Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

After One Year The Girl Who Rejected Me Is Now Crushing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After One Year The Girl Who Rejected Me Is Now Crushing (1064 Views)

Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After One Year The Girl Who Rejected Me Is Now Crushing by Luukasz(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2017
There's this girl who I had a crush on sometimes last year but rejected me despite her also crushing. Infact I wanted a serious relationship with her but I decided to move on even thou I still liked her. Now this same girl is now giving me hints to come ask her out again, she even told some of her friends that she's still crushing. But now i'm no more interested in a serious relationship with her thou I still like her. So peeps should I ask her out once more or stick to my decision of moving on?
Re: After One Year The Girl Who Rejected Me Is Now Crushing by hertz9te(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
tell her say her time don pass.
Re: After One Year The Girl Who Rejected Me Is Now Crushing by pasqal09: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
That's a decision for u to make. If u like her enough to date her, then ask her out.
Re: After One Year The Girl Who Rejected Me Is Now Crushing by akaahs(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
I can see why she rejected u one year ago
Re: After One Year The Girl Who Rejected Me Is Now Crushing by Luukasz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
akaahs:
I can see why she rejected u one year ago
Bro, Elaborate.

(1) (Reply)

Being A Nymphomaniac(satyriasis) / 99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair / How To Overcome Marital Delay And Rejection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.