Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Pass Ijmb A' Level with these free info - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pass Ijmb A' Level with these free info (754 Views)

2019 Ijmb A Level Bus Mgt Students, Good News For U Here / Easy Way To Get Admission Into 200level In Nigeria Universities( IJMB A' LEVEL) / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Pre Degree And JUPEB A Level Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pass Ijmb A' Level with these free info by exporttraining: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
I am giving out free secrets on how to pass ijmb A'level and gain admission to university here in Nigeria. I am expert in this field who have passed through the stress with success stories. Stop bothering yourself utme/jamb matter. With Ijmb you gain direct admission to 200 level in university. I will share free link with interested candidates. with the link, university admission here in Nigeria is secured. No Location barrier so far the institute provide you accommodation. leave message if interested.

1 Share

Re: Pass Ijmb A' Level with these free info by exporttraining: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Good Day my intending candidate!
Re: Pass Ijmb A' Level with these free info by exporttraining: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good evening! i am here to help aspiring candidate
Re: Pass Ijmb A' Level with these free info by exporttraining: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Good Day my intending candidate!
Re: Pass Ijmb A' Level with these free info by exporttraining: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pass A Level with confidence with easy admission to 200 level in university
Re: Pass Ijmb A' Level with these free info by exporttraining: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
I am giving out free secrets on how to pass ijmb A'level and gain admission to university here in Nigeria. I am expert in this field who have passed through the stress with success stories. Stop bothering yourself utme/jamb matter. With Ijmb you gain direct admission to 200 level in university. I will share free link with interested candidates. with the link, university admission here in Nigeria is secured. No Location barrier so far the institute provide you accommodation. leave message if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Solve Your Maths, Qr & Physics Calculations Without Stress Today / Tips To Becoming A Brilliant Student / ABU Zaria Post Ume Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.