Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:34 AM

Which Kind Temptation Tempt Me Like This??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Kind Temptation Tempt Me Like This??? (1494 Views)

Which kind Dream Be This? | Dollar Is Burning In My Dream ! / Early Morning Temptation / 1 Thing You Must Not Allow Recession Tempt You Into Doing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Temptation Tempt Me Like This??? by Stoicbaba(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2017
What should I do now...

Wednesday was my birthday.....My wife didn't wish me.....My parents forgot and so did my kids.....l went to work....Even my colleagues didn't wish me.....

As l entered my office my secretary said,"Happy Birthday Boss".....l felt so special for a moment..... She askd me out for lunch..... After lunch, she invited me to her apartment.....WE went there.....She said, she use to crush on me and really wanted me to have this surprise on my day and muttered "Do you mind if l go into the bedroom for a minute?""Okay", l said.
She came out 5mins later with a cake And My Wife.....My Parents.....My Kids.....My Friends and My Colleagues...All Screaming....SURPRISE!!!.

With the way i felt, i expected sex as we often eye and brush off each other in the office, though we never talked, so l had to wait on the sofa......NAKED.....With a condom ON!!!

�������� ......

Should I faint...?can't go back home nor to the office
Re: Which Kind Temptation Tempt Me Like This??? by Crystalom3(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Op u neva die cry
Re: Which Kind Temptation Tempt Me Like This??? by Simplecity(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Just wake up from the dream cool

(1) (Reply)

Vine Lovers Come In / BREAKING : Chris Brown Dies In Fatal Car Crash / My Wife, Oh My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.