotFree:
You cannot bark like a dog even if 1,000,000 dogs bite you. The sound is not transmittable by bite. What nonsense!!

It is really funny how that the same internet that promotes knowledge (and thereby aid learning) can also promote senselessness and idiocy. SMH!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Once signs and symptoms start to show there is no remedy
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by toocoded: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
.. This OP is a bloody liar...

CHECK THIS VIDEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEhWWAN8Moo
How?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by mechanics(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nawa o, it's well, i pray he makes it.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by BodyKiss(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
TheVictorious:

I also googled out of curiosity to see if I could find other reported cases like this, turned out this videos was posted on YouTube sometime in May 2016. I don't know why seun allow so much misinformation on this site.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KEhWWAN8Moo
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by drdanny(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
TheVictorious:

Okay, but which of the quote(s) is/are not true sir?

My apologies, I was trying to refer to the quote you referenced. Not your comment.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Came: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Is it not against the ethics of the Doctors to keep their patient life private.. The Doctor should be sued for sending this video out without the parents consent... Time way dem go take think of wetin to do take help patient, na video dem dey video... Yeye.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Tapout(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
ScotFree:

Lol...i take it that ur joking. If not then ur probably high on dog sperm

If ur bitten by a rabies infected dog, u surely gonna end up like that young boy if its not treated fast...

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by chineduemmao: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
TheVictorious:

kenny714433, Horlawoomey, skysailor, chemystery, wayisshut, KahlDrogo, monex, eyinjuege, delishpot, aceTS, chineduemmao, ILoveChess, quentin06, folly22. What do you guys think.

Statsocial please come and see this.
what else do you want me to say its simply a false news something like that doesnt exist abeg
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by chineduemmao: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
drdanny:

The above quote is not true...
I have watched a little boy die from rabies and his bark was distinctive. It was really a touching situation.

Rabies is not common in developed countries with the removal of stray dogs and control of rabies. As for African countries, we are still for from controlling rabies and stray dogs
na wa oo are you for real? Oga not everybody here is stupid. if you must be told that, now realise it.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by chineduemmao: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tapout:

Lol...i take it that ur joking. If not then ur probably high on dog sperm

If ur bitten by a rabies infected dog, u surely gonna end up like that young boy if its not treated fast...
what if you are bitten by a rabies infested monkey?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by cococandy(f): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
My God. This is heartbreaking cry
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by cococandy(f): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Came:
Is it not against the ethics of the Doctors to keep their patient life private.. The Doctor should be sued for sending this video out without the parents consent... Time way dem go take think of wetin to do take help patient, na video dem dey video... Yeye.
Did you watch it? Talking nonsense
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Martin0(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
cococandy:
My God. This is heartbreaking cry
mehn this so surprising

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Got Ruthlessly Harassed By Police This Night For Holding Vega 100 / Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach / Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.