Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Sms Shortcode Business-how You Can Really Make Money From It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sms Shortcode Business-how You Can Really Make Money From It. (847 Views)

POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? / LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sms Shortcode Business-how You Can Really Make Money From It. by GoldmindswebINC(m): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
ShortCode SMS business is a platform that allows you to use a "short code"(5 digit number) to provide variety of mobile services through text messaging. People that respond to this "shortcode" are charged automatically by their network provider and you get your own share from it.
Now Sms Short Code In Detail?

Sms Shortcode, is a 5 or 6 digit phone number called keyword which mobile phone users can send some information to. This digit number are gotten from companies or sites that offer services here in Nigeria. One thing is that you cannot get it directly from network providers eg MTN, Glo, Etisalat etc
The way people that text a shortcode are billed can be best explained using the following illustration.
Now using Mr. Idris as a case study:
Mr. Idris received a message that looks like this:
"Would you like to increase your resistance to stress by strengthening your physical health? Type STRESS and send to 33111."
Message to Mr. Idris

Mr. Idris respond to this message by typing STRESS as stated and send to the 5 digit(keyword) 33111, N50 will be billed from Mr. Idris’s phone credit.
Now what happen next is that the owner of the Short Code that Mr. Idris actually responded to, will be Credited with the N50 that was debited from Mr. Idris's airtime. And the interesting part of it is that the more the short code owner send the SMS to many people, the more he is being credited N50 and it keep accumulating like that till it forms a whole lot of money. That's how simple and lucrative this shortcode business is.
A clear illustration of shortcode is just concluded Big Brother Nigeria, Nigerian idols and many other TV programs that use "short code" for SMS voting. It can also be used for SMS competitions, Text 2 Win promotions, charity sms donations and can also be used to provide information services eg health tips etc

Do you now see the reason you should get your own shortcode setup immediately.
My name is Daniel Nnamani. I am the very smart brain behind the Short Code setup. I help smart individuals like you set up their own unique SMS short codes that's making them smile to the bank account daily. You don't need to rent office to make this business generate huge fund for you. I'll handle everything for you including setup and maintenance. Your duty is to focus on managing your business!
The SETUP FEE FOR SHARED SHORTCODE is N49,900 one time payment or use economic plan and minimize your risk by paying two installment just for your confidence, Pay N20,000 first and balance N29,900 when your short code is setup in 2-3 days.
Once again my contact details are
Call or Whatsapp 08147714099
Email: goldmindswebconcept@gmail.com
Thank you for your time.
Re: Sms Shortcode Business-how You Can Really Make Money From It. by iklas: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
please I am in need of an sms shortcode services company in abuja. please call me if u have any. 08069167309

quotes author=GoldmindswebINC post=58413266]ShortCode SMS business is a platform that allows you to use a "short code"(5 digit number) to provide variety of mobile services through text messaging. People that respond to this "shortcode" are charged automatically by their network provider and you get your own share from it.
Now Sms Short Code In Detail?

Sms Shortcode, is a 5 or 6 digit phone number called keyword which mobile phone users can send some information to. This digit number are gotten from companies or sites that offer services here in Nigeria. One thing is that you cannot get it directly from network providers eg MTN, Glo, Etisalat etc
The way people that text a shortcode are billed can be best explained using the following illustration.
Now using Mr. Idris as a case study:
Mr. Idris received a message that looks like this:
"Would you like to increase your resistance to stress by strengthening your physical health? Type STRESS and send to 33111."
Message to Mr. Idris

Mr. Idris respond to this message by typing STRESS as stated and send to the 5 digit(keyword) 33111, N50 will be billed from Mr. Idris’s phone credit.
Now what happen next is that the owner of the Short Code that Mr. Idris actually responded to, will be Credited with the N50 that was debited from Mr. Idris's airtime. And the interesting part of it is that the more the short code owner send the SMS to many people, the more he is being credited N50 and it keep accumulating like that till it forms a whole lot of money. That's how simple and lucrative this shortcode business is.
A clear illustration of shortcode is just concluded Big Brother Nigeria, Nigerian idols and many other TV programs that use "short code" for SMS voting. It can also be used for SMS competitions, Text 2 Win promotions, charity sms donations and can also be used to provide information services eg health tips etc

Do you now see the reason you should get your own shortcode setup immediately.
My name is Daniel Nnamani. I am the very smart brain behind the Short Code setup. I help smart individuals like you set up their own unique SMS short codes that's making them smile to the bank account daily. You don't need to rent office to make this business generate huge fund for you. I'll handle everything for you including setup and maintenance. Your duty is to focus on managing your business!
The SETUP FEE FOR SHARED SHORTCODE is N49,900 one time payment or use economic plan and minimize your risk by paying two installment just for your confidence, Pay N20,000 first and balance N29,900 when your short code is setup in 2-3 days.
Once again my contact details are
Call or Whatsapp 08147714099
Email: goldmindswebconcept@gmail.com
Thank you for your time.

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin And TBC At Very Reduced Price. / Article Writing Jobs / Information On Buying And Selling Of Cashew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.