Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened (29253 Views)

Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / How I Witnessed An Acquaintance Bury charms At His Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by deolaarc(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
My candid view. First the guy obstruct arrest, Offence no 1, for the woman to jump into his car trying to stop him. The woman is trying to stop them, they did not oblige. Is He is trying to kidnap an officer ni. He didnt repect the authority. The FRSC van followed him before his glass was smashed. Those guys are jst a trouble maker
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
hush15:

Drop that thing,

Which uniform people needs to be celebrated? These are the people that have abused this country over and over and still don't want to stop....

All uniformed people are always playing the superior card and thus behave with courtesy or regards. A military officer once broke my side mirror and rather than apologised, his boys because it happened right in front of their barracks where the ones harassing me and eventually forced me to repair his own vehicle. Thank God it was just side mirror.

The Ines who are suppose to uphold the law are the one who breaks it times without number and with impunity. So what's to celebrate?

However I respect those who I have also seen shown extreme maturity and professionalism. You don't even know who they are until somebody else tells you.

My brother, respect is reciprocal o. If the behave well, who won't respect them. Many don't respect them, many just fear them cos of the weight their uniforms carries. That's all

I agree with your position perfectly Sir, However before now, a lot of the young generation didn't know applications were taken and due consideration were made so that all Uniform, military and para military would accommodate people from all tribes, back after the independence, it wasn't unusual for each family to have at least a soldier, navy, airforce, police, you name it... this was done so that people would have a connection with them and they too in turn would have a connection, but since this changed it motivated the change in their behavior as well...

I've heard in the North, uniform men take it eas...wanna know why? Cause that guy u want to beat may have a relative in a higher rank... so the whole confusion stems from the faulty system the country is running and is not a personal thing entirely... Well i know this for sure..May God help us...let us comply with them...uniform men are not sure people o...I see them as deranged and mentally unstable too..
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by KingsleyCEO: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
But you refused to park, why?

1. You drive without license
2. You are almost certain there is something you have not complied with, yet you are driving around as if your father na Buhari..

After you successfully escaped with your broken shield, you parked, take pictures, and jump online for the national anthem..
You silly QWERTY(keyboard) warrior..

Go to there office to make your claims and see if you have not broken laws that will cost you fortunes to stick out of.. Mumu man!

I'm happy with your line of thought... They felt the road safety officer is female so they can misbehave is people like them that will run officers over on the road and run. I am not a law enforcement person o. But I would have joined in beating that driver if I was there.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by chuka9: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
So common sense didnt tell you that you supose to park when the officer of the law say's you should park? come you have committed an offence since you refused to park. By the power invested in me i hearby free the officer and you sentenced you to 24 stroks of cann.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Lusola15: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Everybody are just saying what they like here

Charge sheets are not written on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by fkj950ax(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lusola15:
Everybody are just saying what they like here

Charge sheets are not written on nairaland
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by teegrams(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
had an experience with them 2 years back ,one of the patrol officer jump on my bonnet ,i was charged to court ...my vehicle impounded by police ...the matter lasted 2 years before we settled out of court,there should be sanity test for these road officers.I dont like to share my experience with these particular organization at all
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
quentin06:

Which graduate , all FRSC people are members of seadogs, they re cultist and a disgrace to the uniform. angry

That,is a lie.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by positivetaught: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
It's only in Nigeria that people feel it's their right to choose which agency and laws to obey or disobey whether the agency or security outfit is arm or not,I think what fit most Nigerians is iron fist.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

2. You are almost certain there is something you have not complied with, yet you are driving around as if your father na Buhari..

After you successfully escaped with your broken shield, you parked, take pictures, and jump online for the national anthem..

Go to there office to make your claims and see if you have not broken laws that will cost you fortunes to stick out of.. Mumu man!

Sometimes the way you guys comment, I wonder if there is hope for Nigeria.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by hopilo: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
This are the people that want to carry gun
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by erico2k2(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
eph12:

Simple instruction, park. How is that too much?
The officer had no rigjt to enter the car in the first place . Only practiced in Nigeria . E sides you do ja e the God given right to ask why you where stopped .
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by mikekobe01(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

I guess you have not been stopped by frsc. road safety Will always find fault where there's none... u can't escape them...
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Ulomoney(f): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kalashnikov102:
Obedience is better than sacrifice.

You might as well go live at Cameroun. You will fit on well.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by amakadihot87(f): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
SinaMike:
Bad one from the motorist, The police or Traffic officer passed you, YES, Up next a Road Safety officer (Federal Agent for that matter) demanded that you park, and you have the balls to ask what your offense is even while in motion. Shouldn't you have parked first and wait to hear what they had to say?
..........these people can be so troublesome.......
just looking for an offense to get some bribe.......i dont stop for them on the road
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by femi4: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

That he broke one rule or the other doesn't justify the actions of the FRSC officers
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by eph12(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
erico2k2:

The officer had no rigjt to enter the car in the first place . Only practiced in Nigeria . E sides you do ja e the God given right to ask why you where stopped .
So what right do they have?
Did the officer just approached the car and jump into it without saying anything first? I'm sure the response or reaction of the driver must have prompted the aggression. Most times we're quick to say only in Nigeria, but then citizens over there do not behave the way we behave here. When we learn to behave well, we can expect or demand better.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by femiolorun(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

listen to yourself, you said they did not stop right? how did the woman get into the car if the guy has not stopped? this is enough case for you to fight guy, of what right does she have to struggled the steering with them, oh my God i had wish i am the one, by now it will have been rip for the woman. nonsense
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Omeokachie: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
And they want to bear arms...
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by erico2k2(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
eph12:

So what right do they have?
Did the officer just approached the car and jump into it without saying anything first? I'm sure the response or reaction of the driver must have prompted the aggression. Most times we're quick to say only in Nigeria, but then citizens over there do not behave the way we behave here. When we learn to behave well, we can expect or demand better.
I get what you are saying but that do not take away the fact that the officer acted in a way bringing her organizationa. to disrepute . She is the professional here not the driver . I know you are saying only in Nigeria but be honest if the car was 2017 Range rover HSE autobiography would the event not be different?would that officer go inside the car??

1 Like

Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by erico2k2(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
femi4:
That he broke one rule or the other doesn't justify the actions of the FRSC officers
exactly the officer is the professional here .
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by chinjo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
From the video, it is obvious that they were driving away with the female officer to an Juno n destination and the glasses were wound up. She started to make effort to neutralize the gear. U can see that the FRSC vehicle double crossed the car before the official came out in anger to smash the side glass. The OP is not telling the real truth.
My question is this,
1. when he saw the FRSC official in your car what did he do
2. where was he taking the FRSC official to?
3. Why did he refuse to stop and pull over in the first place?
Many drivers on our roads are nothing but lunatics.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by eph12(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
erico2k2:

I get what you are saying but that do not take away the fact that the officer acted in a way bringing her organizationa. to disrepute . She is the professional here not the driver . I know you are saying only in Nigeria but be honest if the car was 2017 Range rover HSE autobiography would the event not be different?would that officer go inside the car??
Yes it will be different but since I don't own a Range or whatever I will respect myself if I was the driver. They were trying to carry out their duty when they asked him to park. If it were a common occurrence now I'll understand, but it's not.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by eph12(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
femi4:
So what does it justify? A smile, handshake and open cheque?
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by numericalguy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
wahles:
Sue them for every single penny they got

After he acted like a kidnapper?

The Road Safety official had to do something to prevent him from stealing his coleauge.
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by numericalguy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
wahles:
Sue them for every single penny they got

The Road Safety official had to do something to prevent him from stealing his colleague. The guy would have been shot dead if it had happened in the US
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by Oletubo(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jumping inside people's cars by Naija uniform men is crazy! They are lucky Nigerians don't carry guns, if not they would have learnt bitter lessons. Nonsense!
In a sane society, the FRCN will go to jail for this animalistic behaviour!
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by femiolorun(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
chinjo:
From the video, it is obvious that they were driving away with the female officer to an Juno n destination and the glasses were wound up. She started to make effort to neutralize the gear. U can see that the FRSC vehicle double crossed the car before the official came out in anger to smash the side glass. The OP is not telling the real truth.
My question is this,
1. when he saw the FRSC official in your car what did he do
2. where was he taking the FRSC official to?
3. Why did he refuse to stop and pull over in the first place?
Many drivers on our roads are nothing but lunatics.

so he did not stop and the woman use witch to jump into the car right? maybe you don't drive and for your information these so call road safety go around with pos for their prey, the guy is just too gentle, blood for flow i swear lol
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by koboko69: 12:13am On Jul 14, 2017
owo2000:
I read some of the comments here and I'm not surprised why Nigeria is not progressing.
1. FRSC are not sworn law enforcement police officers. They are road safety officers who can't use any form of force to restrain or detain anyone.
2. They could radio the next checkpoint or nearest police detail in the area.
3. The FRSC officers were compromised the safety of the driver, passenger's, other road users, and even themselves.

Now to those juvenile comnents I've just read. All I can tell you is to think outside the box.

Lol. Same guys authorized to carry automatic rifles now?
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by IYANGBALI: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2017
Those two FRSC guys are finished unless na Buhari born them
Re: Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened by wahles(m): 6:50am On Jul 14, 2017
numericalguy:

The Road Safety official had to do something to prevent him from stealing his colleague. The guy would have been shot dead if it had happened in the US
may d man wit d best lawyer and case win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Man Almost Lynched In Sapele, Delta State. Photos / Man Kills Only Child To Marry Second Wife (Photo) / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji And Her 3 Kids Missing In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.