Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,453 members, 7,801,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

“How A Face Cream “miraculously” Removed Wrinkles From The Face Of A 50 Year Old - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / “How A Face Cream “miraculously” Removed Wrinkles From The Face Of A 50 Year Old (6347 Views)

Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / Chinese Factory Worker Miraculously Survives After Being Impaled On Spikes (Pics / 50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“How A Face Cream “miraculously” Removed Wrinkles From The Face Of A 50 Year Old by Yomi001(f): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mrs. Eunice, A 50 year old woman from Nnewi, in Anambra state, recently gave her husband the shock of his life after she started using a face cream that “miraculously” removed her wrinkles.

According to her husband; “My wife came home one evening and I noticed that she was looking younger. I did not understand how this was possible so I had to look at our recent picture hanging on the wall and then looked at her face and I was shocked”

“The transformation was so dramatic I nearly screamed out in shock.” He added

And the amazing thing about this was that Mrs. Eunice herself was not aware that her face was changing. It was when she went outside and took a photograph of herself then compared it with her old picture that she noticed the change

….her skin looked better, her wrinkles were dramatically reduced and she looked twice as beautiful as she was formerly.

When she was questioned she revealed that her face started improving after she started using a cream she bought online from this website ===== > https://naijabeauty.net/wrinklesales

And the improvement happened so fast it was almost unbelievable.

According to her, when she first saw the advert of the cream online she thought it was a scam at first. But when she read the ad and saw that the company advertising the cream was offering to ship the product for free and only take money after they have delivered the cream to her she decided to give it a try.

“And it was one of the best decisions in my life.” Mrs. Eunice added. “But of course I had my doubts, I did not believe that a cream can remove wrinkles, until I finished reading everything on their website === > https://naijabeauty.net/wrinklesales and decided to go ahead and just try it“

Mrs. Eunice went on to explain that she just used the cream and wasn’t really taking it that seriously until her husband told her one day that her face was “changing”. She quickly looked in the mirror and noticed it too but it was when she snapped her picture and compared it with an old one that she became really surprised.

And all that change had happened in as little as just 2 weeks. It was just so unbelievable.

When we reached Mrs. Chioma Mba the Managing Director of Magic Body Inc., the company selling the wrinkle removal cream, to find out about the cream and why it works she told us that the cream contains “silk protein”, a very rare plant protein which is also a powerful anti-aging agent.

And this protein was so rare in plants that only about 7 cosmetic companies in the whole world are able to add it in their creams.

She also added that as anyone grows older the production of collagen which strengthens the skin begins to reduce and the skin starts sagging into wrinkles, but what the silk protein does is to reverse this & then double the production of collagen to give the face a wrinkle-free appearance. According to her: “This dramatic change can happen in as little as two weeks”

Source: pulset.com

Re: “How A Face Cream “miraculously” Removed Wrinkles From The Face Of A 50 Year Old by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
I'm shocked as well.

The difference between the two pictures is the smile. They look the same to me.

OK. And the *makeup.

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Needed! / NGOs Hold Mega Charity Campaign Outreach Give Out Walking Aids, Health Checkup / University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.