Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position (33034 Views)

Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status / Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by timbuk2(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Staged
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by PussyBlower: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2017
angry
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by OgaBuhari: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2017
The man dey do eye service. E fit be say the lady no fine if not him for fall enter the temptation.
By the way what's my consignment?
Buhari sef
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Osada1: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2017
The Boss serves him right, what make's you say that to your boss wife, his your boss not your friend, go and look for other job bro
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by fippycbk(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2017
muller101:
It's a set up
You smart
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by ivolt: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2017
millomaniac:
The man was too harsh if its true. She only made an observation.

No he isn't harsh, you don't keep the devil at bay by being soft.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by joyAA(f): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Men like these are rare bare

Hmmmm, what should she do?
Take him shopping, take him for dinner then wild se.x for 2 days straight, shebi he is on leave..., they can drop d kids with someone

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by MRSANITY(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2017
this is too fake please.

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by repogirl(f): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Ahdonbilivit
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by missyadorable(f): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Serious well calculated "washy"

No be Nigerian man again?

Who revealed the screen shot?

The man just arranged the chat with a lady(may not even be the office staff) in order to fool his wife.

Probably,she has started suspecting his affair with the office staff.

The wife must be such a stu.pid Foool to fall for this cheap stunt.

7 Likes

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by enigmaticlion: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2017
I'm very very very sure the lady in question is not hot and attractive!!!!!
kinibigdeal:
Maybe the person in discuss is not attractive
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by rlgiwa(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
I feel this chat is staged, and if otherwise the employee should have sensed her boss doesn't wanna a chat with her based on his initial responses

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by eyeview: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
A good man

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by ubest1(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Not all prick are for public use, babes plz take note
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Sterope(f): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Why don't we give everyone an award and a box of cupcakes for doing what they are supposed to do?
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by SplendidE(f): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Nice one from the man.
I need this kinda man as hubby,not all those men that cheat without feeling a thing n thinks its right to do so.
no iota of respect for their wifes.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by YelloweWest: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Victornezzar:
Taaaah
How pesin go dey chat with em boss like dat, it's a fake story
Once again Taaah
All dis bloggers would be feeding us with fake stories
Wat am I even saying sef.....sorry
It's not fake. This is a conversation between a man and a lady who thought she could seduce her boss.

She got served!
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by undefeated(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2017
ki lo le to yen?

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2017
If this is true, his wife is the luckiest woman in the world.

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Icedprince1d(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2017
This chat was staged for social media, it's just another publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Sochimaobim(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2017
I am not claiming to be a saint, but the last thing I will do is get involved with someone working for me or under me, especially when am married. That was an easy decision for the man to make, cos I would have done exactly the same if I am in his shoes. Commendable!

4 Likes

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by YelloweWest: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
SplendidE:
Nice one from the man.
I need this kinda man as hubby,not all those men that cheat without feeling a thing n thinks its right to do so.
no iota of respect for their wifes.
My dear.. this is what all women should pray for.

This is how we should raise our sons to be

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Victornezzar: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

It's not fake. This is a conversation between a man and a lady who thought she could seduce her boss.

She got served!
but d chat looks as if it's staged tho
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Lizy100: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Not like AY that was talking about eating ponyor with someone who is not his wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by kitaatita: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
czaratwork:
story for the gods. is she the only one that has made a pass at him
I wonder how many he will fire! There is not man that earns good income that doesn't get propositioned by women.

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Kulas: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Abeg carry this trash story and send to recycle bin.Rubbish
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by DozieInc(m): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy

EVERYONE WANTS TO JOIN "BABY MAMA GANG"

NEXT THING NOW SHE WILL GET PREGNANT, RESIGN HER JOB, OPEN AN INSTAGRAM/SNAPCHAT ACCOUNT AND START DEMANDING CHILD SUPPORT AND FORMING SLAY QUEEN.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Nice one from the man. That's how d devil use stupid ladies to spoil people's marriages. Husband snatchers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by infogenius(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2017
That's nice.
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2017
grin cheesy
Don't ask what I will do if I was in is position but then again you took the right guess at the wrong question because I am not in is that position
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by MobilityExpress: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Very good of him. She deserved to be sacked. No female staffer has the right to tell her boss his wife is fat. It's not herr obligation to begin with but if she must do poke nose and talk at all, then tell him his wife is very beautiful and you wish you were as pretty as her, that your boss must be a very intelligent man to have picked such a pretty, classy and wonderful wife [even if she's ugly in reality]. That's how to get quick promotion, or at least keep your job.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is N400,000 A Bad Salary In Today's Nigeria? Is He Doing Something Wrong / Bolt/Uber Drivers To Start Warning Strike Next Month. / How I Decided To Learn Handiwork At 45.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.