Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death (30945 Views)

Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / Osinbajo, South-West Governors Visit Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife / Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Daddyis: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
aolawale025:
Believe this and you would believe anything
Hadley chase
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Tymics(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
It saddens me to know he still alive he shud go and rest and stop waste more than what GEJ spent on election capaign on one vegetables health beside vegetables dont have when dried up
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Praktikals(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
aolawale025:
Believe this and you would believe anything
Your belief on this subject matter is inconsequential.
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by bigplayerz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by ojimaray: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
even with death...... even the devil himself is shocked by the way this people lie easily... Kia
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by ojimaray: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
this kind of lie weak me...... lying to greet the dead
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by takhs(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Was the phone conversation in hausa or English?
It's with kiriyo
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by holakunle69(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
StakerLives:
cool
The Following Individuals/Body Wont Like This News

- Ipbo

- Nnamdi Kanu

- Ayo Fayose

- FFK

tongue All i know is that my president is recovering fast and will be back in the country soonest to shape up things
Braindrained
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Ibro27: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
StakerLives:
cool
The Following Individuals/Body Wont Like This News

- Ipbo

- Nnamdi Kanu

- Ayo Fayose

- FFK

tongue All i know is that my president is recovering fast and will be back in the country soonest to shape up things

INSHA ALLAH
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by TheKingdom: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
This guy has since departed and look at how they continue to deceive you guys day in day out. Can this happen for the British people or the French or even Egyptians?

HE>LLLLLL NO!

But for the Area of Niggers that cant think and have inferiority complex, it can
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Victorgold(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by sapele914(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
ephi123:

Yes, or Spanish sef. Spanish speaking ghost president grin
You won't go and look for a job,how does the President's presence or absence put money in your pocket?.Lazy Boy.
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by chigo003(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
APC Eeee! Chai!
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by positivetaught: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Is it not the same mouth that is use in making phone calls that can use in addressing the nation on TV?,APC abracadabra, the more u c the less u understand the more u are confused.!!
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Buhari that one that have failed even his manhood.
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by juman(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Olusegun obasanjo did not allow the return to democracy work well because of his greediness.
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Bonimoney(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
The highly celebrated meeting between Acting President Yemi Osinbajo and ailing President Muhammad Buhari lasted for five minutes only according to Presidency officials in the know of the what transpired between the two leaders at the "Abuja House" in London.

Who is deceiving who?
even primary school pupils are now wise
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by clefstone(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
MizLizy:

Nupe i guess
kubetin
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by CioAngels(f): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
why let the cat out of the bag? It should be a surprise.
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Sonoyom(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Iffa hear
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by lexy2014: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
it was in Engusa
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by SuperWorld(m): 1:31am On Jul 14, 2017
nawaoo......even phone call get picture
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by SuperWorld(m): 1:35am On Jul 14, 2017
Victorgold:

He spoke in tongue
no he spoke in pictures. you no see their conversation get picture?
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:

My dear

For the agriculture sector I will always supports him

3 years ago we sell 100kg of rice at harvest at 3,500 now e sell to local rice milling coy at 12,000

It creates job for our teeming youth

And hunger for the employed adults earning 18,000 as minimum wage.
Well, at least it also creates food for rampaging herdsmen..... win win undecided
Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by Habeyy(m): 6:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Omoluabi16:
swahili

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by sarrki(m): 6:07am On Jul 14, 2017
Habeyy:
swahili

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death by nurex01(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2017
I'm less concerned about the language he used. Rest in peace to the deceased.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Obasanjo: Buhari Ignored Federal Character In Security Chiefs’ Appointments / Garba Madami: I Was Offered Money To Compromise 2019 Elections — INEC REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.