Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death (30946 Views)

Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / Osinbajo, South-West Governors Visit Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife / Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by sarrki(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
vedaxcool:

Ask refuse dump worshiper he knows

You just made my day boss

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by vedaxcool(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

What can I say you are the boss! grin

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Omoluabi16(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Sarrki my man, I thought I was your boss? shocked

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by sarrki(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Sarrki my man, I thought I was your boss? shocked

You are also
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by sarrki(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
vedaxcool:

What can I say you are the boss! grin

I doff my hat

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by seguno2: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Baba is honest

Even Gej attest to it

Yes, Buhari is honest about receiving $300,000 and two SUVs from Dasuki.
Not so?
What manner of honesty is that?
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by sarrki(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
seguno2:

Yes, Buhari is honest about receiving $300,000 and two SUVs from Dasuki.
Not so?
What manner of honesty is that?

One thing with wailers is they are very good at blackmailing
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by seguno2: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
aolawale025:
Believe this and you would believe anything

I am sure that the APC zombies will believe it.
Did they not believe that fuel subsidy would not be removed?
That fuel price will go down to N40?
That exchange rate will be N1?
That Buhari will pay them N5,000 stipend?
That 700,000 jobs will be immediately created?
That Buhari will stop using presidential jets?
That they will generate additional 40,000 kilowatts of electricity in four years?
Buhari and APC are worse than liars.
They are demonic.

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by seguno2: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
One thing with wailers is they are very good at blackmailing

I hope that you are honourable enough to apologise.

reportsafrique:
According to Hope For Nigeria, The Investigation on the $2.1billion arms purchase funds given to the former National Security Adviser, Col Sambo Dasuki rtd have revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari was among those that benefited for the Security spending.
According to Dasuki's office, alleged that General Muhammadu Buhari collected $300,000 initial payment as compensation over Boko Haram's attack on him. His Bullet proof car that worth Millions was also replaced with new ones by Dasuki.
President Buhari benefited from the alleged diversion of Arms budget by Dasuki with Newspapers owners, whose Business was disrupted by both Boko Haram attacks and the Military seizing their Newspapers or disrupting their distribution channels.
President Buhari was also alleged to have received 5 bullet proof Jeeps from Sambo Dasuki valued over N500million without the approval of the Presidency.
Source: Hope For Nigeria
http://www.reportsafrique.com/22415-2/

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
He can call Akande but can't call Nigerians.. if it's a muslim festivity, he would come with his divisive tendencies.. Yeye

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by wristbangle: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
KahlDrogo:
The dry bones of dead antelope and hyenas Nnamdi Kanu prays prays to won't like it as well. grin

This thread wan kill person oo
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by kingandamy4life(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Our ghost mode president is always interested in the dead...so am not surprised
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by jjjjj2017: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by PointZerom: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
KahlDrogo:
The dry bones of dead antelope and hyenas Nnamdi Kanu prays prays to won't like it as well. grin

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by AndriaRich(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
With all due respect... that's bullshit!
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by bewla(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Was the phone conversation in hausa or English?
en hen
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by zicoraads: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Some of you here are perennial idiots. See how they filled the front-page with nothing but needless, childish banters. And for all of them there, these people are not even aware of their existence. While they get the best out of their lives, and do same for their kids, you lot are here disgracing your parents and the education y'all acquired.
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by SeniorZato(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Was the phone conversation in hausa or English?
It was in ur mother tongue. Olodo
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Tymics(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
StakerLives:
The Following Individuals/Body Wont Like This News

- Ipbo

- Nnamdi Kanu

- Ayo Fayose

- FFK

tongue All i know is that my president is recovering fast and will be back in the country soonest to shape up things
what has he shape even when he was healthy all of you waiting for the president to come back are wishing him untimely death
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by marisdgreat(f): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
vedaxcool:

Ask refuse dump worshiper he knows
still more healthy n better than your rotten maggots n vegetable president that feeds n urinate through a pipe

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by stormfather(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
aolawale025:
Believe this and you would believe anything
James Hadley Chase.
People should read that book.
There's a lot to be learnt from that book concerning what's happening in this country.
Nothing is what it seems.
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Omoluabi16(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
SeniorZato:

It was in ur mother tongue. Olodo
no be fight. bro.. just curious.

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by iamwoods(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
am in that town today all i see is heavy military cars because osinbanjo politician dey enjoy
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Tymics(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Its visible to the blind

Audible to the deaf
even the blind see vision more than you is that you eye see thing and your brain practically ignors it?
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by fumiswtpusy(f): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Legend of the sicker.
Sick sick president that aids patiant is better than that one na president.
I will jublilate the day he will die.
I am a yoruba girl and even if other yorubas accept to be slave I dont,i hate these northerners with passion.

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Mexyz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
So Mr President can make phone calls and pen letters to selected individuals but he's finding it hard addressing the country or coming back to the country. Apc and indeed this government has taken us for fools.
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Ironlion1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

@ the rate u are going

You won't have allawee for soup for the rest of the year
Sarrki, well done. You are doing a nice job. Your pay check is intact. But do me a favour, revisit the tittle if there are need for grammatical errors {especially preposition} thank you.
Your pay master.
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by LOVEGINO(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
I laf in hausa
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Ironlion1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

@ the rate u are going

You won't have allawee for soup for the rest of the year

Sarrki, well done. You are doing a nice job. Your pay check is intact. But do me a favour, revisit the tittle if there are need for grammatical errors {especially preposition} thank you.
Your pay master.

Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Garba Madami: I Was Offered Money To Compromise 2019 Elections — INEC REC / NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct