Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) (695 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Warning : Derailers, Distractors, Atheists etc stay off my thread.

Note: In the course of working on this, I'll open 3 related threads which are:

a. The 7 heads - I'll be listing all the 7 Kings

b. The 10 horns - I'll be listing all the Kings that got their power from the beast from the sea for 1hr. Which also includes the beast from the earth

c. I'll also be going into details how the the devil induced believers into the worship of him by making use of the 6th, 7th and the 8th who's also the 7th beast. If you've not been following you won't understand the mystery. For proper understanding click on the links below.

1. https://www.nairaland.com/3899907/anti-christ-revelation

2. https://www.nairaland.com/3912457/beast-sea-prequel-revelation-13

Okayyyyy.. .. .. (Part 1) Revelation 17: 1-6
And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Revelation 17:1

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters:

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials: what vials? Revelation 16:1 says

And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth

Sir and Ma, this is last seven plagues God inflicted on the earth before the coming of Christ. (I'll be working on this after the I finished working on the Scarlet woman and the Scarlet beast part 2 and hopefully I'll be able to list on the 7 plagues by the help of the Holy Spirit)

And talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; This is still one of the angels who poured out the last 7 plagues calling out to John.

I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters : Revelation 17:18 says
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The Scarlet woman signified a powerful city which will be revealed when I'm working on the Scarlet woman and the Scarlet beast part 2.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Revelation 17:2

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication: The lawmakers and custodians of the law of God indeed have knowingly or unknowingly turned their back against the law of God. Against the law of Christ.

And the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication: And indeed the world bask knowingly or unknowingly in breaking the law of God(I'll be discussing how believers were induced into worshiping the devil unknowingly)
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Revelation 17:3

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: This is still John testifying to what he saw.

And I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns: The woman which is the Scarlet woman signified a powerful city. The coloured beast who's the beast from the sea signified the 7th king.

Remembered, when I was explaining 666, I said the last six signified the source of their authority which was a creation of man. Their source of authority is also based on this great city. (it will all be reveal when discussing the Scarlet woman and the Scarlet beast part 2)
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Revelation 17:4

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearl:

And indeed, the flag and the coat of arms of the great city was truly arrayed with bright colors and decked with objects that can access the kingdom of darkness (not heaven). And we all know the kingdom of heaven is arrayed with precious stones. It can also be possible the kingdom of darkness will be arrayed with precious stones knowing the devil was once an ex-son of God.

Having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication

This signified that the city was drunk in sins. The law of God was nothing to them. The custodians of the laws are the breakers of the law.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Revelation 17:5

And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great: This signified the head of the city who's power emanate from the seat created by man is also said by men to be next to Christ. Daniel 2:37-38 describe the first king of Babylon
37 Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.

38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

The power of the first king of Babylon emanate from God. But in the case of the Scarlet beast, his power emanate from the devil.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Revelation 13:6

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints,: This signified that the city was a playground for political intrigues and those who were not ready to play ball were tactically removed.

And with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus
: And indeed the city became the ground where those who refused to follow the law of the beast from the sea forced to retired forcefully or willingly.

And when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration: He should be as everyone will soon be when God will start revealing their works.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by Martinez19(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
luvmijeje:
F
blah blah blah. Tell me the irrefutable miracle that God has done for you. You keep on spewing jewish jargons but will ignore the practical aspect of it.

Tell me the irrefutable miracle that God has done for you.

1 Like

Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martinez19:
blah blah blah. Tell me the irrefutable miracle that God has done for you. You keep on spewing jewish jargons but will ignore the practical aspect of it.

Tell me the irrefutable miracle that God has done for you.

Did you miss my warning? What brings you here? You this Atheist guy don't come to my thread again.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Revelation 17:1 - 17:6 has been updated.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by easterwick(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
luvmijeje:
Revelation 17:1 - 17:6 has been updated.
THERE IS NO TIME
TELL ME YOUR FAVOURITE COLOR AND I WILL TELL YOU WHERE YOU ARE...
pls tell me fast for you to discern this days it means...
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by Martinez19(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
luvmijeje:

Did you miss my warning? What brings you here? You this Atheist guy don't come to my thread again.
I know that you are trying to hide away from me. But come to think about it, if you can't tell an irrefutable miracle that god has done for you, doesn't it tell a lot about your religion's potency and veracity? If you have to employ deceptive techniques to evade questions how then can you be free if you have embraced a lie. Truth needs no deceptive cover up and running away.

I will never ask you again for an irrefutable miracle. It is clear you don't have one. Go and study your religion with an open mind, test it with statistics and history and see for yourself. I put it to you that in medical history, prayer has never been known to cure cancer, hiv or restore amputees. Goodday.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martinez19:
I know that you are trying to hide away from me. But come to think about it, if you can't tell an irrefutable miracle that god has done for you, doesn't it tell a lot about your religion's potency and veracity? If you have to employ deceptive techniques to evade questions how then can you be free if you have embraced a lie. Truth needs no deceptive cover up and running away.

I will never ask you again for an irrefutable miracle. It is clear you don't have one. Go and study your religion with an open mind, test it with statistics and history and see for yourself. I put it to you that in medical history, prayer has never been known to cure cancer, hiv or restore amputees. Goodday.

I won't tell you chin chin. It's my personal testimony. I've a right to share it or not and I've decided not to share it with you.

And it's your right to believe whatever works for you. Please take your bitterness out of this thread.

Jeez! He's just so entitled.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by Martinez19(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
luvmijeje:

I won't tell you chin chin. It's my personal testimony. I've a right to share it or not and I've decided not to share it with you.

And it's your right to believe whatever works for you. Please take your bitterness out of this thread.

Jeez! He's just so entitled.
Okay.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by sonmvayina(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2017
The who.re of Babylon is Inanna or lucifer....she is the goddess of death and destruction.....
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by sonmvayina(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2017
She is also Mary the mother of Jesus.......(the greatest deception in human history)
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna was the Sumerian goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, combat, and political power.
I don't know where you get your facts from.

sonmvayina:
The who.re of Babylon is Inanna or lucifer....she is the goddess of death and destruction.....
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by sonmvayina(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Inanna was the Sumerian goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, combat, and political power.

She is oh....research very well oh...
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by sonmvayina(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Inanna post=58478625]Inanna was the Sumerian goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, combat, and political power.

[/https://goddessinspired./2012/06/10/inanna-sumerian-mother-goddess-queen-of-heaven-and-earth/]
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
You are right. She also has many aliases, she even known as Astaroth. Check on this great site to read more about her. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astaroth.html
Inanna:

Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea (part 1) by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Christainity is a jewish rip off from paganism and its just two thousand years old. The oldest civilization is sumeria and Inanna was and is the highest and most popular the godess in all civilizations. She was known all over the world and had many aliases given to her by people of different languages, meru the older form of mary was one of her ancestral name given to her by aryans living in the present day europe. The pagan gods were all accepted as good and worshipped by gentiles for hundred of thousands of years before the alien race of jews/their higher E.Ts recently showed up and created their trio religion of xtainity, islam and judaism. And also "demonized" all pagans gods/godesses calling them evil.

sonmvayina:
She is also Mary the mother of Jesus.......(the greatest deception in human history)

(1) (Reply)

Laughter - The Best Response To Theists / Is Church For Fashion Or What? / Is Prayer Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.